APSC Recruitment 2020 Junior Engineer and Enforcement Inspector – 92 Posts
APSC Recruitment 2020 – Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has invited online applications for the recruitment of 92 posts of Junior Engineer under the Water Resources Department and Enforcement Inspector under the Commissionerate of Transport Department. The interested and eligible candidate can go through the complete article to check the eligibility and selection process details and apply online for the posts through the direct link provided below
APSC Recruitment 2020-21 Vacancy Details
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
Junior Engineer & Enforcement Inspector
No. of Vacancies
A total of 92 vacancies have been released officially for various posts. Find the details of the vacant posts released here.
Name of the Post
Junior Engineer (Civil)
Junior Engineer (Civil)
- A candidate must have passed 3 years Diploma Course in Civil Engineering from an Institute recognized by the Government
- The candidate must have a degree in Arts/Science or Commerce of a University recognized by the Govt. of Assam or H.S.S.L.C with 3(three) years Diploma in Automobile or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute of Govt. of Assam/ Govt. of India and also duly recognized by AICTE
- The candidates having educational qualification including Degree in Arts/Science or Commerce and 3(three) years and Diploma Course in Civil Engineering from an Institute recognized by the Govt. can apply for APSC Jobs 2020-21
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2020)
- Lower Age limit for Junior Engineer – 18 Years
- Lower Age limit for Enforcement Officer – 21 Years
- Upper Age limit for both posts- 38 Years
- The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation /HSLC Admit Card or Pass Certificate issued by a recognized Central/State Board/Council and no other document shall be accepted in lieu of the original documents.
Upper Age Limit is Relaxable
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e. up to 43 years.
- By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. up to 41 years
- For Persons with Disability (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of the candidate
- The selection procedure will be notified later on followed by issuing corrigendum/addendum if required. The commission will decide the provision for selection in respect of any post/posts or service/ services considering the status, cadre and grade or the number of applications received for the advertised post/posts or service/ services.
- The Commission will also decide to conduct examination/test etc. zone wise, depending upon the numbers of candidates against the districts shown below:
- Silchar – Hailakandi, Karimganj, Cachar
- Jorhat – Golaghat, Dibrugarh, Jorhat, Majuli, Charaideo, Sivasagar&Tinsukia
- Nagaon – Dima Hasao, Hojai, Nagaon, Morigaon, KarbiAnglong& West KarbiAnglong
- Tezpur – Biswanath, Dhemaji, Lakhimpur, Sonitpur, Udalgur
- Kokrajhar – Bongaigaon, Chirang, Dhubri, Goalpara, Kokrajhar, South Salmara
- Guwahati – Barpeta, Baksa, Kamrup, Kamrup (Metro), Nalbari and Darrang
- Junior Engineer (Civil) under Water Resources Department Rs.14,000/- to 60,500
- Enforcement Inspector under the Commissionerate of Transport, Assam under Transport Department – Rs.22,000/- to 97,000/-
- A candidate shall be:
- Of sound health, both mentally and physically and free from organic defect bodily infirmity likely to interfere with efficient performance of his duties, and
- Required to undergo medical examination before appointment to the service.
- Note: The candidates applying for the Post should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for recruitment to the Post. If on verification at any time before or after the Interview, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions; their candidature for the Post will be cancelled by the Commission
- Under the Digital India initiative by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India, APSC has decided to launch its Online Recruitment portal with the help of CSC-SPV, a MeitY approved organization, which will charge a processing fee of Rs. 30.00/- + 18% tax = Rs.35.40/- from each candidate
Taxable Amount (@18%)
- Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained.
- Fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fees be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
How to Apply?
- Applicants are required to apply online through APSC’s recruitment website. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted and the Application will be summarily rejected.
- Applicants who have not registered yet, in Online Recruitment Portal of APSC are first required to go to the APSC’s recruitment website https://apscrecruitment.in and register themselves by clicking on ‘Register Here’ link.
- CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO REGISTER WITH VALID AND ACTIVE E-MAIL ADDRESS IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION, AS ALL CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE MADE THROUGH E-MAIL BY THE COMMISSION
- INTERVIEW SCHEDULE AND REQUIREMENTS WITH REGARD TO COPIES OF CERTIFCATES TO BE SUBMITTED IN RESPECT OF CLAIMS MADE IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION ,WILL BE INTIMATED TO THE CANDIDATES THROUGH THE WEBSITE OF THE COMMISSION IN DUE COURSE OF TIME
- After creating an account, applicants need to login with the credentials.
- After login, applicant will be able to see the live advertisements of APSC in ‘Apply Section’.
- The applicants are advised to read the eligibility criteria and other relevant details carefully before applying for the advertisement. Mandatory fields in the online form are marked with * (asterisk) sign.
- Online Application Form is available in English and Assamese Language but it can only be filled in English Language. Applicant can click on ‘Apply’ to fill up the application form.
- Candidates must submit the details of documents like Certificate No., Issue date, Issuing authority and upload the documents/certificates (whenever asked for) in support of the claims made by them in the Application Form like, Date of Birth, Experience, Qualification(s) etc. or any other information, in pdf/jpeg file in such a way that the file size does not exceed 200 KB and is legible when a printout taken. For that purpose, the applicant may scan the documents/certificates in 200 dpi grey scale.
- Document details submitted in the online application form will be verified at the time of Personal
- An applicant is required to upload the scanned images of his/her recent photograph and signature in JPG/JPEG format.
- Applicant should carefully fill all the information as asked in the application form and click on the declarations checkbox to enable the ‘Preview’ button before final submission.
- Applicants must ensure all relevant fields in the application are filled in correctly before final submission, since editing/cancellation after final submission will not be allowed.
- After previewing the details filled in by the applicant he/she can either click ‘Submit’ for final submission or click ‘Cancel’ button for necessary corrections before final submission of the Application Form.
- On completion of form submission applicant has to pay application fee along with processing fee as applicable.
- Application fee once paid by the applicant will not be refunded.
- In case of failure of the payment applicant should click on button ‘Validate Payment’ to verify the payment from bank. In instances of double debit i.e. amount debited twice for the same transaction, the bank will automatically refund the fee to the applicant within 5-7 working days.
- On successful completion of your complete application, an auto-generated email message will be sent on your registered email-id.
- Applicant’s application will not be considered if fee is not paid for that application
- The date for determining the eligibility of all candidates in every respect shall be the closing date for submitting the Online Recruitment Application on the website http://www.apscrecruitment.in unless specifically mentioned in the recruitment advertisement.