BECIL Recruitment 2020 – 1500 Vacancies for Skilled & Unskilled Manpower, Assistant, Project Director and Other Posts
BECIL Recruitment 2020 – Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) a Mini Ratna, Public Sector Enterprise of the Government of India under the Ministry of Information & Broadcasting was established on 24th March, 1995. The board has released the official notification for the post of Skilled and Unskilled Manpower.
The total vacancies allotted for this post is 1500. So, interested candidates can apply for this post before the last date. The last date to apply is 20th October 2020. Now, let’s see about eligibility criteria and other details of this post on this page.
BECIL Recruitment 2020 Highlight
Name of the Board
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited
Skilled and Unskilled Manpower
Skilled Manpower (SSO/Lineman)
Un-Skilled Manpower (Assistant Lineman)
BECIL Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
Date of Opening of Registration
05th October 2020
Date of Closing of Registration
20th October 2020
Eligibility for BECIL Recruitment 2020
- ITI Certificate in Electrical Trade or Wireman. And the candidates should have reading and writing knowledge of Hindi and English for the post of Skilled Manpower (SSO/Lineman)
- 8th Pass at any state education Board and the candidates should have reading and writing knowledge of Hindi and at least reading knowledge of English for the post of Un-Skilled Manpower (Assistant Lineman)
- Two years’ experience in Electricals for the post of Skilled Manpower (SSO/Lineman)
- One year experience preferably in electrical stream for the post of Un-Skilled Manpower (Assistant Lineman)
- As per BECIL Rules
- Candidates may shortlisted by the process based on their ranking of MERIT TEST. The Merit Test includes Written Test or Group Discussion or on Power-Point Presentation (PPT) about Electricity Distribution Lines/Sub-stations
- The candidates who complete the training placed purely on contract basis
- Gen/OBC Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PH Rs. 250/-
- NEFT/RTGS/Demand Draft in favor of BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED
- Account Holder’s Name: BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED
- Name of the Bank: CORPORATION BANK
- Account No.: 510341000702746
- IFSC Code: CORP0000371
- Branch Address: CORPORATION BANK, CGO COMPLEX, LODHI ROAD, NEW DELHI-110003
BECIL Recruitment 2020 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates may submit their application online on beciljobs.com along with scanned self- attested photocopies of educational/ experience certificates, two passport size photograph, PAN Card, Aadhar Card
- There is no need to submit these documents in physical form.
- Terms & Conditions
- The candidates applying for the job must be of sound physical and mental health and should not be under the influence of any drug or liquor during the duty and have full knowledge and experience to competently complete the job assigned to them. In case it is found that any loss has occurred to the property/interest of the employer due to such employee, the same shall be recovered from him and he will be discontinued from his job immediately.
- Preference will be given to the candidates who are already engaged in the similar assignments or have completed “Job Oriented Skill Development Training Programme” on Operation and Maintenance of 33/11 KV Substations and LT/HT distribution lines and its other related work from any Government Organization.
- The employee shall be paid salary as per the Minimum Wages Act, 1948 (as per Government of Uttar Pradesh) subject to the emoluments received from the Principal Employer.
- The contribution of EPF, ESI and all other statutory dues shall be deducted from the above salary of the employee in accordance with respective Statutory Acts.
- In case of rural areas where ESI facility is not available, Workmen Compensation Policy will be given to the employees.
- During the performance of duties, if any injury occurs to the employee, they shall be eligible to claim for the compensation under the limits provided in the ESI Act and Personal Accidental Policy (upto Rs. 5 Lakhs), which will be payable by Nationalised Insurance Company. No other claims will be paid by the Principal Employer or the Contractor.
- Selection will be made as per prescribed norms and number of vacancies may be increased or decreased as per the requirement of Principal Employer.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the Test/Interview.
- Place of posting/Duty point may be transferable at every three months and will be as desired by the Principal Employer/Contractor in the interest of the work/project. However, initial posting may be in any circle of Electricity Distribution Substations of Uttar Pradesh.
- The selected candidates should bring their original documents of educational qualification and work experience for the purpose of verification of documents along with two set of self-attested photocopies of the original documents at the time of joining.
- All the rights are reserved with the Principal Employer and the Contractor to cancel the contract or to increase or decrease the number of vacancies as per the requirement of Principal Employer without any prior notice.
- If it is found that any candidate has offered/given bribe in monetary or any other form for his selection, his candidature shall be immediately rejected and he will be barred for applying in any job services of the company in future. Such type of practice is strictly prohibited. Further, it is also advisable to do not deposit cash to any person claiming to be representative of the Principal Employer/Contractor.
- The candidates who are selected shall have to join on immediately at any Electricity Distribution Substations of Uttar Pradesh.