Bihar State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021 for 200 Vacancies Notified for Assistant Posts
Bihar Cooperative Bank Assistant Recruitment 2021 – Bihar State Cooperative Bank Limited (BSCB) has published the recruitment notification for the post of Assistant (Multi-Purpose). Eligible and interested candidates can apply for Bihar Assistant Recruitment 2021 from 09th March 2021 on BSCB website. A total of 200 vacancies are available in BSCB and 11 districts Central Cooperative Bank. Candidates will be called for online competitive exam (Prelims and Main) which is to be conducted by IBPS.
Bihar Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021 Details
|Origination Name||Bihar State Co-Operative Bank Limited (BSCB)|
|Name of Post||Assistant (Multipurpose)|
|No. of Vacancy||200 Posts|
Bihar State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Online Application Start Date||09th March 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||26th March 2021|
|Last Date For Printing Application||10th April 2021|
|Prelims Examination||To Be Notified Soon|
|Mains Examination||To Be Notified Soon|
Also See: PPSC JE Recruitment 2021
Bihar State Cooperative Bank Assistant Vacancy Details
- A total of 200 vacancies has been released, out of which 19 vacancies are for Bihar State Cooperative Bank Ltd. and the rest of 181 vacancies are for District Central Cooperative Bank (Patliputra, Gopalganj, Sasaram, Bhagalpur, Ara, Bettiah, Aurangabad, Nawada, Sitamarh, Rohika, Purnea)
|Name of Institution||Name of Vacant post and number|
|The Bihar State Cooperative Bank Ltd.||(Total Post 19 )|
|Name of Institution||Name of Vacant post and number|
|District Central Cooperative Banks 1) Patliputra 2) Gopalganj 3) Sasaram 4) Bhagalpur 5) Ara 6) Bettiah 7) Aurangabad 8) Nawada 9) Sitamarhi 10) Rohika, 11) Purnea||Assistant (Multipurpose) (Total Post 181)|
Eligibility for Bihar State Cooperative Bank Assistant Recruitment 2021
- For Assistant (Multipurpose): A Graduation Degree in any subject from a recognized university, or any equivalent qualification recognized by the Govt. of India. Knowledge of Computer is essential. A basic Diploma in computer application (DCA) is required.
- Note: The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheet /Provisional certificate or the date on which the result was posted on the website of the university/institution.
- Minimum Age: 21 years; Maximum Age: 33 years (As on 01/01/2021). Candidates born not earlier than 02.01.1988 and not later than 01.01.2000 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply.
Upper Age Limit Relaxation
- SC/ST candidates shall get relaxation of 5 years and MBC/WBC/BC get relaxation of 3 years as per Bihar State Govt. rule.
- There is no reservation for EX-Serviceman so there is no relaxation in age and/or fee for them.
- Divyang (Physically Handicapped Person) Candidates shall get age relaxation by 10 years additionally in maximum age limit. She /He will have to produce necessary certificates in this respect.
- Relaxation of 5 years shall also be given to staff having working experience in Cooperative Banks registered in Bihar State.
- Reservation will be given in terms of reservation rules/ regulations as per Govt. of Bihar.
- The benefit of reservation is given only to the permanent domiciles of Bihar. The Candidate who claims for BC/ MBC reservation benefit will have to submit the Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority of his/ her home district in the prescribed Performa of Govt. of Bihar issued before not more than a year. The Candidates belonging to SC/ST are required to submit only caste certificate issued by the competent authority of his/her home district.
- The Candidate, who claims for reservation against relatives of Freedom Fighter as per Govt. of Bihar Resolution, will have to submit the Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed Performa of Govt. of Bihar.
- The Candidate who claims for reservation under PWD category will have to follow all terms and condition get forth by Govt. of Bihar (Appendix enclosed).
- The eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Prelims & Mains Examination.
Online Preliminary Exam Pattern
|Sr. No.||Subjects||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
Online Main Exam Pattern
|S. No. ||Subjects||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|2||Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 minutes|
|3||General Awareness||40||40||20 minutes|
|4||English Language/Hindi Language (Optional)||40||40||35 minutes|
|5||Quantitative Aptitude||40||40||35 minutes|
Bihar State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply online only from 09-03-2021 to 26-03-2021 and no other mode of application will be accepted. The Online application will be available on Bihar State Co-Operative Bank’s website biharbank.bih.nic.in
- Click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-ID. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details /get the details verified in the online application form carefully to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets and in the Identity Card. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and “Save & Next” button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMISSION.
- Modify details, if required, and click on “FINAL SUBMIT” only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on “Payment” Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on “Submit” button.
- Application Fee is same for Both Posts
- Rs.400/- (Four hundred only) + GST-For SC/ST
- Rs.600/- (Six hundred only) + GST-For others
How to Pay Fee
- Online Mode – The payment can be made by using only Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.