BHEL Recruitment 2021 for Supervisor Trainee Posts: Graduates Eligible, Apply Online
BHEL Supervisor Trainee Recruitment 2021 – Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), has released the short notification for recruitment to the post of Supervisor Trainee on its website bhel.com. Eligible and interested applicants can apply for BHEL Supervisor Trainee Recruitment 2021 through online mode on official website from 05th April 2021 onwards. The last date for BHEL Application Submission is 26th April 2021. Candidates seeking to join BHEL as Supervisor Trainee in Finance should have possess Bachelor in Commerce (B.Com).
BHEL Supervisor Trainee Job Details
|Name of the Organization||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)|
|Name of the Recruitment||BHEL Supervisor Trainee Recruitment 2021|
|Job Role||Supervisor Trainee (Finance)|
Also See: NBCC Management Trainee Recruitment 2021
BHEL Supervisor Trainee Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Opening of On-line submission of application||05th April 2021 at 10:00 AM|
|Closing of On-line submission of application||26th April 2021 at 11:45 PM|
|Release of Admit Card||07th May 2021|
|Date of Examination||23rd May 2021|
- A total of 40 vacancies has been announced for BHEL Supervisor Recruitment 2021. The vacancy splitting based on various categories is tabulated below.
|Position – Supervisor Trainee||Finance|
Eligibility Criteria for BHEL Supervisor Trainee Recruitment 2021
- The Eligibility Criteria a candidate should possess to apply for BHEL Recruitment for Supervisor Trainees in Finance is given below
- Full-time regular Bachelor’s degree in Commerce from recognized Indian University/ Institute #with Minimum 70% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate* of all years/ semesters (Minimum 60% marks for SC/ST candidates on similar lines.)
- The maximum age limit a candidate should possess to apply for BHEL Supervisor Trainee Recruitment 2021 is given below.
- Maximum age limit – 27 Years (Candidates born before 01.04.1994 are not eligible to apply)
- For more details regarding the age relaxation, refer to the official detailed notification for which the link is given below.
Also See: DRDO HEMRL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Candidates should be in a position to produce their Degree/Final year marks sheets latest by 30th June 2021 or at the time of Group Discussions, whichever is earlier.
- For the purpose of calculating aggregate marks, all subjects in the mark sheet of all semesters shall be considered.
- The degree must be from any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University Under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.
Reservation & Relaxation
- For PWD candidates: Reservation for PWD candidates will be in accordance with Government directives
- The position of Supervisor Trainee (Finance) in BHEL are identified for Locomotor Disability, leprosy cured, Dwarfism, Cerebral Palsy, Acid Attack Victim, Blindness (Single Eye – Full Vision), Deaf, Hard of Hearing, Speech and Language Disability
- The Physical requirements for the position of Supervisor Trainee (Finance) in BHEL are Sitting, Standing, Walking, Seeing, Communicating, Hearing, Reading & Writing
- Upper age limit is relaxable for candidates belonging to the following categories as under:
- SC/ST: – by 5 years
- OBC (NCL): – by 3 years
Persons with Disabilities Candidates
- by 10 years for General
- by 13 years for OBC (NCL)
- by 15 years for SC/ST.
- Relaxation in age for Ex-Servicemen will be as per extant Govt. rules.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for the candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1/1/1980 to 31/12/1989
Also See: Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021
Selection Process (TWO Stage Process)
- BHEL Selection process comprises of two stages. Candidates interested in joining BHEL as Supervisor Trainee shall have to necessarily clear both the stages in order to be considered on the merit list for joining.
Stage I: Computer Based Examination
- All prima facie eligible candidates will have to appear for a Computer Based Examination. Based on the Examination Marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussions in order of merit in the ratio of 1:5 to the number of vacancies in each Category. Physically Challenged candidates will be accorded upto 20% relaxation below the cut-off marks in their respective categories for being shortlisted for Group Discussions.
- For shortlisting as per 1:5 ratio, initially, all UR candidates along with such reserved category (i.e. EWS, OBC, SC, ST) candidates of that discipline, who do not avail any relaxation, will be grouped together and then arranged in descending order of merit of their Examination marks (marks out of 100) and candidates shall be called for Group Discussions in the ratio of 1:5 in UR category.
- After this, candidates belonging to EWS/OBC/SC/ST categories, who are not shortlisted for Group Discussions under UR category, shall be regrouped with their respective categories for further consideration and candidates will be called for Group Discussions in prescribed ratio of 1:5 in their respective categories
- All the candidates obtaining same cut-off marks in respective groups shall also be called for Group Discussions.
Stage II: Group Discussions
- Group Discussions is the second stage of the selection process. Group Discussion will be on topics related to Current Financial Matters and / or on topics related to qualifying subject matter. All candidates shortlisted for the Group Discussions Stage must necessarily attend and complete this stage of selection process, in order to be further considered for being placed on the merit list. Group Discussions shall be considered as only qualifying stage. Candidates scoring more than 50% marks in Group Discussions shall be considered as qualified.
- The final merit list shall be prepared only on the basis of Examination Score. i.e Candidates qualified in Group Discussions shall be placed on the merit list in the order of their Examination Scores.
Training & Emoluments
- Candidates joining BHEL as Supervisor Trainees will undergo training for one year. During training period, basic pay of Rs 32,000/- in the scale of pay of Rs 32,000- 1,00,000/- will be paid. After successful completion of training, the trainees will be absorbed as Supervisors in the scale of pay of Rs 33,500-1,20,000/- with a basic pay of Rs 33,500/-.
- Besides Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance (Currently 17.2% of Basic Pay), Perks and other Allowances (31% of Basic Pay) and benefits such as Leave, Medical facilities for self and dependent family members, Provident Fund, Gratuity, Uniform, Canteen Facilities, Company’s accommodation or HRA etc. will be admissible as per Company Rules as applicable from time to time. The approximate CTC is Rs 7.5 Lakhs per annum for Supervisor Trainees.
- Applicants should possess sound health. Before Joining, selected candidates will have to undergo medical examination by the Company’s Authorized Officer and the appointment will be subject to meeting the health standards prescribed by the Company. No relaxation in health standards is allowed.
- The company’s Medical Examination rules in brief can be accessed @ BHEL’s Medical Examination Rules – hosted on the BHEL careers website. The Persons with Disability candidates are required to furnish self-attested copy of duly stamped Medical Certificate in relation to their benchmark disability from Government Hospital or Medical Board attached to Special Employment Exchange for the handicapped.
BHEL Supervisor Trainee Recruitment 2021 Application Form
How to Apply?
- The submission of applications will be ONLINE only through our website https://careers.bhel.in
- Applicant must read the instructions for submission carefully and ensure that the application submitted successfully and transaction with reference to payment of fee for application form and / or processing fee as applicable is successfully transacted.
- Application Fee and Processing fee will be applicable as indicated below
|Category||Application Fee||Processing Fee|
|UR/EWS/OBC||Rs. 300||Rs 200 +GST|
|SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen||NIL||Rs 200 +GST|
- In case of multiple submission of ONLINE applications from same applicant, only the last eligible application shall be considered as final submission for candidature in BHEL.
- The applicant may have to bear Bank Charges over & above the application fees, depending upon fees payment through Internet banking/Debit card/ Credit Card etc.
- All applicant will be given option to choose amongst the Test Centers/ Venue for upto 3 choices. However, BHEL reserves the right to add or cancel any city/center depending upon the no. of candidates choosing a particular city/center.
- SC, ST, OBC (Non-Creamy Layer), EWS, PwD, J&K domiciled candidates and ex-servicemen should carefully mention the categories, since these details may not be allowed to be changed later.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category but not covered under ‘Non-Creamy Layer’ are not entitled to OBC reservation. As such, they should indicate their category as ‘GENERAL’.