BEL Recruitment 2021 for 53 Trainee Engineers/Project Engineers Posts
BEL Recruitment 2021 – The Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) under the Ministry of Defence has released a BEL Notification 2021 inviting online applications from eligible and experienced candidates for filling Fifty-Three (53) Vacancies to the post of as Trainee Engineers and Project Engineers in BEL to be posted at Product Development & Innovation Centre (PDIC) at Bengaluru in Karnataka, India on a fulltime basis.
Online registration-cum-application process towards the same starts on February 03, 2021 and closes on February 17, 2021.
About the BHEL
|Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) a Navaratna Company and a premier Professional Electronics Company under the Ministry of Defence, requires the following personnel on contract basis for its Product Development & Innovation Centre at Bangalore|
|Name of the Posts||Trainee Engineers and Project Engineers in BEL|
|Organisation||Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)|
|Industry||Ministry of Defence|
|Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Project Engineer I||Electronics -10|
|Mechanical – 06|
|Computer – 02|
|Total – 18 Posts|
|Project Engineer-I (Optics)||Electro-optics/ Photonics – 02|
|Total – 02 posts|
|Trainee Engineer I||Electronics – 17|
|Mechanical – 07|
|Computer Science – 05|
|Electrical – 02|
|Mechatronics – 02|
|Start Date to Apply Online||02nd February 2021|
|The Last Date to Submit the Online Application is||17th February 2021|
- Project Engineer-I: E./ B. Tech/ B.Sc Engineering degree in relevant discipline from reputed University / Institution / College with First Class for General/OBC/EWS candidates & pass Class for SC/ST/PWD Candidates.
- Project Engineer-I (Optics): Sc. (Electronics/Photonics) from reputed University /Institution/ College with First Class for General/OBC/EWS candidates & pass Class for SC/ST/PWD Candidates
- Trainee Engineer-I: E./ B. Tech / B.Sc Engineering degree in relevant discipline from reputed University / Institution/ College with First Class for General/OBC/EWS candidates & pass Class for SC/ST/PWD Candidates.
Experience (As on 01.01.2021)
- Project Engineer-I/Project Engineer-I (Optics): Minimum 02 years of relevant industrial post qualification experience
- Trainee Engineer-I: Minimum 06 Months of relevant industrial post qualification experience
- Project Engineer – I/Project Engineer – I (Optics): 28 years
- Trainee Engineer – I: 25 years
- SC/ST Candidates – 5 Years
- OBC Candidates – 3 Years
- PWD Candidates – 10 Years
- Project Engineer – I – Rs.35000-50000/-
- Project Engineer – I (Optics) –
- Trainee Engineer – I – Rs.25000-31000/-
- Candidates should meet the eligibility criteria as specified in the advertisement. Candidates who meets the eligible criteria with respect to relevant qualification, Post Qualification experience will be allotted weightage as follows:
- Aggregate marks scored in their relevant degree qualification – 75%
- Relevant Post Qualification Experience: 2.5 marks for minimum stipulated post qualification experience and additional 1.25 marks for every additional 6 months of relevant experience, up to maximum of 10 marks – 10%
- Interview for Shortlisted candidates – 15%
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the interviews based on the above criteria (out of 85 marks), in the ratio of 1:5.
- Intimation on conducting video based interviews will be sent to E-mail ID provided by the candidate. Candidates are required to comply with the instructions indicated therein
How to Apply?
- Candidates who are desirous of applying for the above posts indicated in the advertisement may apply online by clicking the link provided against the advertisement and click on https://register.cbtexams.in/BEL/TraineeEngg/
- Candidates are required to read all the instructions given in the advertisement and enter all information correctly in the online application form and verify the same before submission, as changes shall not be permitted after submission of the application form.
- In case a candidate submits more than one application for the same post, the application against which bank challan is deposited shall only be considered. Further, if a candidate deposit bank challan for two applications for the same posts, the application with the latest registration number shall only be considered.
- Trainee Engineer – 200/-
- Project Engineer – 500/-
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST & PWD, categories are exempted from payment of application fee
- The application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect (through online). Candidates are requested to read the details ad screenshots for making the payment.
- Candidates can also make the payment by approaching SBI branch. You have to select SBI Branch in the payment option and download Pre-printed challan generated through SBI Collect and deposit the application fee (as applicable) plus applicable bank charges in any SBI Branch. The candidate should ensure to obtain the seal and signature of the bank official.
- General candidates have to enter the “SBI Collect Reference No.” generated after payment, in the Online Application Form before proceeding to fill the other details in the Application Form before proceeding to fill the other details in the Application form. SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Candidates may go through all instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before remitting Application. Fee and submitting the application. Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- In case a candidate applies for both posts, Trainee Engineer and Project Engineer the application fee should be remitted separately for each post.
- For further details or any clarifications please contact Helpdesk No: 8866678549, 8866678559 /[email protected]