BEL Recruitment for Trainee Engineer II Jobs in Bangalore – Apply Online
BEL Trainee Engineer II Recruitment 2020 – Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) invites application for the position Trainee Engineer II etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to BEL before 21st November 2020.
Bharat Electronics Limited a Navartna Company and India’s premier professional electronics Company under the Ministry of Defence, requires the following personnel on temporary basis for its IPSS Project for Bengaluru Unit.
Also See: CSEB Kerala Junior Clerk Recruitment 2020 for 380 Posts
BEL Recruitment 2020 160 Trainee Engineer-II Posts
|Organization Name||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total No of Vacancies||160 Posts|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Sr. No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|1.||Trainee Engineer-II||Gen – 66|
EWS – 15
SC – 23
ST – 12
|The online application can be accessed from 2.00 pm onwards on||11th November 2020|
|The last date to submit the applications is||21st November 2020|
- BE/B.Tech in the following Engineering disciplines – Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication OR Masters in Computer Application (MCA).
- First Class in the indicated qualification for General, EWS and OBC candidates and Pass Class for SC, ST and PWD candidates
- Note: In case of CGPA scheme of marking candidates are required to indicate the corresponding percentage obtained in the application form. The CGPA conversion formula declared by the concerned University should be followed for conversion of CGPA to percentage.
Post Qualification Experience (as on 01.11.2020)
- Minimum of 2 years of post-qualification experience in any of the following areas:
- Experience in data center related projects is desirable.
- Certification from any server OEM will be preferred.
- Experience in IP based devices and other networking projects. Candidates with CCNA certification will be preferred.
- In the event of selection, candidates who do not possess server OEM / CCNA certification, are required to obtain the same at their own cost, within three months’ from the date of joining.
- Teaching experience / Experience that is not relevant to the qualification mentioned above, will not be considered.
- Candidates interested in applying for Trainee Engineer-II posts through BEL Recruitment 2020 must not be more 28 years of age as on November 1, 2020 with relaxation (upper age limit) up to 3 years (OBC), 5 years (SC/ST) and 10 years (PWD) respectively as specified in the BEL Recruitment norms.
- Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria w.r.t. qualification and experience will be allotted weightage as follows:
|Aggregate Marks secured in BE/B.Tech.||75%|
|Relevant Post Qualification Experience: 2.5 marks will be allocated for minimum experience stipulated for the post. 1.25 marks will be allocated for every additional experience of 6 months subject to a maximum of 10 marks||10%|
|Interview for shortlisted candidates||15%|
- Candidates will be shortlisted in the order of merit based on marks obtained in BE/B.Tech and number of years of experience as indicated above in the ratio of 1:5. Only those candidates shortlisted will be called for the interview.
- The names of candidates shortlisted for interviews will be available on our Company’s website through query mode.
- Candidates are requested to download and print the interview call letter and comply with the instructions indicated therein. Please note that call letters will be sent through email only.
- The results of the final selection will be available on BEL website through query mode
How to Apply?
- Candidates who are desirous of applying for the above posts and are willing to be posted at the locations indicated in the advertisement may apply online by clicking on the link provided below the advertisement. Candidates are required to select the option – ‘Trainee Engineer-II (Electronics)-IPSS’ in the online application form in order to apply against this advertisement.
- The online application can be accessed from 2.00 p.m. onwards on 11.11.2020.
- The last date to submit the applications is 21.11.2020.
- Candidates are required to enter all information correctly in the online application form and verify the same before submission, as changes shall not be permitted after submission of the application form. The dates of the selections, timings and venue will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates through e-mail only. Candidates shortlisted for interview will also be uploaded on the BEL website. BEL will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mails due to invalid e-mail IDs provided by the candidates in the application form.
Documents to be submitted
- Candidates are required to scan the following documents and attach the same in pdf format (document size should not exceed 300kb):
- 10th Standard marks card (as proof of date of birth)
- E/ B.Tech. Consolidated Marks Card
- BE/B.Tech Final Degree Certificate.
- Caste / Community/ Disability / Income certificate in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/ PWD/ EWS respectively. Candidates claiming reservation under any of the above categories are required to submit the certificate in the prescribed format
- Post qualification experience certificate/s from previous / current employer. Where current employment certificate is not produced the offer of current employment, latest pay slip and employee ID proof should be compulsorily attached.
- Candidates if working in PSUs/ Govt. organizations should compulsorily submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of application or interview.
- Valid Photo ID Proof (Aadhar /PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Voter ID)
- Trainee Engineer – II Rs. 200/-
- Candidates belonging to PWD, SC and ST categories are exempted from payment of application fee
- The application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch).
- Candidates are requested to read the details and screenshots for making the payment.
- Candidates can also make the payment by approaching SBI branch. You have to select
- SBI branch in the payment option and download pre-printed challan generated through
- SBI Collect and deposit the application fee (as applicable) plus applicable bank charges in any SBI Branch. The candidate should ensure to obtain the seal and signature of the bank official.
- Candidates have to enter the “SBI Collect reference No.” generated after payment, in the online Application Form.
- Candidates may go through all instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before remitting Application Fee and submitting the application. Fee once paid will not be refunded.
Terms of Engagement & Remuneration
- Trainee Engineer-II will be engaged initially for a period of One year which may be extended upto a maximum of Three years (including initial period) based on project requirement and individual’s performance
- Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 28,000/-, Rs. 31,000/- and Rs. 34,000/- during the 1st, 2nd and 3rd year of contract respectively.