BEL Recruitment 2020 for Trainee Engineer Posts
BEL Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2020 Notification – Bharat Electronics Ltd (BEL) has invited online application from eligible applicants for filling up the Trainee Engineer Post. Applications complete in all respects, may be sent to “Manager (HR/ES & SW), Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru on or before 22nd January 2020 through ordinary or speed post. Check out complete details BEL Recruitment 2020 vacancy details, eligibility, educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application form, last date, pay scale and more for BEL Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2020.
Also read Latest Government Jobs
बीईएल प्रशिक्षु इंजीनियर भर्ती 2020 अधिसूचना – भारत इलेक्ट्रॉनिक्स लिमिटेड (बीईएल) ने ट्रेनी इंजीनियर पद को भरने के लिए पात्र आवेदकों से ऑनलाइन आवेदन आमंत्रित किया है। सभी तरह से पूर्ण होने वाले आवेदन, “प्रबंधक (एचआर / ईएस एंड एसडब्ल्यू), भारत इलेक्ट्रॉनिक्स लिमिटेड, जलाहल्ली पोस्ट, बेंगलुरु को 22 जनवरी 2020 को या उससे पहले साधारण या स्पीड पोस्ट के माध्यम से भेजे जा सकते हैं। बीईएल इंजीनियर ट्रेनी भर्ती 2020 के लिए पूर्ण विवरण बीईएल भर्ती 2020 रिक्ति विवरण, पात्रता, शैक्षिक योग्यता, आयु सीमा, चयन प्रक्रिया, आवेदन पत्र, अंतिम तिथि, वेतनमान और अधिक की जाँच करें।
Brief View over BEL Engineer Recruitment 2020
- Main Recruitment Dept Name: Bharat Electronics Limited
- Job Position Known as: Engineer (Electronics and Mechanical)
- Number of Vacant Jobs: 25 Seats
- Job Posting Area: All Over India
- Job Category: Government Job
Details of Seats by Position Wise
- Electronics Engineer – 20 Seats
- Mechanical Engineer – 05 Seats
- UR – 10
- EWS – 02
- OBC – 07
- SC – 04
- ST – 02
Also read BEL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2019
BEL Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Notification Date: 06th January 2020
- Last date for Submission of Application Form: 22nd January 2020
Eligibility for BEL Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2020
- Full time BE/B Tech in Computer Science with First Class for General, EWS & OBC candidates. Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD applicants.
- Applicants must possess all years/semesters mark sheets and Degree certificate. (In case of CGPA grading, Conversion certificate to substantiate the claim shall be attached with the application form. Applications without the conversion certificate will be rejected.)
- Minimum Age Limit is 18 Years old
- Maximum Age Limit is 26 Years old
Also read NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020
Age Relaxation by Category Wise
- OBC Category applicants will get 3 Years of Age Relaxation.
- SC Category applicants will get 5 Years of Age Relaxation.
- ST Category applicants will get 5 Years of Age Relaxation.
Selection Mode for BEL Engineer Recruitment 2020
- Selection will be through a Written Test followed by an Interview for those applicants who qualify in the written test. The written test details will be e-mailed to the candidates/applicants to the mail id provided by the candidate.
- Working experience of interface layout and graphics design
- Experience in GUI design and development using tools
- Hands on expertize in GIS, video production and animation
- Applicants must possess minimum 1 (one) year experience (Post Qualification Experience). The cut-off date for deciding the experience shall be 01st December 2019. In order to compute post qualification work experience, the period of work experience starting from the month immediately succeeding the month of final examination in which applicant acquired the essential educational qualification shall be considered.
- Experience certificates/Documents issued by the employer clearly indicating period of employment should be enclosed.
BEL Trainee Engineer Pay Scale
- Consolidated Remuneration – Rs. 25,000/- per month
BEL Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
How to Apply?
- Applicants who meet the above requirement may apply in the format available on the BEL website: bel-india.in
- The post applied for (Trainee Engineer-I/CS) should be super scribed on the envelope.
- Applications should be accompanied mandatorily by the following documents (photocopies only)
- SSLC marks card as proof of date of birth
- Semester wise marks cards of BE / B Tech. (Applicants who have completed bachelor’s degree after Diploma have to enclose all the semester copies of diploma certificates also)
- BE / B Tech Degree Certificate
- Proof of Experience
- A separate write up mentioning the details of the post qualification experience mandatory to be provided
- Caste / Disability certificate in case of OBC/EWS/SC/ST / PWD (if applicable, strictly in the prescribed formats, which are available on the BEL website: www.bel-india.com)
- Applicants availing EWS reservation shall produce Income & Asset Certification in the prescribed format.
- No Objection Certificate (if applicable) applicants working in PSUs/Government/Quasi Government organizations should submit the application through proper channel or produce No Objection Certificate at the time of the interview. Such applicants, who are unable to produce NOC at the time of interview, will not be interviewed.
- Applications complete in all respects, may be sent to “Manager (HR/ES & SW), Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru-560013” on or before 22nd January 2020 through ordinary or speed post. No other means of forwarding the applications will be acceptable.
- General/ OBC applicants applying for the post Trainee Engineers are required to remit an amount of Rs.200/- towards application fee through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch). Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- General/ OBC applicants applying for the post Trainee Engineers are required to remit an amount of Rs. 200/- towards application fee through SB Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch).
- Applicants need to select SBI branch in the payment option and download & print the challan generated through SBI Collect and deposit the application fee plus applicable bank charges in any SBI Branch. The applicant should ensure to obtain the seal and signature of the bank official. General / OBC applicants have to mention the “SBI Collect reference No.” generated after payment, in the Application Form.
- Payment receipt should be attached along with other enclosures. Applicants may go through all instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before remitting Application Fee and sending the application. Fee once paid will not be refunded.
Pay & Allowances
- An amount of Rs. 10,000/- per year will be paid towards expenses like medical insurance premium, attire allowance, stitching charges, footwear allowances, etc.
- Trainee Engineers will be eligible for 01 Casual cum sick leave per month, apart from the declared paid holidays, based on the place of posting.
- Clarifications if any, can be sought on 080-22195330
Check out more latest jobs on Yosearch