BEL Recruitment 2021 Apply Online 88 Trainee, Engineer Posts
BEL Recruitment 2021 – Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has been invited applications from eligible applicants for the recruitment of Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer Vacancies for a total of 88 Posts.
Eligible and Interested applicants can apply online mode for BEL Trainee Engineer Jobs 2021 on or before 27th October 2021. Refer to the Official site for BEL Notification 2021 downloading process.
Candidates who are willing to apply for BEL Jobs 2021 are advised to check the eligibility and then proceed to apply online.
Also Apply IBPS Clerk 2022 Notification
BEL Recruitment 2021 Details
- Name of Organization: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), Bengaluru
- Post Name: Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer
- Total Posts: 88 Vacancies
- Job Category: Government Jobs
- Job Location: Across India
BEL Job Vacancy
- Trainee Engineer – I – 55
- Project Engineer – I – 33
- Total – 88 Posts
BEL Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Starting date of Application: 06th October 2021
- Last Date for Submission: 27th October 2021
Eligibility for BEL Recruitment 2021
- Applicants Must have passed BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc Engg (4 years) course from AICTE approved Institute / University in the relevant disciplines of Engineering from a AICTE recognized University Institute or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute/ College / University.
- Check official notification for upper age limit.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD category as per Govt. of India Rules.
BEL Project Engineer and Trainee Engineer Pay Scale/Salary Details
- For 1st Year: Rs. 25,000/- & 2nd Year Rs. 28,000/- per month & 3rd Year Rs. 31,000/-
- Trainee Engineer-I: Rs. 200/-
- Project Engineer: Rs. 500/-
- Member Research Staff: Rs. 750/-
- No Fee for PWD / SC / ST candidates.
BEL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of Marks secured in B.E/ B.Tech / B.Sc and Interview.
BEL Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- Eligible & Interested applicants may apply online on the official website. No other mode of application accepted. Find and select “Recruitment for the Post of Project Engineer – MILCOM SBU, Bengaluru Unit” notification on that page
- Keep ready the documents to upload online at bel-india.in website. No other mode of application accepted. Visit the website and click the link provided against the advertisement to apply for the Trainee Engineer-I Post. Take a printout of the application to login in the future.
- The dates of the selections, timings and venue will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates through e-mail only. List of candidates shortlisted for interview will also be uploaded on the BEL website.