BEL Recruitment 2020 – 50 Project Engineer & Trainee Engineer Posts
BEL Recruitment 2020 – BEL Recruitment 2020 notification regarding filling of Project Engineer & Trainee Engineer Job Vacancies. These 50 Project Engineer & Trainee Engineer Posts are in BEL, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Mumbai, Maharashtra. Eligible applicants can apply for the posts on the official website from 22nd July 2020. The last date for submitting KIOCL GATE Application is 02nd August 2020.
BHEL Recruitment 2020 Details
Bharat Electronics Limited a Navartna Company and India’s premier professional electronics Company under the Ministry of Defence, requires the following personnel on contract basis for its Advanced Defence Systems -Navy SBU, Bengaluru Complex.
|Organization||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, Mumbai|
|No. of Posts||50 Vacancies|
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|Trainee Engineer 0I||Electronics 16; Mechanical 04|
|Project Engineer 0I||Electronics 16; Mechanical 14|
Check out below:
Important Dates for BEL Recruitment 2020
|Starting Date to Apply Online||22nd July 2020|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||02nd August 2020|
Educational Qualifications for BEL Recruitment 2020
Trainee Engineer-I/Project Engineer-I
- Full time BE/B.Tech course from reputed Institute/University in the following Engineering disciplines –Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ E&T/ EEE/ Telecommunication OR Mechanical
- First Class in the indicated qualification for General, OBC and EWS candidates and Pass Class for SC, ST and PWD candidates. Method of conversion of CGPA to percentage has to be indicated in the application.
Post Qualification Experience (as on 01st Jul 2020)
- Applicants should have minimum of 2 years of relevant post qualification industry experience to apply for the post of Project Engineer-I and 6 months’ of relevant post qualification industry experience to apply for the post of Trainee Engineer-I.
- Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria w.r.t. qualification and experience will be allotted weightage as follows:
- Aggregate Marks secured in BE/B.Tech – 75%
- 5 marks will be allocated for minimum experience stipulated for the post. 1.25 marks will be allocated for every additional experience of 6 months subject to a maximum of 10 marks – 10%
- Interview for shortlisted candidates – 15%
- Candidates have to compulsorily provide the CGPA conversion to percentage of marks as per the guidelines provided by their University.
- Candidates will be shortlisted in the order of merit based on marks obtained in BE/B.Tech and number of years of experience as indicated above in the ratio of 1:5. Only those candidates shortlisted will be called for the interview.
BEL Recrutment 2020 Apply Online
How to Apply?
- Applicants who are desirous of applying for the above posts and are willing to be posted at the locations indicated in the advertisement may apply online by clicking the link provided against the advertisement and click on the link provided below the advertisement to apply for Trainee engineer-I and Project Engineer- I (on Contract Basis) for ADSN SBU, Bengaluru Complex.
- The online application can be accessed from 2.00 p.m. onwards on 22.07.2020.
- The last date to submit the applications is 02.08.2020.
- Candidates are required to enter all information correctly in the online application form and verify the same before submission, as changes shall not be permitted after submission of the application form.
- The dates of the selections, timings and venue will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates through e-mail only. List of candidates shortlisted for interview will also be uploaded on the BEL website.
- Documents to be submitted by candidates along with the application form:
- 10th Standard marks card (as proof of date of birth)
- B.E/ B.Tech. Degree certificate (as applicable). In case of CGPA or credits system of assessments, the candidates are required to indicate the formula for conversion of CGPA/Credits to percentage in accordance with the respective University norms.
- Final Consolidated Marks Sheet
- Caste /Tribe/ Community/ Disability/Economic status certificate in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS respectively. Candidates claiming reservation under any of the above categories are required to submit the certificate in the prescribed format
- The formats of various certificates are provided as link to the advertisement. Candidates belonging to OBC category should produce the certificate issued on or after 01.01.2019.
- Post Application Fee Exemption Trainee Engineer-I: Rs.200/-
- Project Engineer-I: Rs.500/-
- Candidates belonging to PWD, SC and ST categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Trainee Engineer-I: Rs.35000, 40,000/-, 45,000/- and 50000/-
- Project Engineer-I: Rs.25000/-, 28000/- and 31000/-
- Kerala Postal Circle MTS Recruitment 2020
- JKSSB Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 8575 Class IV Posts
- SSC JHT Recruitment 2020 Notification
- IBPS RRB 2021 Notification