BEL Recruitment 2020 Apply for 09 Management Industrial Trainee Posts
BEL Recruitment 2020 – Apply for 9 Management Industrial Trainee Vacancies. BEL invited applications from all the eligible and interested candidates to fill up Management Industrial Trainee Posts through BEL official notification November-2020. Applicants who are looking for a career in Ghaziabad – Uttar Pradesh Government can make use of this opportunity.
Apply for this BEL Management Industrial Trainee jobs before 25th December 2020. Official website of BEL is www.bel-india.in recruitment 2020.
Also Apply SBI PO 2020 Notification
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Name of the Post
Management Industrial Trainee
Total No of Posts
10,000 – 12,000/-
Ghaziabad – Uttar Pradesh
Start date to Apply
24th November 2020
Last date to send the Application
25th December 2020
- Candidates should have passed 10th, +2, UG+CA (Intermediate)/ ICWA (Intermediate) to apply for Management Industrial Trainees.
- The maximum age limit to apply for this post is 25 years as on 31-Dec-2020. The upper age limit is relaxed by 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC / ST & PWD candidates.
- Candidates who will be selected for the Management Industrial Trainees may get the Stipend of Rs. 10,000/- per month for 1st year & Rs. 12,000/- per month for 2nd year.
Also See: SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Selection criteria will be based on final percentage of marks obtained in CA (Intermediate) / ICWA (Intermediate). After this process, the selected candidates `will be intimated for the document verification.
- The duration of the training is for One Year and extendable by one more year. The tenure of the MITs (Finance) including their extension period shall not exceed the maximum period of 02 years. Candidate must possess the following certificates at the time of document verification.
How to Apply?
- Step 1: Go to official website of BEL
- Step 2: Go to the Careers tab and download the notification for this recruitment. The direct link to download this notification is provided below.
- Step 3: Read the job notification carefully, if you are eligible then fill the application form.
- Step 4: The application is enclosed with the notification. Send it with the necessary document copies through mail: [email protected]
- Step 5: The subject of the mail will be mentioned as “MIT (Finance) trainee”. The last date to apply for this recruitment is 25th December 2020.