BIS Recruitment 2022 Notification for Management Executive Posts
BIS Recruitment 2022 – The Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has issued a recruitment notice for the position of Management Executive on a contract basis, with 8 openings.
Candidates who are interested in this opportunity must apply within 21 days of getting notification. The application form is available on the official website or via the direct link below.
Also See POSOCO Recruitment 2022
BIS Management Executive 2022 Notification Details
- Name of the Board: Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)
- Name of the Post: Management Executive
- No of Vacancies: 08 Posts
BIS Management Executive Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Notification Date: 08th January 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 29th January 2022
BIS Management Executive 2022 Vacancies Details
- Management Executives for NITS – 02
- Management Executives for SCMD – 02
- Management Executives for TNMD – 02
- Management Executives for PRTD – 02
- Total – 08 Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria for BIS Management Executive Recruitment 2022
- To apply for BIS Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualification and age limit. Actually BIS used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- BIS requires MBA, Ph.D., Degree in Engineering candidates to apply for their Management Executive notification 2022. The detailed information has been given below or you can verify it on the official notification itself.
- Management Executives for NITS: Engineering Graduate with MBA (Marketing/HR)
- Management Executives for SCMD: Engineering Graduate with MBA (Finance/ Marketing/HR/ General)
- Management Executives for TNMD: Engineering Graduate with MBA (Finance/ Marketing/HR/ General)
- Management Executives for PRTD: Engineering Graduate with MBA (HR/ General) or PhD
BIS Management Executive Recruitment 2022 Selection Procedure
- All the applications received shall be placed before Screening Committee and thereafter, the list of candidates will be finalized as per eligibility conditions and candidates will be informed about date & time for interview
- At the time of interview, all original documents uploaded during submission of online applications will be verified
- Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of interview only. However, BIS reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reasons.
- Applicants should have age limit up to 45 years are eligible for apply to the posts.
BIS Management Executive Salary Details
- BIS has announced the pay scale for the recent recruitment alert, which is given below
|Management Executives for NITS||Rs. 1.5 Lakh (fixed)|
|Management Executives for SCMD|
|Management Executives for TNMD|
|Management Executives for PRTD|
BIS Management Executive Recruitment 2022 Application Form
How to Apply?
- The application shall have to be submitted indicating the category for which the candidate wishes to apply. The application form containing and shall be downloaded and filled, scanned and shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last date of application shall be 21 days from the date of publishing of advertisement in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar
- Applications received after the deadlines or missed due to any technical glitches shall not be entertained.
Other Terms and Conditions
- Candidates should note that, if at any stage of engagement, it is found that the candidates has submitted any false/fabricated information/documents, his/her candidature will be cancelled immediately and he/she will be liable for action as per Law/Rules.
- Candidates should have a valid e-mail ID & Mobile No. which should be entered at appropriate place in the application form and must remain active/valid until recruitment processes are completed. No change in the email ID & mobile number will be accepted once submitted. The candidate himself/herself shall be responsible for wrong or expired email ID & mobile number.
- Candidate should note that their candidature at all stages of engagement is purely on contract basis.
- Bureau reserves the right to amend/modify vacancies notified and any provision of this advertisement in case of any errors and omissions/deviation or to cancel the advertisement and engagement if the circumstances so warrant.