BOB IT SO Recruitment 2021 for 15 Data Scientist and Data Engineer Posts, Apply Online
BOB IT SO Recruitment 2021 – Bank of Baroda (BOB) has released the notification for recruitment to the post of IT Specialist Officer (Data Scientist and Data Engineer). Interested candidates can apply online from 16th November 2021 onwards. The last date of online application submission is 06th December 2021.
Candidates who are interested in the following BOB Vacancies can read the full notification before applying online to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
BOB IT SO Recruitment 2021
- Name of Conducting Body: Bank of Baroda
- Name of Post: Data Scientist and Data Engineer (IT Specialist Officer)
- Job Category: Bank Jobs
- Job Location: Baroda
BOB IT SO Vacancy Details
- BOB has released 15 vacancies for the post of Data Engineer and Data Scientist as per the recruitment notification. The vacancy distribution table is as follows:
- SMG/S-IV – 01
- MMG/S-III – 02
- MMG/S-II – 06
- MMG/S-III – 02
- MMG/S-II – 04
BOB IT SO Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Commencement of Submission of Online Application Form: 16th November 2021
- Opening Date of Online Application: 16th November 2021
- Last Date of Printing Online Application: 21st December 2021
Also Apply IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2022
Eligibility Criteria for BOB IT SO Recruitment 2021
Nationality (as of 01/11/2021)
- The candidate must be either:
- a Citizen of India, or
- a Citizen of Nepal, or
- a citizen of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the examination/ interview conducted by the Bank but on final selection, the offer of appointment may be given only after the Government of India has issued the necessary eligibility certificate to him.
- Data Scientist: B.Tech/ B.E./ M Tech/ M.E. in Computer Science/ IT/ Data Science/ Machine Learning and AI (Minimum 60% marks compulsory in B. Tech/ B.E.) from AICTE/UGC recognized university.
- Data Engineer: Bachelor’s degree in engineering in Computer Science / Information Technology from AICTE/UGC recognized university. Preference shall be given to candidates who possess Cloudera Certified Administrator credentials.
- SMG/S-IV – 32 & 40 years
- MMG/S-III – 28 to 35 years
- MMG/S-II – 25 to 32 years
- MMG/S-III – 28 to 35 years
- MMG/S-II – 25 to 32 years
Relaxation of Upper Age Limit
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe 5
- Other Backward Classes (Non Creamy Layer) 3
- Persons with Disability (PWD)
- Gen/EWS – 10,
- OBC – 13,
- SC/ST – 15
- Ex-servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered atleast 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment
- Gen/EWS – 5,
- OBC – 8,
- SC/ST – 10
- Rs.600/- for General/OBC/ EWS candidates and Rs.100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates
Also See: RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022
BOB IT SO Recruitment 2021 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Candidates are required to apply Online through website bankofbaroda.co.in. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active till completion of this recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Online Test, GD & Interview etc. through the registered email ID.
- In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online.
- Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
- Carefully fill in the necessary details in the Online Application Form at the appropriate places and submit the same Online
- Carefully fill in the necessary details in the Online Application Form at the appropriate places and submit the same Online.
- Use of special characters while filling the form will not be allowed. In case the candidate is unable to fill in the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the ‘SAVE AND NEXT’ facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on COMPLETE REGISTRATION button. Visually Impaired candidates will be responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
- There is a provision to modify the online application prior to submission only. Candidates are requested to make use of this facility to correct the details in online application, if any
BOB IT SO Pay Scale
- MMGS II: Rs. 48170 x 1740 (1) – 49910 x 1990 (10) – 69180
- MMGS III: Rs. 63840 x 1990 (5) – 73790 x 2220 (2) – 78230
- SMG/S-IV: Rs. 76010 x 2220 (4) – 84890 x 2500 (2) – 89890
BOB IT SO Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- The selection process may comprise of online test (for positions in MMGS-II & MMGS-III only), psychometric test or any other test deemed suitable for further selection process followed by Group Discussion / & Interview of shortlisted candidates
- However, if the number of eligible applications received is large/less, then Bank reserves the right to change the shortlisting criteria/interview process. Bank may, at its discretion, consider conducting of Multiple Choice/Descriptive / Psychometric Test / Group Discussion/Interviews or any other selection methodologies for different scales
Also See: IBPS PO 2022 Notification
BOB IT SO Exam Pattern
- Candidates who come under MMG/S-II and MMG/S-III (Medium Management Grade/Scale) will appear in the online test. The exam pattern is as follows:
|Section||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Version||Duration|
- The marks obtained by the candidates in sections 1,2 and 3 will not be considered in the merit list.
Check out above complete details like eligibility, age limit, application process, selection procedure, vacancy details, pay scale, application fees for BOB Specialist Officer Recruitment 2021.