BLW Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022, Apply Online for 374 Vacancies
BLW Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 – Banaras Locomotive Works has invited applications from candidates to apply for Apprentice Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official site of Banaras Locomotive Works. This recruitment drive will fill up on April 26, 2022. This recruitment drive will fill up 374 posts in the organization.
Before the training of the candidate is initiated he has to get a registration number from the regional directorates of apprenticeship training. Read below for eligibility, selection process, and other details.
Also Apply MPPSC AE Recruitment 2022
BLW Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Name of Recruitment: Banaras Locomotive Works Apprentice
- Organization: Indian Railway
- Name of Post: Apprentice
- No. of Vacancies: 374 Posts
BLW Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Notification Released: 26th March 2022
- Apply Online Starts: 26th March 2022
- Last Date for Apply Online & Payment Fee: 26th April 2022 till 16:45 Hrs
- Dates for Document Verification: 28th April 2022 till 16:45 Hrs
BLW Railway Vacancy Details
- Railway BLW Apprentice recruitment is 374 apprentice posts
|Trades||ITI Vacancy||Non-ITI Vacancy|
BLW Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- For Non-ITI: Candidate must have passed 10th class exam or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum of 50 percent marks. Candidates should have passed the prescribed qualification before the date of issue of notification.
- For ITI: Candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 exam system) with minimum 50 percent marks, from recognized Board and also must be passed ITI in the relevant trades.
- For non-ITI posts, the candidate’s age should be between 15 years to 22 years.
- For the ITI post, the candidate’s age should be between 15 years to 24 years (expert Welder and Carpenter). For Welder and Carpenter upper age limit is 22 years.
- Age should be calculated as 26.04.2022.
- Age relaxation will be given as per the government norm.
Also See CPCL JEA Recruitment 2022
BLW Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Application Form
How to Apply?
- The online application link is activated from 26th March 2022 on the official website indianrailways.gov.in
- The interested and eligible candidates can apply online from the direct link provided below or from the official website. The last date to apply online is 26th April 2022.
Steps to Apply
- Go to the official website of BLW.
- You can find notifications in New and Announcements.
- The registration link is given in the notification.
- Or use the link given at the end of the page.
- It will lead you to the application page.
- Fill out the application and attach the required documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit it.
- For Others: Rs.100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female Candidates: NIL
- Payment Mode: through Debit/ Credit Card or Internet Banking
BLW Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- The selection will be done based on the merit list in each unit, which will be prepared based on the percentage of marks in the Matriculation Examination (with a minimum of 50% (aggregate) marks).
- For Non-ITI Posts, ITI passed candidates will be selected but they will not be given any weightage of ITI score.
- They must have only a mark sheet/certificate of notified trade.
BLW Railway Apprentice Salary / Pay Scale
- Selected candidates as Apprentice in BLW will receive Stipend as per Railway Board’s/ Labour Ministry instructions issued from time to time.