Arunachal Pradesh TET Notification 2019
Arunachal Pradesh TET 2019: Arunachal Pradesh has released the notification for Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) Exam on the official site. Interested and eligible applicants can apply online from 18th November 2019 to 07th December 2019. Check out the complete details like exam date, eligibility, application form, application fee, selection process, fees for Arunachal Pradesh TET Exam 2019.
Arunachal Pradesh TET 2019 Notification Details
- Name of the Organization: Arunachal Pradesh Secondary Education Department or Department of Education
- Name of the Exam: Arunachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 (AP TET)
- Job Category: Latest Government Jobs
- Job Location: Arunachal Pradesh
Check out more Teaching Jobs
Eligibility Criteria for Arunachal Pradesh TET 2019
- The Department of Education, Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh, is responsible for conducting the APTET or Arunachal Pradesh State Teacher Eligibility Test.
- The Directorate of Elementary Education, Govt., of Arunachal Pradesh has decided to conduct the 09th State Level Teacher Eligibility Test (APTET) 2019 in accordance with provisions of Section 23 (l) of RTE Act 2009 as it is one of the eligibility criteria under NCTE Guidelines for the person aspiring to become teacher at Elementary Level in the schools of Arunachal Pradesh.
A candidate applying for APTET’2019 should meet the following criteria/requirements:
Primary Level (Class I to V)
- 30 years as on 01st January 2020 (age relaxation to APST candidates as per norms)
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 50% marks and 2-years Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) or;
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) or;
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 500/o marks and 2-years Diploma in Education (Special Education) or;
- Graduation and Two years Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known)
Upper Primary Teacher (Class Vl to Vlll)
- 35 years as on 01st January 2020 (age relaxation to APST candidates as per norms)
- Graduation and 2- years Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) or;
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) or;
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 500/0 marks and 4-years Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) or;
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-years B.A-B.Ed/B.Sc. B.Ed
- Relaxation upto 5% in qualifying marks for the candidates of reserved category as per State Govt. norms
- El.Ed/B Ed. Course from NCTE recognized institution and Diploma in Special Education and B.Ed (Special Education) organized by Rehabilitation Council of India (RCl) shall only be considered
- Candidates are ducted to visit arpedu.in and apply online by following the guidelines as stated in the website
Arunachal Pradesh TET 2019 Selection Process
- The officials of the Department of Education, Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh, will conduct the below selection rounds to select the eligible and capable applicants.
- Written Examination
Arunachal Pradesh TET 2019 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Postulants who fulfill the eligibility requirements can fill and submit the online application form before the last date. The application process of filling the Arunachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test online application form is given below for the applicants’ convenience.
Instructions to Apply
- To apply for the APTET (Arunachal Pradesh State Teacher Eligibility Test 2019), all the contenders must and should have to follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Open the official portal of the Department of Education, Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh, i.e., https://aptet2019.arpedu.in/
- On the home page, you can click on the ‘APTET 2019 Notification’ link
- Read the AP TET notification 2019 carefully before applying
- Later, you have to go to the home page
- On the home page, you can click on the ‘New Register’ tab available on the main menu bar
- You will be redirected to the ‘User Registration’ page by clicking on it
- Fill in the required details (First Name, Last Name, Email, Phone Number (10 digits), ID proof (PAN Card, Driving License, Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Others ID issued By Govt./ Central), Identity Proof Number, Password, Repeat Password)
- After filling the details hit on the register button
- You will receive OTP through Phone and email
- An OTP webpage will appear
- You will be redirected to the ‘Login’ page by entering OTP and registration successful message is shown on the screen
- Enter email id and password and then click on Login (if you are a new user then click on sign up) button
- Fill in the details in each section (User Information, Exam Preferences, Upload Documents, Download Challan (Fee Payment), Upload Challan Receipt, Download Confirmation Receipt)
- Now download the filled APTET Application Form 2019
- Take a hard copy of the Arunachal Pradesh TET Application Form 2019 Online.
- Aspirants have to pay the Arunachal Pradesh TET application fee through online payment mode only.
- General/ OBC/ Non APST: Rs.500/- (Paper I or Paper-II)
- APST/ Differently abled: Rs.250/- (Paper I or Paper-II)
- General/ OBC/ Non APST: Rs.800/- (Paper I and Paper II)
- APST/ Differently abled: Rs.400/- (Paper I and Paper II)
Arunachal Pradesh TET 2019 Important Dates
- AP TET Notification Release date: 17th November 2019
- Starting date to fill online application: 18th November 2019
- Closing Date to apply online: 07th December 2019
- Arunachal Pradesh TET Admit Card 2019 Release date: 11th December 2019 to 14th December 2019
- Arnachal Pradesh TET 2019 Exam Date: 15th December 2019
- AP TET Result Release Date: 17th December 2019
Check out more Government Jobs