BOAT Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for Apprentice Posts
BOAT Recruitment 2019: Board of Apprenticeship Training (Southern Region) is going to conduct Apprenticeship Job Fair for selecting candidates to appoint in Apprentice Posts
The interview will be held on the date 27th September 2019 and 10th October 2019 at the allocated places. Before attend the walk in interview, applicants must register their names in the MHRD web portal.
BOAT Recruitment 2019 Details
- The complete details of the latest BOAT notification 2019 are described in the table as follows,
- Organization Name: Board of Apprenticeship Training (Southern Region)
- Job Type: Government job
- Job Name: Apprentice
- Walk-in Location: Karnataka
- Minimum Stipend prescribed during training Rs.4984/- p.m. for Degree in Engineering Rs.3542/- p.m. for Diploma holders in Engineering pass outs. Many Organizations including Govt. Organizations are paying than the minimum prescribed
BOAT Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply
- Applicant must have completed Degree or Diploma in Engineering from the recognized university.
- Those who have passed the qualification on or after the year 2017, 2018 and 2019 can only apply for this post.
- Check advertisement for age limit required to apply for this post.
BOAT Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- BOAT will conduct walk-in interview for filtering the applicants.
BOAT Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure
- Students participating in Apprentice Fair should enroll their name in the National Web Portal id mhrdnats.gov.in to get User id and Password and bring the same during the Apprenticeship Fair
- Applicants must register via online mode only
- Students should bring 4 sets of photocopy of User Id mentioning Name, Branch and Year of Passing at the time of attending Apprenticeship Fair
- Training period of one-year-only under Apprenticeship Training Scheme of Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) Govt. of India
Instruction to Apply
- Go to official website boat-srp.com
- Find the “News & Events” link and click on it.
- Search for the notification Centralised Walk -in Interview For Graduate & Diploma Apprenticeship Training across Karnataka and select it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Then enroll your names in the MHRD portal using the given link below.
- Bring 3 sets of bio-data and original certificates and required documents to attend the walk-in-interview.
BOAT Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Date: 27th September 2019 (10.00 a.m to 05.30 p.m)
- Venue: The Principal, Motichand Lengade Bharatesh Polytechnic (Govt. Aided and Accredited by NBA- AICTE, New Delhi), Basavan Kudachi Extension, Belgaum-590012
- Date: 10th October 2019 (10.00 a.m to 05.30 p.m)
- Venue: The Principal, Bapuji Polytechnic Shabanur, Vivekananda Badavane, Davangere-577004