Bank of Maharashtra SO Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for Specialist Officer Posts
Bank of Maharashtra Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020: Human Resources Management Department, Bank of Maharashtra, Pune has been invited notification for the recruitment of Specialist Officer in Scale II vacancies for the project 2020-21. Interested and eligible applicants can apply for the post through official website from 16th December to 31st December 2019. Applicants can check out and read all the necessary details of Bank of Maharashtra Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020 such as online eligibility, exam date, application form, application fee, exam pattern, last date to apply and more for Bank of Maharashtra SO Recruitment 2020.
बैंक ऑफ़ महाराष्ट्र स्पेशलिस्ट ऑफिसर भर्ती 2020: मानव संसाधन प्रबंधन विभाग, बैंक ऑफ़ महाराष्ट्र, पुणे को परियोजना 2020-21 के लिए स्केल II में विशेषज्ञ अधिकारी की भर्ती के लिए अधिसूचना आमंत्रित की गई है। इच्छुक और योग्य आवेदक 16 दिसंबर से 31 दिसंबर 2019 तक आधिकारिक वेबसाइट के माध्यम से पद के लिए आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदक बैंक ऑफ महाराष्ट्र स्पेशलिस्ट ऑफिसर भर्ती 2020 के सभी आवश्यक विवरण जैसे ऑनलाइन पात्रता, परीक्षा तिथि, आवेदन पत्र, देख सकते हैं और पढ़ सकते हैं। शुल्क, परीक्षा पैटर्न, आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि और बैंक ऑफ महाराष्ट्र एसओ भर्ती 2020 के लिए और अधिक।
Also check out Bank of Maharashtra 300 Generalist Officer Recruitment 2019
Bank of Maharashtra SO Jobs 2019 Details
- Notification – Bank of Maharashtra SO Recruitment 2019
- Name of Posts: Specialist Officers in Scale-II (Information Technology Department) – Project 2020-21
- BANK OF MAHARASHTRA, leading listed Public Sector Bank with Head Office in Pune and all India Network of branches invites online applications from candidates for recruitment of Specialist officers in Scale II (I.T Department) – Project 2020-21
No of Posts
- Network & Security Administrators – 11 Posts
- Database Administrator (MSSQL/ Oracle) – 04 Posts
- System Administrator (Windows /VM – 14 Posts
- System Administrator (UNIX) – 07 Posts
- Product Support Engineer – 07 Posts
- E-Mail Administrator – 02 Posts
- Business Analyst – 05 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 50
Check out more Bank Jobs
Bank of Maharashtra Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Commencement Date for Online Application: 16th December 2019
- Last Date for Online Application: 31st December 2019
- Date of Written Examination (If decided by the Bank): Will be informed separately.
- Date of GD / Interview: Will be informed separately
Eligibility Criteria for Bank of Maharashtra Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020
Nationality / Citizenship
- Applicants should be either (i) a Citizen of India or (ii) a subject of Nepal or (iii) subject of Bhutan or (iv) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before Jan.1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania ( Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that of a candidates belong to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favor certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Govt. of India. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to examination/Group discussions/interview conducted by the Bank, but on final selection, the offer of appointment will be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate issued to him by Government of India is submitted to the Bank. आवेदक या तो (i) भारत का नागरिक होना चाहिए या (ii) नेपाल का विषय या (iii) भूटान का विषय या (iv) एक तिब्बती शरणार्थी जो भारत में स्थायी रूप से आने के इरादे से Jan.1962 से पहले भारत आए थे। या (v) भारतीय मूल का व्यक्ति, जिसने पाकिस्तान, बर्मा, श्रीलंका, केन्या के पूर्वी अफ्रीकी देशों, युगांडा, संयुक्त गणराज्य तंजानिया (पूर्व में तंजानिका और ज़ांज़ीबार), ज़ाम्बिया, मलावी, ज़ैरे, इथियोपिया और वियतनाम से पलायन किया है। भारत में स्थायी रूप से बसने का इरादा, बशर्ते कि कोई उम्मीदवार श्रेणियों (ii), (iii), (iv) और (v) से संबंधित हो, वह व्यक्ति होगा, जिसके पात्रता का पक्ष प्रमाण पत्र सरकार द्वारा जारी किया गया है। भारत की। एक उम्मीदवार जिसके मामले में पात्रता का एक प्रमाण पत्र आवश्यक है, उसे बैंक द्वारा आयोजित परीक्षा / समूह चर्चा / साक्षात्कार में प्रवेश दिया जा सकता है, लेकिन अंतिम चयन पर, नियुक्ति का प्रस्ताव सरकार द्वारा जारी आवश्यक पात्रता प्रमाणपत्र के बाद ही दिया जाएगा। भारत को बैंक में जमा किया जाता है।
Essential Academic Qualifications & Experience
- Network & Security Administrator in Scale II
- Qualification: Tech / B.E in Computer Science / Electronics / Electronics & Communications [Minimum 55% marks in aggregate]
- Experience: Minimum 3 years’ experience preferably in Banking Projects
- Database Administrators (MSSQL/Oracle) In Scale II
- Qualification: Tech / B.E in Computer Science / I.T / Electronics / MCA /MSc Computer Science [Minimum 55% marks in aggregate] or Oracle/Microsoft Certification in Database Administration is Essential
- Experience: Minimum 3 years’ experience in Oracle / MSSQL Database Administration / Database Operation preferably in Banking Projects
- System Administrator (WINDOWS / VM) in Scale II
- Qualification: Tech / B.E in Computer Science / I.T / Electronics / MCA / MSc Computer Science [Minimum 55% marks in aggregate]
- Experience: Minimum 3 years’ experience in System / Server administration preferably in Banking Projects
- System Administrator (UNIX) IN Scale II
- Qualification: Tech / B.E in Computer Science / I.T / Electronics / MCA /MSc Computer Science [Minimum 55% marks in aggregate]
- Experience: Minimum 3 years’ experience in UNIX System / Server administration preferably in Banking Projects
- Product Support Engineer in Scale II
- Qualification: Tech / B.E in Computer Science / I.T / Electronics / MCA /MSc Computer Science [Minimum 55% marks in aggregate]
- Experience: Minimum 3 years’ experience in UNIX / Oracle Database Operations preferably in Banking Projects
- E-Mail Administrator in Scale II
- Qualification: Tech / B.E in Computer Science / I.T / Electronics / MCA /M. Sc Computer Science [Minimum 55% marks in aggregate]
- Experience: Minimum 3 years’ experience in E-Mail Server administration / configuration on Banking Projects
- Business Analyst in Scale II
- Qualification: Tech / B.E in Computer Science / I.T / M. Sc Computer Science, MCA / M. Tech / M.E in Computer Science / IT [Minimum 55% marks in aggregate]
- Experience: Minimum 2 year experience as Business Analyst preferably in banking project
Age Limit (as on 31st March 2019)
- Maximum 35 years (Relaxation for reserved categories will be applicable as per Government guidelines)
Check out more Government Jobs
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe – 5 Years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 Years
- Persons With Bench Mark Disabilities (PWBD) – 10 Years
- Ex Servicemen, Commissioned officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within 6 months from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or in aliment – 5 years
- Persons Ordinarily domiciled of the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 – 5 Years
Reservation for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities
- Under section 34 of “The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016”, persons with benchmark disabilities are eligible for Reservation. The reserved categories of disabilities mentioned under this Act are namely:
- Blindness and low vision;
- deaf and hard of hearing;
- locomotor disability including cerebral palsy. leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy;
- autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability and mental illness;
- multiple disabilities from amongst persons under clauses (a) to (d) including deaf-blindness in the posts identified for each disability:
- Note: Definition of the above specified disabilities will be as per “THE RIGHTS OF PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES ACT, 2016”.
- Applicants with record of default in repayment of loans/ credit card dues and/ or against whose name adverse report of CIBIL or other external agencies is available are not eligible for appointment.
- Applicants against whom there is / are adverse report regarding character & antecedents, moral turpitude are not eligible to apply for the post.
- Presently, the starting basic pay applicable is as under
- Scale of Pay – Scale – II – 31705 -1145/1-32850 -1310/10 – 45950 (Subject to revision).
- The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A / Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances etc in a Metropolitan center & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time. Allowances may vary depending upon the place of posting.
- The confirmation of newly recruited officers will be subject to satisfactory completion of stipulated probation.
- The selected applicants will be on probation for a period of one year from the date of joining the Bank . There is mandatory provision of executing a service bond by selected applicants.
- Probation Period – 12 Months
- Amount Rs.2.00 Lakh
- Minimum Service Period – 01 Year
Check out more Latest Recruitments
Bank of Maharashtra SO Recruitment 2020 Selection Procedure
- The applications received will be screened and deserving applicants shall be shortlisted for Interview process based on their qualification, experience, suitability etc.
- In case the ratio of number of vacancies to the number of eligible applicants exceeds 1:4, written examination of shortlisted applicants will be conducted through IBPS if deemed fit. The applicants have to secure minimum marks in written examination to qualify for personal interview i.e 50% for UR / OBC / EWS and 45% for SC / ST. The marks obtained in written test will not be added in personal interview and final selection will be based on personal interview. The centre, pattern of examination, shall be informed through Bank’s website.
- Final Selection will be based on marks secured by the applicants in personal interview. The total marks in personal interview are 100 in which candidates will have to secure minimum 50 marks for UR / EWS / OBC and 45 for SC / ST. In case group discussion will be conducted then the marks will be in ratio of 20: 80.
- Mere eligibility / admission to Group Discussions / Interview / pass in GD/ interview does not imply that the Bank is satisfied beyond doubt about the candidate’s eligibility and shall not vest any right in a candidate for selection. The Bank would be free to reject the candidature of any candidate at any stage of recruitment process, if he / she is found to be ineligible and / or furnished incorrect or false information / certificates / documents or has suppressed any material facts and the fees paid by the ineligible candidates shall be forfeited. If appointed, such a candidate may be summarily removed from the services of the Bank.
Bank of Maharashtra Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
How to Apply?
- Detailed guidelines/Procedures for application registration
Important points to be noted before registration
Before applying online, applicants should:
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
- Have a valid personal e-mail address and mobile number which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send call letters for the examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that e-mail account and mobile number.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Non Refundable)
- SC / ST (Intimation Charges Only) – Rs.118/-
- UR / EWS / OBC – Rs.1180/-
- PWBD – Fee Exempted
- Fee / Intimation charges once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
- Bank Transaction charges for online payment of application fee /intimation fee will have to be borne by the candidate. Applications once submitted will not be allowed to withdraw and fee once paid will not be refunded on any ground nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
- Eligible candidate has to apply online through the Bank’s website www.bankofmaharashtra.in only. No other means/ mode of application are acceptable.
- Applicants are advised to go to the Bank’s website bankofmaharashtra.in and click on the ‘RECRUITMENT’ to open the link “Online application for recruitment of “SPECIALIST OFFICERS (IT Department) IN SCALE II” and then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and e-mail id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Applicant should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify / get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Applicants are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible / entertained after clicking the SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the applicant or his / her father / husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates / Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the Validate your details’ and ‘Proceed’ button.
- Applicants can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Applicants can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
Payment of Fees
Modes of Payment of Fees
- Applicants have the option of making the payment of requisite fees / intimation charges through the ONLINE mode only. Payment of fees / intimation charges through the ONLINE MODE from 16th December 2019 to 31st December 2019 and no other mode of payment is acceptable.
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, candidate should pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application, by following the instructions available on the screen.
- The payment can be made by using debit card / credit card / Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated; which may be printed for record. The printout of the application form is NOT to be sent to the Bank.
- If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment online. There is also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details, at later stage.
Uploading of Documents
Details of Documents to be uploaded:
- Brief Resume (PDF).
- Identity & Address Proof (PDF).
- Educational Certificates / Mark sheets (PDF).
- SSC Mark sheet & Certificate.
- HSC Mark sheet & Certificate.
- Graduation Certificate & Mark Sheet of each Semester.
- Post-Graduation Certificate & Mark sheet of each semester.
- Professional Qualification Certificate & Mark sheets i.e. CA / ICWA / MBA etc.
- Any other qualification documents.
- Experience Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (SC / ST / OBC / EWS) (If applicable).
- PWD Certificate (If applicable).
Guidelines for Uploading Documents:
- There will be a separate links for uploading each document.
- Click on the respective link to upload the document.
- Browse and select the file location where the file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it and upload the file.
- Click the preview to confirm that document is uploaded. If the file size is not as per prescribed, an error will be displayed.
- Once the document is uploaded, it will neither been edited nor changed.
- Application form will not be completed, if candidate does not upload the necessary documents. The candidates who have not uploading the documents, their application will be rejected / cancelled. No correspondence will be treated in this regards
- All document should be in PDF format and not exceed file size of 500 kb.
Download of Call Letters
- The applicants should download their call letter Exam/Training/GD & Interview and an information handout by entering their registration number and password / date of birth from the Bank’s website. NO HARD COPY OF THE CALL LETTER / INFORMATION HANDOUT WILL BE SENT BY POST.
- All further announcements/ details pertaining to this process will be published/ provided only on https://bankofmaharashtra.in from time to time. No separate advertisement will be issued in this regard.