BHEL Trichy Recruitment 2019 for 191 Graduate Apprentice Posts
BHEL Trichy Apprentice Recruitment 2019: Bharat Heavy Electricians Limited (BHEL), Trichy has given a notification for the recruitment of Trade Apprentice (Fitter, Welder, Turner, Machanist, Electrician, Wireman and Others) Vacancies. Interested applicants are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of selection, eligibility criteria, how to apply, exam date, result date, etc. Refer thoroughly before applying.
BHEL Recruitment 2019 Details
- There is no obligation on the part of BHEL to offer employment or preference in employment to the Apprentices who are so trained or no obligation on the part of the apprentice to take up employment in the company.
- Organization Name: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- Job Category: Central Govt Apprentice Training
- Total No of Vacancies: 191 Posts
- Job Location: Trichy
BHEL Trichy Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Vacancies
- Number of training vacancies to be for the year 2019-2020 is as below:
- Mechanical – 115 Posts [SC – 22, ST – 01, OBC – 31 & OC – 61]
- EEE/E&I – 17 Posts [SC – 03, ST – 0, OBC – 05 & OC – 09]
- ECE – 07 Posts [SC – 07, ST – 01, OBC – 0 & OC – 04]
- CS/IT – 20 Posts [SC – 04, ST – 0, OBC – 05 & OC – 11]
- Civil – 29 Posts [SC – 05, ST – 01, OBC – 08 & OC – 15]
- Chemical – 03 Posts [SC – 01, ST – 0, OBC – 01 & OC – 01]
- Total – 191 Posts [SC – 36, ST – 02, OBC – 52 & OC – 101]
- *** Out of the above training vacancies, 19%, 1 %,27% and 4% are reserved for SC/ST, Other Backward Class and Physically Challenged applicants respectively.
Eligibility for BHEL Trichy Apprentice Recruitment 2019
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology in the concerned discipline for which applied recognized by Board of Apprenticeship Training
- Applicants Possessing Work Experience of One Year or above after completion of Degree or not Eligible
- Applicants who have passed their Degree, Only in the last three years i.e, 2017, 2018 & 2019 are Eligible to Apply. – Sandwich Courses are not eligible.
- Between 18 and 27 years as on 28th October 2019.
- The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Applicants Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through BHEL official Notification 2019 for more reference
- Note: Applicants with BOAT registration numbers alone will be considered for the training. The applicants have to register themselves in BOAT Portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in and mention their registration number in the application.
Check out BOAT Apprentice Recruitment 2019
BHEL Trichy Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Selection Criteria
- The selection of Graduate Apprentices under this scheme will be governed by the criteria and guidelines as indicated by the Director, Board of Apprenticeship training
BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Pay Details
- Period of training One Year
- Stipend Payable – Rs. 6000/- per month from the date of joining
BHEL Trichy Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure
- In addition to register in BOAT Portal, http://mhrdnats.gov.in/ applicants should apply online at https://trichy.bhel.com Applicants should also read all instructions given in the link before submitting their applications. Applicants are advised to keep their Email IDs & Mobile number active till the completion of this induction. All correspondences will be sent to the registered E-mail ID & mobile numbers.
- The online application link is available in the BHEL website https://trichy.bhel.com and the last date for submitting the online application is 11th October 2019
BHEL Trichy Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 27th September 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 11th October 2019
- Publication of Shortlisted Applicants List (For Certificate Verification): 16th October 2019
- Tentative Certificate Verification Starts From 21st October 2019
- Tentative Joining Dates From 28th October 2019