APSSB Recruitment 2022 for 81 Personal Assistant Posts
APSSB Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022 – Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB) has released an official notification inviting online applications from interested and eligible candidates for 81 posts of Personal Assistant (Stenographer Grade III) against advt. no. 12/2021.
APSSB apply online will be activated from 15th December 2021 and the last date to apply online for APSSB Recruitment 2022 is 05th January 2022. Read the article below for detailed information regarding APSSB Recruitment 2022.
Also See: Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2022
APSSB Personal Assistant Vacancy
- APSSB Personal Assistant are to be appointed in various offices and the bifurcation for various offices is given below.
|Name of Post||Name of Office||APST||Unreserved||PwD||Total|
|Personal Assistant (Stenographer Grade 3)||General Administration||62||08||01 (OH)||71|
|Urban Development & Housing||03||01||00||04|
|Arunachal Pradesh PSC||01||00||00||01|
|Tomo Riba Institute of Health & Medical Sciences||01||01||00||02|
|Public Works Department||02||01||00||03|
APSSB Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Application begins: 15th December 2021
- Closing Date of Application: 05th January 2022
- APSSB Admit Card Release date: 21st January 2022
- Stenography Proficiency Test Date (tentative): 29th January 2022
- Written Exam of Shortlisted candidates: 06th February 2022
Eligibility Criteria for APSSB Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Educational Qualification: The candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Age Limit (05.01.2022): The candidates willing to apply must be 18 to 32 years old.
Also See SSC CGL 2022 Notification
APSSB Personal Assistant Selection Process
- The candidates to be recruited as APSSB Personal Assistant will go through a two-stage selection process.
- Stage 1: Stenography Proficiency Test
- Stage 2: Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions
APSSB Personal Assistant Exam Pattern
- The two-stage APSSB selection process has a set exam pattern which is detailed below for both the stages individually.
Stage 1 Exam Pattern
- Stage 1 of APSSB Recruitment 2021 is the Stenography Proficient Test which is qualifying in nature.
- For 5 minutes @80 WPM
- Trial passage and another test passage will be given to the candidates
- Both the passages will be dictated in the interval of one minute
- The candidates who get a minimum of 368 correct transcribed words against the dictation of 5 minutes @80 WPM will be shortlisted.
- Total marks 100 and 40 marks will be given for minimum correct transcribed words.
- 02 marks for each additional transcribed word will be awarded.
Stage 2 Exam Pattern
|Subject||Marks||No. of questions||Duration|
|Basic computer knowledge and ability to operate computers||30||30|
APSSB Personal Assistant Salary Details
- The candidates selected as APSSB Personal Assistants will be paid on a Level 5 pay scale. Their monthly salary will be Rs. 29,200/- to 92,300/- per month.
APSSB Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- Candidates can submit online application on https://apssb.nic.in from 15 December 2021 to 05 January 2022.
- The candidates can follow the steps below to apply online for APSSB Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022.
- Visit the official website https://apssb.nic.in or click on the apply online link above
- On the homepage click on the link “APSSB Personal Assistant Recruitment 2021”
- Register yourself and fill in the online application form
- Upload the necessary documents
- Pay the APSSB Application fee (if applicable)
- Click on the submit button
- Get the printout of the online application form
- The following application fee is to be paid online only.
- APST Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- Unreserved: Rs. 200/-