SLPRB Assam Police Recruitment 2020 Apply for 225 Junior Assistant & Other Vacancies
Assam Police Recruitment 2020 – State Level Police Recruitment Board Assam has been released a notification for the posts of Junior Assistant (HQ Level), Stenographer, Junior Assistant (District Level), Computer, Assistant Enforcement Inspector, Enforcement Checker, Grade-IV (District Level), Machinist, Fitter Helper & Electrical Wireman. There are a total of 225 vacancies are allotted under this recruitment. The last date of receiving application will be 08th August 2020. Check out Assam Police Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020, Vacancy, Application Form, Selection Procedure, Eligibility, Age Limit, Salary and more for SLPRB Assam Police Recruitment 2020.
Also See: Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2020
Assam Police Job Details
|Board Name||State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam|
|Post Names||Junior Assistant, Stenographer, and other|
|Advert. No.||SLPRB/REC/TPT/GD-III/2020/ 221|
|Total No. of Vacancies||225 Posts|
|Type of Job||Assam Govt. Jobs|
Assam Police Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|Initial Date to fill the Application Form||20th July 2020|
|Closing Date to Submit the Application Form||08th August 2020|
Assam Police Vacancy Details
|Post wise distribution of vacancies are as follows:|
|Post Names||Total Number of Vacancies|
|Junior Assistant (HQ Level & District Level)||101|
|Assistant Enforcement Inspector||30|
|Grade-IV (District Level)||30|
|Assistant Commercial Officer||01|
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Police Recruitment 2020
- The applicant must satisfy the following criteria.
- Nationality: (i) Applicants must be Indian Citizen, ordinarily resident of Assam. (ii) He/ She must have registered his/her name in any Employment Exchange of Assam
- Age Limit: Applicant should not be more than 38 years and less than 18 years of age as on 1st January, 2020 (Applicant must be born on or before 01-01-2002 and on or after 01-01-1982).
- Relaxation: Upper age limit is relaxable as under: (i) 05 (five) years in case of candidates belonging to SC, ST (P) & ST (H); (ii) 03 (three) years in case of applicants belonging to OBC/MOBC.
- For the purpose of determining the age limit, the SLPRB will accept only the date of birth recorded in the Matriculation or equivalent examination certificate/Admit card issued by a recognized Education Board.
- No other document relating to age such as horoscope, affidavit and the like will be accepted.
Also See: CRPF Recruitment 2020 for Constable, Head Constable, Inspector & SI Posts
- Junior Assistant (HQ. Level& District Level) & Computer: The candidate must be a Graduate in Arts/Science/ Commerce or equivalent from a recognized College/ Institutions affiliated to a recognized University and must possess Diploma in Computer.
- Assistant Commercial Officer: The candidate must be a Graduate in Arts/Science/ Commerce or equivalent from a recognized College/ Institutions affiliated to a recognized University.
- Stenographer-III: The candidate must be a Graduate in Arts/Science/ Commerce or equivalent from a recognized College/ Institutions affiliated to a recognized University with having National Trade Certificate in Stenography from ITI in Assam or any other Institutes recognized by Govt. of Assam/Govt. of India with 80 words per minutes.
- Assistant Enforcement Inspector: Higher Secondary (10+2)or equivalent examination passed from a recognized Board/ Council.
- Enforcement Checker: HSLC or equivalent examination passed from any recognised Board.
- Machinist: HSLC or equivalent examination passed with Diploma in Machinist from ITI or Govt. recognized Institute.
- Fitter Helper: HSLC or equivalent examination passed with Diploma in Fitter from ITI or Govt. recognized Institute.
- Electrical Wireman: HSLC or equivalent examination passed with Diploma in Electrical Wireman from ITI or Govt. recognized Institute.
- Grade-IV (District Level): Class VIII Passed.
- Physical Fitness: i) Candidates should be of sound health, both mentally and physically and free from organic defect bodily infirmity likely to interfere with efficient performance of his duties and ii) required to undergo medical examination before appointment to the service.
Assam Police Recruitment 2020 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- Applicants having the required essential qualification for the posts as mentioned above may apply for the posts by submitting their first preference, second preference, third preference and so on.
- Applicants will be required to upload scanned copies of the following:
Passport Size Photograph
- Please pay attention to upload good quality photograph. Poor quality photograph submitted will lead to rejection of application. The Admit card will be printed with the uploaded photograph.
- The photograph must be in colour and must be taken in a professional studio. Photograph taken by a mobile phone and other self composed portraits are not acceptable.
- Photograph must be taken in a white background.
- The photograph must have been taken after 1st January, 2020.
- Face should occupy about 50% of the area in the photograph, and with a full face view looking into the camera directly.
- The main features of the face must not be covered by hair of the head, any cloth or any shadow. Forehead, both eyes, nose, cheeks, lips and chin should be clearly visible.
- If someone normally wear spectacles, glare on glasses is not acceptable in his / her photo. Glare can be avoided with a slight downward tilt of the glasses for the photo shoot.
- Applicant must not wear spectacles with dark or tinted glasses, only clear glasses are permitted.
- Ask the photo studio to provide the image in a JPEG format and also on a standard 4.5cm x 3.5cm (45mm x 35mm) print.
- Maximum pixel resolution for JPEG: 640 x 480 (0.3 Mega Pixel) (Ask the studio to reduce it to this resolution if it is higher).
- Minimum pixel resolution for JPEG: 320 x 240.
- The maximum file size is 450 kb (kilo bytes).
- For own benefit of the applicant, it may be prudent not to intentionally change his /her facial features or hair style as in the photograph until the day of the examination.
- Please put signature with a black or dark blue ink on a white paper.
- Get the signature digitally photographed / image scanned by a professional photo studio, and get the image cropped by the studio itself.
- Only JPEG image formats will be accepted.
- The maximum pixel resolution for the image is 800 x 300.
- The minimum pixel resolution for the image is 400 x 150.
- Dimension of signature image should be 3.5cm (width) x 2.5cm (height).
- The maximum file size is 100 kb.
- Mobile phone photograph of signature is not acceptable, and can result in disqualification of the application.
- Admit Card of HSLC or equivalent examination for proof of age .
- For applicants who have not appeared in HSLC or equivalent examination, the birth certificate issued by Competent Authority will be accepted.
- Certificate & Mark-sheet of Minimum Educational Qualification for the Post concerned. The certificate on computer proficiency for the posts of Jr. Asstt. & Computer.
- In case of applicants having Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent from any Govt. registered / UGC recognized / accredited Universities / Institutions, may also upload separate Diploma certificate in computer, if any.
Selection Procedure for Assam Police Assistant Recruitment 2020
- There will be Two Test i.e. (i) First Phase Test and (ii) Second Phase Test for all the above mentioned posts.
- Applicants whose applications are found correct in all respects will be called for Written Test i.e. FIRST PHASE TEST which will be conducted at any convenient venue(s) depending upon the number of candidates. The candidates will have to appear for the First Phase Test at the venue mentioned in his/her call letter. However, the Chairman, SLPRB, Assam reserves the right to change the venue (s) of the test as necessitated and no representation etc. will be entertained in this regard.
- Before entering the test in the venue (s) for First Phase Test, biometrics of each candidate will be done.
- On arrival at the venue, the Admit Card / Call Letter of the candidates will be verified.
First Phase Test
- The Written Test will be the First Phase Test for all the above mentioned posts. Written Test will be conducted on the subjects for the above mentioned posts except Grade-IV posts:
- General Mathematics.
- Logical Reasoning and Aptitude
- History, Geography, Polity, Economy etc of India and Assam, v) General awareness/General knowledge and Current affairs.
- The duration of the Written Test will be of 2 ½ hours. The test will be of 100 marks with 100 questions and will be completely OMR based. Each question will carry 1 (one) mark. There will be negative marking of ½(half) mark for each wrong answer
- The applicants will have to use black ball pen to answer the OMR based answer sheet. Common question paper will be set separately – one for the posts of Jr. Assistant (HQ & District Level), Computor, Asstt. Commercial Officer and Stenographer-III and another for the posts of Asstt. Enforcement Inspectors, Enforcement Checkers, Machinist, Fitter Helper, Electrical Wireman
Second Phase Test
- After completion of the Written Test, a merit list will be prepared for each category of posts for both male and female on the basis of total marks scored in Written Test. Candidates will be called for Second Phase Test in order of merit at the rate of 5 (five) times the number of posts allotted in respect of each cadre &category-wise for both male and female. If the total number of qualifying candidates turn out to be less than 5 (five) times the number of posts, all qualifying candidates but no other will be called for Second Phase Test.
Assam Police Salary Details
|Post Names||Pay Scale|
|Junior Assistant (HQ Level & District Level)||Rs. 14, 000 – 49, 000/- + GP Rs. 6, 200/- Pay Band- 2|
|Stenographer||Rs. 14, 000 – 49, 000+ GP Rs. 8,000/- Pay Band -2|
|Assistant Enforcement Inspector, Computer||Rs. 14,000 – 49,000/- + GP Rs. 6,200/- Pay Band- 2|
|Fitter Helper, Electrical Wireman||Rs. 14, 000 – 49, 000+ GP Rs. 5, 200/- Pay Band- 2|
|Machinist||Rs. 14,000 – 49,000/- + GP Rs. 5, 600/- Pay Band- 2|
|Enforcement Checker||Rs. 14, 000 – 49, 000/- + GP Rs. 5, 600/- Pay Band- 2|
|Grade-IV (District Level)||Rs. 12, 000 – 37, 500/- + GP Rs. 3, 900/- Pay Band- 1|
|Assistant Commercial Officer||Rs. 14, 000 – 49, 000+ GP Rs. 7, 600/- Pay Band- 2|