BCPL Recruitment 2020 Apply for 76 Graduate & Technician Apprentice Posts in Dibrugarh
BCPL Recruitment 2020 – Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited, (BCPL), a Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) is a joint venture of GAIL (India) Limited, Oil India Limited, Numaligarh Refinery Limited and Govt. of Assam. BCPL is going to engage 76 Apprentices for the year 2020- 2021 under Apprentices Act 1961
The engagement will be done among the registered candidates available in the NATS portal based on merit and as per the terms and conditions of NATS.
Details of BCPL Recruitment Notification 2020
Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited
Graduate & Technician Apprentice
Vacancy Details of BCPL 2020 Advertisement
- As per the notification, overall 76 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
Graduate Apprentice (Mechanical Engineering)
Technician Apprentice (Mechanical Engineering)
Graduate Apprentice (Chemical Engineering)
Technician Apprentice (Chemical Engineering)
Graduate Apprentice (Electrical Engineering)
Technician Apprentice (Electrical Engineering)
Graduate Apprentice (Instrumentation)
Graduate Apprentice (Telecom)
Graduate Apprentice (Computer Science)
Graduate Apprentice (Civil)
|Registration-cum-Application Process towards the same closes on||15th September 2020|
- Graduate Apprentices – A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in a relevant discipline
- Technician (Diploma Holder) Apprentices – A Diploma in Engineering or Technology in relevant discipline
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on based on merit and as per the terms and conditions of NATS.
How to Apply?
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Go to official website bcplonline.co.in
- Click “careers” find the advertisement ‘Engagement of Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 (as amended) for the year 2020-2021’, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Through NATS Portal link given below, enter your details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.