APSC Recruitment 2020 for 577 AE, JE & Assistant Architect Posts
APSC Recruitment 2020 Notification – The Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of applicants as Junior Engineer (JE), Assistant Engineer, and Assistant Architect. The notification was released on June 24. Applicants need to fill the application form of APSC recruitment 2020 in offline mode. The last date to apply for APSC recruitment is July 24, 2020. Check out the complete details like eligibility, application form, vacancy, important dates, etc for APSE AE and JE Recruitment 2020.
APSC Recruitment 2020 Overview
- Name of Organization: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
- Assistant Engineer (Civil)
- Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Assistant Architect
- No.: 03/2020
APSC 2020 Vacancy Details
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) /Under Panchayat and Rural Development Dept – 222
- Junior Engineer (Civil)/Under Panchayat and Rural Development Dept – 344
- Assistant Architect under Public Works (Building & NH) Department – 11
- Total Vacancies – 577 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for APSC Recruitment 2020
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The applicant must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose as a proof of residency along with the application form.
- BE or equivalent degree in Civil Engineering obtained from any institute approved by the AICTE and recognized by Government
- The Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering must be a Regular Course Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering obtained through Distance Mode of Education, by whatever name called, will not be accepted.
- Apart from English, the candidate should have adequate knowledge of at least 1(one) official language of the State of Assam (i,e. Assamese/Bengali/Bodo) except candidates belonging to Karbi Anglong Autonomous Council and Dima Hasao Autonomous Council
- Assistant Engineer: E or equivalent degree in Civil Engineering from any institute approved by the AICTE and recognized by Government in regular course
- Junior Engineer (Civil): A Candidate must have passed Engineering (Diploma/Degree in Civil Engineering) from any institution approved by the AICTE and recognized by Government in regular course.
- Assistant Architect: Bachelors Degree in Architecture from an Indian or Foreign University recognized by the Government. Should be registered with the Council of Architecture, India
- The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01-01-2020. The upper age limit is relaxable as per Govt. Norms.
- Apart from holding the above mentioned educational qualification, the candidates must also fulfil the given requirements to apply for the Assam PSC Recruitment for JE, AE, and Assistant Architect.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The candidate must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose as a proof of residency along with the application form.
- The candidate should have adequate knowledge of English as well as atleast 1(one) official language of the State of Assam (i,e. Assamese/Bengali/Bodo) except candidates belonging to Karbi Anglong Autonomous Council and Dima Hasao Autonomous Council.
- For General/EWS Candidate: 250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty) only.
- For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: 150/- (Rupees one hundred and fifty) only.
- For BPL Candidate: Nil
- Fees should be deposited through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account
- “NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC APPLICATION FEE RECEIPT OF APSC” showing the name of the post and department. Original copy of Treasury Challan should be submitted along with the application form. OR
- Fees can be deposited online using Government Receipt Accounting System-GRAS
- Candidates may pay the requisites fees (as admissible for the category mentioned above). A printed copy of Treasury Challan generated through GRAS should be submitted along with the application form.
APSC Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
How to Apply?
- The candidates who are willing to apply for APSC JE, AE, and Assistant Architect shall apply in offline mode only. The Application Form for APSC Recruitment 2020 is given below.
- The candidates should visit the commission’s website apsc.nic.in regularly. If the commission decides to hold written examination/screening test, the syllabus will be uploaded only in the APSC website.
- The application form must reach the address by 24th July 2020. The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form and it should send at the following address given below:
- APSC JE, AE, AA Application Form – Download
- APSC Notification PDF 2020 – Download
- Applications must be accompanied by self attested copies of the under-mentioned documents, which should be tagged well without any chance of getting lost in transit.
- Original treasury Challan depositing prescribed application fee.
- Age proof certificate (HSLC/Class X Board Admit Card/Pass Certificate).
- Certificates & mark sheets of all examinations from HSLC onwards up to the level of qualifying examination.
- Caste certificate (wherever necessary) of reserved categories issued by appropriate authority.
- Disability certificate(wherever necessary)
- Two copies of recent passport size photograph with white background.
- Signature( scanned copy to be uploaded in online mode when available)
- Experience certificates (wherever necessary) indicating the period of Service/Experience with dates.
- BPL certificate/EWS certificate (wherever necessary).
APSC Salary/Pay Scale
- APSC Assistant Engineer: The APSC Assistant Engineer will receive the following salary: Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/- PB – 4 with Grade Pay of Rs.12,700/- plus other allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
- APSC Junior Engineer: 14,000/- to 60,500/-; PB – 2 with Grade Pay of Rs.8,700/- plus other allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
- APSC Assistant Architect: 30,000/- to 1,10,000/- PB – 4 with Grade Pay of Rs.12,700/- plus other allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.