APSSB UDC Recruitment 2021 – 53 Upper Division Clerk (UDC) Jobs Apply Online
APSSB CGL Recruitment 2021 Notification – Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB) has published a Notification for Recruitment of Grade C Posts (Upper Division Clerk) in different departments through Combined Graduate Level Exam 2021. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for APSSSB Recruitment 2021 from 02nd June to 25th June 2021 on official website of APSSB – apssb.nic.in.
Candidates can go through this recruitment notification to check the educational qualification, age limit, selection criteria and other details here.
Also See: APSSB CHSL Exam 2021
APSSB CGL Recruitment 2021 Details
- Organization: Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB)
- Post Name: Upper Division Clerk
- Job Location: Arunachal Pradesh
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) – 49
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) – 04
- Total No. of Vacancies: 53 Posts
APSSB UDC Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Commencement of Submission of Online Application: 02nd June 2021 at 11.00 AM
- Closing of Online Registration of Application Form: 25th June 2021 at 03.00 PM
- Tentative Written Exam Date: 01st August 2021
- Tentative Skill Test Date: 08th August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for APSSB UDC Recruitment 2021
- Between 18 to 32 years as of 25/06/2021. Relaxable for APST etc. in accordance with the instructions/order issued by the Government of Arunachal Pradesh from time to time.
- APST: Relaxable up to 05 (five) years.
- PwD: 10 years upper age relaxation for PwD (15 years for APST)
Also See: Indian Army Soldier GD Recruitment 2021
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The educational qualification, age, experience as stipulated in the advertisement shall be determined as on the closing date of the submission of the application.
- Bachelor Degree from recognized University or; Minimum six months Diploma in Computer Application from recognized Board/Institution duly recognized by the Arunachal Pradesh Council for Technical Education/ AICTE.
APSSB UDC Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- Candidates must apply online through the website apssb.nic.in. The closing date for the submission of the online application is 25th June 2021 till 15:00 hrs after which the link will be disabled
- Application received through any other mode would not be accepted and will be summarily rejected.
Steps to Apply
- The candidates must go through the official site nic.in.
- The Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board home page will display on the screen.
- Now go through the Recruitment Section and click on it.
- Read the complete details of the Combined Graduate Level Examination.
- If candidates are satisfied with the given eligible details then apply for it.
- Click on APSSB CGL Online Application Form 2021 for Advt no. 172/2021.
- Fill in the necessary details and make a payment.
- Finally submit the application form before the last date.
- Take a printout of the hard copy for future exam purposes.
- For APST Candidates – 150/-
- For General Candidates – 200/-
- Pay Examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card & Internet Banking
APSSB UDC Recruitment 2021 Selection Criteria
- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of:
- Objective type written test
- Skill Test
Check out below: