Bank Note Press (BNP) Recruitment 2021 for 135 Jr Office Assistant, Jr Technician and Other Posts
Bank Note Press Recruitment 2021 Notification – Bank Note Press, Dewas (BNP) has published a recruitment notification for the post of Welfare Officer, Supervisor, Junior Office Assistant and Junior Technician and for the Post of Secretarial Assistant and Junior Office Assistant in India Government Mint, NOIDA in the employment newspaper dated 08th May to 15th May 2021. Eligible candidates can apply for the post through official website from 12th May to 11th June 2021 on official website
BNP Recruitment Notification 2021
|Organization Name||Bank Note Press, Dewas|
|Post Name||Welfare Officer, Supervisor, Junior Office Assistant and Junior Technician, Secretarial Assistant|
|Total Vacancies||135 Posts|
Bank Note Press Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||To be out soon|
|Online Application Start Date||12th May 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||11th June 2021|
|Last Date For Fee Payment||11th June 2021|
|Stenography & Typing Test||July/August 2021|
|Online Examination Date||July/August 2021|
Also See: DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Notification
BNP Dewas Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Bank Note Press Dewas|
|2||Junior Office Assistant||15|
|India Government Mint Noida|
|2||Junior Office Assistant||03|
Eligibility Criteria for Bank Note Press Recruitment 2021
- Welfare Officer: Degree of a University recognized by the state government on this behalf. The candidates must obtain a degree or diploma in social science from any institution recognized by the state government on this behalf. Has adequate knowledge of Hindi as also of the language spoken by the majority of the workers in the factory to which he is to be attached.
- Supervisor (Ink Factory): The candidates should have a first Class full-time Diploma in Dyestuff Technology/ Paint Technology/ Surface Coating Technology/ Printing Ink Technology/Printing Technology. Higher qualification i.e B.Tech/B.E/B.Sc (Engg) in the relevant trade will also be considered OR Full Time B.Sc in Chemistry.
- Supervisor (Information Technology): First Class full-time Diploma in Engineering in the IT/Computer Engineering Higher Qualification i.e B.Tech/B.E/B.Sc Engg in the relevant trade will also be considered.
- Junior Office Assistant: Graduate with at least 55% marks and computer knowledge with typing speed on the computer in English @40 wpm/Hindi @30 wpm as pet the requirement.
- Junior Technician (Ink Factory): Full-Time ITI certificate in Dyestuff Technology/ Paint Technology/ Surface Coating Technology/ Printing Ink Technology/ Printing Technology along with one year NAC certificate from NCVT.
- Junior Technician (Printing): Full-time ITI certificate in Printing Trade viz Litho Offset Machine Minder, Letter Press Machine Minder, Offset Printing, Platemaking, Electroplating, Hand Composing, Pate Maker cum imposter along with one year NAC certificate from NCVT.
- Junior Technician (Electrical/IT): Full-time ITI certificate in Electrical, Electronics along with one year NAC certificate from NCVT.
- Junior Technician (Mechanical/AC): Full-time ITI certificate in Fitter, Machinist Turner, Instrument Mechanic, Mechanic Motor Vehicle along with one year NAC certificate from NCVT.
- Secretarial Assistant: The candidate with graduate with at least 55% marks, computer knowledge, stenography in English or Hindi @80 wpm and typing @40 wpm in English or Hindi.
Age Limit (as on 11/06/2021)
- Junior Technician: 25 years
- Junior Office Assistant, Secretariat Assistant: 28 years
- Welfare Officer, Supervisor: 30 years
Also Apply Indian Air Force Group C Civilian Recruitment 2021
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of:
- Online Examination
- Stenography & Typing Test
Bank Note Press Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- The eligible candidates can apply online through bnpdewas.spmcil.com from 12th May to 11th June 2021.
Steps to Apply
- Visit the official website of Bank Note Press Dewas @bnpdewas.spmcil.com or directly apply from the link which will be active soon.
- On the homepage click on “Careers”
- Choose the notification for BNP Dewas Recruitment 2021 and read it carefully
- If eligible for the position, apply online for the vacancies.
- Submit the duly filled application form before 11th June 2021.
Bank Note Press Salary Structure
|Sr No||Posts||Salary |
|2||Junior Office Assistant||Rs.21540-77160|