BECIL Recruitment 2022 Notification Out for 123 Various Posts
BECIL Recruitment 2022 – Broadcast Engineering Consultants Indian Limited (BECIL) has issued a job notification for positions such as Lower Division Clerk, Stenographer, Technician, and others.
Interested individuals may visit the official website becil.com to apply for the instructions on submission of the online application forms.
Registration of applications started on 13 June while the deadline for application submissions is June 28, 2022. A total of 123 positions will be filled as part of the recruiting campaign.
Also See BHEL Haridwar Recruitment 2022
BECIL Recruitment 2022
- Organization: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited
- Posts: LDC & Others Posts
- Vacancies: 123
- Category: Govt. Jobs
BECIL Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Starting date of online application registration: 13th June 2022
- The last date to submit an application form: is 28th June 2022
BECIL Vacancy Details
- Candidates are invited for recruitment of the following manpower purely on a contract basis.
|Posts Name||No. of Vacancy|
|Lower Division Clerk||18|
|Librarian Gr- III||01|
|J.E. (AC & R)||01|
|Junior Hindi Translator||01|
|Yoga Instructor(01-Male & 01-Female)||02|
|Dental Technician (Mechanic)||04|
|Jr. Audiologist & Speech Therapist||02|
BECIL Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates have to fulfill the minimum level of eligibility parameters as mentioned by the BECIL for the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk, Stenographer, Technician and other posts.
- Lower Division Clerk: 12th Class pass or equivalent qualification or skill test norms on computer Typing Speed @35 w.p.m in English or 30 w.p.m in Hindi
- Librarian Gr-III: B.Sc. or B.Sc. in Library Science or two years experience in the acquisition of books.
- Stenographer: Matriculation or equivalent qualification with 5 years’ service (regular or Adhoc) as Stenographer in Govt. organization/Institution.
- Skill Test Norms: (Only on Computers)
- Dictation: 10 mts @ 80 WPM
- Transcription: 50 mts (English) and 65 mts (Hindi)
- Junior Warden: Matriculation from a recognized Board/University
- Experience in Store Keeping/Public Relations or EstateManagement for not less than one year OR A certificate or formal training in Storekeeping/ Materials Management / Public Relations/Housekeeping.
- Store Keeper: Masters’s Degree in Economics/Commerce/Statistics
- E. (Electrical): Three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Polytechnic/Institute
- Desirable: Experience in Electrical Engineering Works
- E. (AC & R): Three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering plus specialized course in refrigeration and Air Conditioning from a recognized Polytechnic /Institute. One year of experience in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration work.
- Junior Hindi Translator: Master Degree of a recognized University in Hindi/English with English/Hindi as a main subject at the Degree level
- Yoga Instructor(01-Male & 01-Female): Graduate from a recognized University. 2. Diploma in yoga from a recognized Institution by the Government. 3. Ten years experience in teaching and training yoga in a recognized Institution.
- Desirable:-Experience with Yoga in Orthopedics would be Desirable.
- MSSO Gr-II: Master’s Degree in social work from a recognized University/ Institution. Experience in the line with a welfare or Health agency, preferably dealing with medical/public health service
- Specialization, by experience or qualification or training in
- medical social work including Psychiatric services.
- Pharmacist: Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution/ Board. Should be a registered pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948.
- Degree in pharmacy from a recognized Institution/ University
- Experience in dispensing AND/OR storage and dispensing of drugs in a reputed hospital or Institution or in a drug store or in a pharmaceutical concern.
- Programmer: B.E./B.Tech (Computer Science/Computer Engineering)/ MCA from a recognized University/Institute.
- Physiotherapist: Inter (Science) or Degree in Physiotherapy/ Occupational Therapy Assistant Dietician: M.Sc. (Food and Nutrition) from a recognized University/ Institution or 2 years‟ Experience in the line/ preferably in a large teaching Hospital
- MRT: (i) 12th class pass, preferable in science or equivalent from a recognized board/ university & (ii) Certificate in medical records from a recognized institute or authority issued after not less than 6 months of training course.
- Desirable: Experience of having handled medical records in a hospital/medical institute of repute
- Dental Technician (Mechanic): (i) Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized University/Board. (ii) Diploma/Certificate from a recognized Institution in Dental Hygiene; or Dental Mechanic; or Maxillo—facial prosthesis and Orthodontic appliances. (iii) Registered as Dental Hygienist/ Dental Mechanic with Dental Council.
- Desirable: Experience in a Dental Department of a Hospital for one year. Experience/training in Dental implant lab work, CAD-CAM based.
- Audiologist & Speech Therapist: B.Sc. Degree in Speech and Hearing from a recognized Institution/ University. Registered with the rehabilitation council of India (RCI)
- B.Sc. (Hon) in Speech and Hearing
- Clinical experience in a hospital (ENT)
- Mortuary Attendant: Matriculation From a Recognized Board/ University.
- Desirable: One year experience of looking in Mortuary.
- Statistical Assistant: B.Sc. (Statistics) / MA (Stat)/ Math’s/Economics/ Sociology) with Statistic as a paper. Desirable: Working experience of at least two years in Biostatistics /population statistics in a recognized Institute.
- Technician (OT): B.Sc. In O.T. Technology or equivalent qualification thereof. Optometrist: B.Sc. in Ophthalmic Techniques or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Technician (Radiology): B.Sc. (H) in Radiography or B.Sc. Radiography 3-year‟ course from a recognized University/Institution.
- Technicians (Laboratory): Bachelor’s degree in Medical Laboratory Technology/ Medical Laboratory Science from a Govt. recognized university/institution with two years of relevant experience in a laboratory attached to a hospital having a minimum of 100 beds.
- Technician (Radiotherapy): B.Sc. In Radiotherapy Technology (03 Year‟ course) or equivalent from a recognized university or Institute approved by AERB with 02 years‟ experience in operating Radiotherapy equipment in an established center. Diploma in Radiotherapy Technology (02 Year Course) or equivalent from a recognized Institute approved by AERB with 3 years experience in operating Radiotherapy equipment in an established center.
- Perfusionist: (1) B.Sc. Degree from a recognized University (2) Certificate in Perfusion Technology (awarded by a recognized Institution/ Association/ Authority (such as the Association of Thoracic and Cardio-Vascular Surgeons of India) after training in a Centre with at least, one year of Experience in Clinical Perfusion.
- Desirable: Working experience in Clinical Perfusion.
- Technician (Radiology): B.Sc. (H) in Radiography or B.Sc. Radiography 3-year‟ course from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Minimum two years working experience in Cath Lab of a recognized Medical College.
- Technician (Laboratory): Bachelor’s degree in Medical Laboratory Technology/ Medical Laboratory Science from a Govt. recognized university/ institution with two years of relevant experience in a laboratory attached to a hospital having a minimum of 100 beds. One year of experience in Hemodialysis in a recognized hospital. The hemodialysis unit should have at least 05 beds.
BECIL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Selection will be made as per the prescribed norms and requirements of the job.
- Preference will be given to those candidates who are already working in the same/similar department.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/ written exam/ interview/ joining the duty on selection.
BECIL Recruitment 2022 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Candidates are required to apply online through the website becil.com or https://becilregistration.com only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. (Before applying for registration candidates are advised to have their Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/10th Certificate, and Caste Certificate scanned images for upload the file size should be no more than 100kb.) If you want to apply for more than one post against the same advertisement, you need to register once only. The fee chargeable will vary according to the number of posts applied for.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online
- Candidates are required to go to the website of BECIL i.e. becil.com or https://becilregistration.com and click on the link “Career”.
- Candidates are required to follow the below process for registration.
Registration is to be completed in 7 steps:
- Step 1: Select Advertisement Number
- Step 2: Enter Basic Details
- Step 3: Enter Education Details/Work Experience
- Step 4: Upload scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate
- Step 5: Application Preview or Modify
- Step 6: Payment Online Mode (via credit card, Debit card, net banking, UPI, etc.)
- Step 7: Email your scanned documents to the Email Id mentioned on the last page of the application form.
- Candidates will have to upload a scanned copy of a passport color photo, and a signature scan copy, size of these scanned copies should be within 100 kb and in jpg/.pdf files only.
- Only online payment of registration & application processing fees (non-refundable) is applicable. There will not be any other mode of payment for registration & application processing fees. Demand Drafts, Cheques, Money Orders, Postal Orders, Pay Orders, Banker’s Cheque, postal stamps, etc., will not be accepted, towards the registration & application processing fee.
- Category-wise registration & application processing is given below:
- General – Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- OBC – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- SC/ST – Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Ex-Serviceman – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Women – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- EWS/PH – Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Note: the GST and Bank charges will be borne by the candidates.
BECIL Salary Details
- Lower Division Clerk: Rs. 18,750/-
- Librarian Gr-III: Rs. 35,400/-
- Stenographer: Rs. 18,750/-
- Junior Warden: Rs. 18750/-
- Store Keeper: Rs. 35,400/-
- E. (Electrical): Rs. 35,400/-
- E. (AC & R): Rs. 35,400/-
- Junior Hindi Translator: Rs. 22,020/-
- Yoga Instructor (01-Male & 01-Female):Rs. 44,900/-
- MSSO Gr-II: Rs. 35,400/-
- Pharmacist: Rs. 22,020/-
- Programmer: Rs. 44,900/-
- Physiotherapist: Rs. 35,400/-
- Assistant Dietician: Rs. 35,400/-
- MRT: Rs. 22,020
- Dental Technician (Mechanic): Rs. 22,020
- Audiologist & Speech Therapist: Rs. 35,400/-
- Mortuary Attendant: Rs.13,290/-
- Statistical Assistant: Rs. 35,400/-
- Technician (OT): Rs. 35,400/-
- Optometrist: Rs. 35,400/-
- Technician (Radiology)/(Laboratory)/(Radiotherapy): Rs. 35,400/-
- Perfusionist: Rs. 35,400/-
- Technician (Radiology)/(Laboratory): Rs. 35,400/-