APSSB CHSL Recruitment 2021 Notification Released 179 LDC, DEO and Other Posts
APSSB CHSL Recruitment 2021 – Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB) has published a notification for the commencement of Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Exam 2021 on its official website on 10th May 2021. The interested candidates must bookmark this page to get notified of the latest update for APSSB CHSL 2021.
APSSB CHSL Recruitment 2021 Details
|Organization Name||Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB)|
|Post Name||Lower Division Clerk; Data Entry Operator; Agriculture Field Assistant (Junior); Record Keeper/Record Clerk/Computer Operator; Junior Secretariat Assistant; Laboratory Assistant|
|Total Vacancies||179 Posts|
APSSB CHSL Exam 2021 Important Dates
|Application Submission Start Date||18th May 2021, 1000 hours|
|Last Date to Apply Online||17th June 2021, 1500 hours|
|Exam Date||01st August 2021|
Details of Vacancy
|Post Code||Name of Posts||No. of Vacancy|
|73/21||Lower Division Clerk (LDC) (District Establishment)||51 Posts|
|74/21||Data Entry Operator (DEO)||17 Posts|
|75/21||Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)||08 Posts|
|76/21||Agriculture Field Assistant (Jr)||11 Posts|
|77/21||Laboratory Assistant||01 Post|
|78/21||Record Keeper/ Clerk/ Computer Operator||09 Posts|
Eligibility for APSSB CHSL Exam 2021
- Record Keeper/Record Clerk/Computer Operator: (a) Class XII pass certificate from a recognized Board or Institution; (b) Typing Speed test of 35 words per minute on computer (35 words per minute corresponds to 10500 Key Depression per hour) (KDPH) on an average of 5 Key Depression for each word or (c) Minimum 6 (Six) months Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized Board/ Institution duly recognized by the Arunachal Pradesh Council for Technical Education/ AICTE.
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): (a) Class XII pass certificate from a recognized Board or Institution. (b) Typing Speed test of 35 words per minute on computer (35 words per minute corresponds to 10500 Key Depression per hour) (KDPH) on an average of 5 Key Depression for each word.
- Agriculture Field Assistant (Jr): Class-XII (Sc) Passed from a recognized Board/ Institution
- Laboratory Assistant: (a) Class XII passed with Science subject (b) Passed certificate course in Laboratory Assistant from a Recognised institution. Desirable: 2(two) years practical experience.
- Record Keeper/ Clerk/ Computer Operator: (a) 12th Pass or equivalent from recognized Board (b) 1 (one) year Diploma course in Computer Application.
- Candidates should be Between 18 to 32 Years Old. Age relaxable for APST etc in accordance with the instructions/order issued by the Government of Arunachal Pradesh from time to time.
APSSB CHSL Exam 2021 Selection Process
Laboratory Assistant & Agriculture Field Assistant (Jr):
- Written Exam (Stage 1)
Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Data Entry Operator (DEO), Junior Secretariat Assistant (JAS) & Record Keeper/ Clerk/ Computer Operator:
- Written Exam (Stage 1)
- Skill Test (Stage 2)
APSSB CHSL Exam 2021 Application Form
How to Apply?
- There are many candidates who wants to apply for these Posts. So, Here we are providing the Detailed Steps to Apply Online for these Posts. Candidates can apply for these Steps by following these Simple Steps.
Steps to Apply Online
- Visit the Official Website of APSSB i.e. https://apssb.nic.in/.
- Click on Recruitment Tab Option.
- Click on On – going Vacancies for the Given Posts..
- Click on Online Application.
- Click on New User & Register Yourself.
- Fill All the Required Details.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Take a Print out of Application.
- A Non-Refundable Fee of Rs. 150/- for APST candidates and Rs. 200/- for GENERAL candidates (to be paid online only)
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) are exempt from paying the fees.
- Mode of Payment – Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, Credit or Debit cards
APSSB CHSL Salary Structure
|Sr. No||Post Name||Salary|
|1||LDC||Level 4, Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,00/-|
|2||LDC- District Establishment||Level 4, Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,00/-|
|3||Data Entry Operator||Level 4, Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,00/-|
|4||Agriculture Field Assistant (Junior)||Level 4, Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,00/-|
|5||Record Keeper/Record Clerk/Computer Operator||Level 4, Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,00/-|
|6||Junior Secretariat Assistant||Level 4, Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,00/-|
|7||Laboratory Assistant||Level 3 Rs. 21,700 – Rs. 69,200/-|