Assam Police Recruitment 2021-2022 for 2440 Constable and SI Posts, Apply Online
Assam Police Recruitment 2022: Office of the Chairman, State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam Police is looking to Recruit 2400 + Constable (Armed Branch), Constable (Unarmed Branch) of District Executive Force and Sub-Inspector of Police (UB). Out of total vacancies, 705 are for Constable (UB), 1429 Constable (AB) and 306 for SI UB are notified.
Assam Police Online Application Link will be activated on 10th December 2021. Eligible and interested candidates can apply on or before 09th January 2022.
Also See: Indian Army TGC July 2022
Assam Police Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Assam Police Online Application: 10th December 2021
- Last Date of Submitting Assam Police Online Application: 09th January 2022
Assam Police Recruitment 2021-22
- Conducting Body: Assam Police
- Name of the post: Constable and Sub-Inspector
- Total Vacancies: 2440 Posts
- Job Location: Assam
Assam Police Vacancy Details
- Total Posts – 2440 Posts
- Constable (AB) 1429
- Constable (UB) 705
Sub- Inspector – 306
- UR: 126
- OBC/ MOBC: 83
- SC: 21
- STH: 15
- STP: 31
- EWS: 30
Assam Police Salary Details
- Constable – Rs. 14600-60500 with Grade Pay of Rs. 5600/-
- Sub- Inspector – Rs. 14600-60500 with Grade Pay of Rs. 8700/-
Also check Indian Army TES 2022
Assam Police Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must satisfy the following criteria.
- Nationality: Candidates must be Indian Citizen, permanent resident of Assam. Candidates must register his/her name with a local Employment Exchange of Assam. Candidates must speak Assamese or any other State language fluently.
- Candidate should not be more than 26 years and less than 20 years of age as on 1st July 2021. (Candidate must be born on or before 01-07-2001 and on or after 01-07-1995)
- Relaxations :Upper age limit will be relaxed for:
- 5 (five) years in respect of candidates belonging to SC, ST (P) and ST(H).
- 3 (three) years in respect of candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC.
- For the purpose of determining the age limit, the SLPRB will accept only the date of birth recorded in the Matriculation or equivalent examination certificate issued by a recognized education Board. No other documents relating to age such as horoscopes, affidavits, birth extracts from Municipal Corporations, service records and the like will be accepted
- Candidate must be a graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized College/Institutions affiliated to a recognized University
- Constable (AB): HSLC or 10th passed from govt recognized board
- Constable (UB): HS or 12th passed from govt recognized board
- Sub- Inspector: Graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized stream
Also See: CDS Exam 2022 Notification
Male & Transgender
- Height (Minimum)
- Gen/OBC/MOBC/SC – 162.56 cm
- ST (H)/ ST (P) – 160.02 cm
- Normal – 80 Cm
- ST (H) – 78 Cm
- Gen/OBC/MOBC/SC – 154.94 Cm
- ST (H)/ ST (P) – 152.40 Cm
- General: Candidates must not have squint eyes, and should possess high colour vision. Varicose vein shall be considered a temporary disqualification. He/ She must be in good mental and physical health. He / She must be free from any physical deformities and free from diseases such as diabetes, hernia, piles, respiratory diseases or any other ailment that is likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties.
- Eye Sight: The distant vision should be 6/6 for at least one eye and not poorer than 6/9 for the other without correction. Near vision should be normal.
Assam Police Recruitment 2022 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Applications must be submitted online through SLPRB website slprbassam.in. No other forms of application will be entertained.
- Candidates must follow the following steps during submission of online application:
- Register in the Portal using valid mobile number
- Candidates are advised to keep the mobile number unchanged until the recruitment process is over
- After successful registration candidates will get an Assam Police Recruitment ID. Candidates will have to apply for any posts advertised through SLPRB during the year 2021-2022 by logging in with this ID
- Candidates will register their profile in the application portal once for all. However, the candidature of those candidates will be cancelled who generate multiple recruitment ID
Assam Police Recruitment 2022 Selection Procedure
- Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respects will be called for a written test, date and venue (s) of which will be communicated later on
- The Chairman reserves the right to change the venue of the test and no representation etc. will be entertained in this regard. Before entering the examination center, biometrics of each candidate will be done.
- The written test will be of 100 marks and will be completely OMR based
- There will be 100 questions and each question will be of 1 (one) mark. There will be negative marking of ½ mark for each wrong answer. The questions will be set in three parts (i) Logical reasoning, aptitude, comprehension (ii) Matters relating to History and Culture of Assam and India and (iii) General Knowledge
- Candidates will use black or dark blue ball pen to answer the OMR based answer sheet. Duration of the test will be of 3 (three) hours.