Assam Police Platoon Commander Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 40 Posts
Assam Police Platoon Commander Recruitment 2020 – SLPRB Assam has been invited online applications from eligible applicants for recruitment of 40 existing vacancies in the rank of Platoon Commander under Directorate of Civil Defence and Home Guards. Check out eligibility, age limit, application procedure, selection procedure, dates and more for Assam Police Recruitment 2020.
|Recruitment Authority||State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB) Assam|
|Name of Post||Platoon Commander|
|No of Posts||40 Vacancies|
|Pay Scale||Pay Scale of Rs. 14000-49000/-, with Grade pay of 8700/- (Pay Band-II)|
|Mode of Apply Online Last Date is||26th August 2020|
Educational Qualification for Assam Police Recruitment 2020
- The applicant must be a graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized College / Institutions affiliated to a recognized University.
- Other Qualification: NCC ‘B’ Certificate OR Home Guards Training Certificate.
- N.B.: The persons having graduate degree but not possessing NCC ‘B’ Certificate OR Home Guards training Certificate are not eligible to apply.
- Applicant should not be more than 38 years and less than 18 years of age as on 1st January 2020 (Candidate must be born on or before 01-01-2002 and on or after 01-01-1982).
- Upper age limit is relaxable by
- 5 (five) years in respect of applicants belonging to SC, ST (H) and ST (P).
- 3 (three) years in respect of applicants belonging to OBC/MOBC.
Also See: UPSC Indian Economic Service 2020
|(i) Height (Minimum)||Male||Female|
|a) Gen / OBC / MOBC / SC||162.56 cm||154.94 cm|
|b) ST (H) / ST (P)||160.02 cm||152.40 cm|
|(ii) Chest (Only for men)||Normal||Expanded|
|a) Gen / OBC / MOBC / SC||80 cm||85 cm|
|b) ST (H) / ST (P)||76 cm||81 cm|
- Weight: Proportionate to height as per medical standard.
Assam Police Recruitment 2020 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Applications must be submitted online through website slprbassam.in.
- No other forms of application will be entertained.
- The written test will be of 100 marks and will be completely OMR based.
- There will be 100 questions and each question will be of 1 (one) mark. There will be negative marking of ½ mark for each wrong answer. The questions will be set in three parts.
- Logical reasoning, aptitude, comprehension.
- Matters relating to History and Culture of Assam and India and
- General Knowledge. Applicants will use black or dark blue ball pen to answer the OMR based answer sheet. Duration of the test will be of 3 (three) hours.
- Physical Standard Test: 40 Marks
- The Physical Efficiency Test will carry 40 marks. It will have 2 (two) events viz.
- 1600 meters race for male candidates and 800 meters race for female applicants.
- Long Jump – for male 335 cm (minimum) and for female 244 cm (minimum)
- 3 chances to be given and the longest valid jump rounded off to the nearest cm will be considered for awarding marks.
- Race: Those who qualify in the PST will have to appear in 1600 meters race to be completed within 450 seconds. Maximum qualifying time 450 seconds.
- Long Jump: Minimum 335 cm for long jump (3 chances to be given and the longest valid jump rounded off to the nearest cm will be considered for awarding marks).
- Race: Those who qualify in the PST will have to appear in 800 meters race to be completed within 240 seconds. Maximum qualifying time – 240 seconds.
- Long Jump: Minimum 244 cm for long jump (3 chances to be given and the longest valid jump rounded off to the nearest cm will be considered for awarding marks).
- The applicants who did not apply earlier in pursuance to advertisement dated 19th March 2020 due to non completion of graduation (minimum Educational Qualification) at the time of advertisement or other reasons, can submit online application w.e.f. 17th August 2020 to 26th August 2020 through SLPRB website www.slprbassam.in.