Assam PSC Recruitment 2021 Apply for 45 Statistics Inspector Posts
APSC Recruitment 2021 – Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has published the notification for recruitment to the post of Inspector of Statistics in the Directorate of Economics & Statistics under Transformation and Development Department on apsc.nic.in
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for APSC Inspector of Statistics Recruitment 21 Notification from 16th January 2021 on official website of APSC in. The last date for APSC Registration is 17th February 2021.
Also See: Indian Army Teacher Recruitment 2021
|Notification||APSC Recruitment 2021 for 45 Inspector of Statistics Posts|
|Name of the Posts|
|Inspector of Statistics in the Directorate of Economics & Statistics under Transformation and Development Department|
|No. of Posts||45 (Forty Five)|
|Starting Date for Online Application||16th January 2021|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||17th February 2021|
|Last Date for Submission of Fee||19th February 2021|
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The candidate must upload valid PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose as a proof of residency while applying online OR
- The candidate must upload valid registration certificate of Employment Exchange in the State of Assam while applying online.
- At least second class Master Degree in Economics, Statistics or Mathematics from a recognized
- University or its equivalent. Applicants must upload the certificate of the Master Degree as proof of educational qualification claimed in the online form.
- All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in this advertisement.
- They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for this post. Candidates must fulfill the essential qualifications by the closing date. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained
- The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than38 years of age as on 01-01-2021.
- The upper age limit is relaxable as per Govt. Notification No. ABP. 6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April 2018
- By 5 years for SC/ST(P)/ST(H) candidates of Assam i.e. upto 43 years.
- By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates of Assam i.e. upto 41 years
- For persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates i.e. upto 48 years as per Govt. Notification No. ABP 144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October, 2015.
- The upper age limit in respect of candidates who have been serving in the lower posts or cadre in the service and in the Assam Economic and Statistical I (Junior) Service for a minimum period of 5 years on the date of application shall be 40 years on 01/01/2021.
- The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation /HSLC Admit Card issued by a recognized Central/State Board/Council which is to be uploaded while filling up the online application. No other document shall be accepted.
- The selection of candidates for recruitment to the post will consist of the following:
- There may be a screening test conducted by the Commission to shortlist the number of candidates in case of huge number of applicants as decided by the Commission.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for written examination. The scheme of written examination is mentioned below.
a) Written Examination: 300 Marks (3 Papers)
- Paper-I English (Essay, Comprehension, Precis and Drafting)
- Paper-II General Knowledge
- Paper-III One Paper in Economics or Statistics or Mathematics
b) Viva Voce: 37 Marks
- The Commission will shortlist the candidates as per norms taking into consideration the marks secured in the written examination and the number of candidates to be called for Viva-voce test will be notified later on.
- Place of Exam: The written exam will be held at Guwahati. The list of candidates whose applications are found valid or rejected after scrutiny will be made available in the Assam Public Service Commission’s website (apsc.nic.in) showing grounds of rejection in due course.
- Under the Digital India initiative by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India, APSC has decided to launch its Online Recruitment portal with the help of CSC-SPV, a MeitY approved organization, which will charge a processing fee of Rs. 30.00/- + 18% tax = Rs.35.40/- from each candidate
|Categories||APSC application Fee|
|General/ EWS||Rs 285.40|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC||Rs 185.40|
|BPL/ PWBD||Rs 35.40|
- Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained.
- BPL Candidates must upload BPL certificate for claiming application fee relaxation.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection
How to Apply?
- Applicants are required to apply online through APSC’s recruitment website. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted and the Application will be summarily rejected.
- Applicants who have not registered yet, in Online Recruitment Portal of APSC are first required to go to the APSC’s recruitment website https://apscrecruitment.in and register themselves by clicking on ‘Register Here’ link.
- CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO REGISTER WITH VALID AND ACTIVE E-MAIL ADDRESS IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION, AS ALL CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE MADE THROUGH E-MAIL BY THE COMMISSION. INTERVIEW SCHEDULE AND REQUIREMENTS WITH REGARD TO COPIES OF CERTIFCATES TO BE SUBMITTED IN RESPECT OF CLAIMS MADE IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION ,WILL BE INTIMATED TO THE CANDIDATES THROUGH THE WEBSITE OF THE COMMISSION IN DUE COURSE OF TIME.
- After creating an account, applicants need to login with the credentials.
- After login, applicant will be able to see the live advertisements of APSC in ‘Apply Section’.
- The applicants are advised to read the eligibility criteria and other relevant details carefully before applying for the advertisement. Mandatory fields in the online form are marked with * (asterisk) sign.
- Applicant can click on ‘Apply’ to fill up the application form.
- Candidates must submit the details of documents like Certificate No., Issue date, Issuing authority and upload the documents/certificates (whenever asked for) in support of the claims made by them in the Application Form like, Date of Birth, Experience, Qualification(s) etc. or any other information, in pdf/jpeg file in such a way that the file size does not exceed 200 KB and is legible when a printout taken. For that purpose, the applicant may scan the documents/certificates in 200 dpi grey scale.
- Document details submitted in the online application form will be verified at the time of Personal Viva-Voce Interview.
- An applicant is required to upload the scanned images of his/her recent photograph and signature in JPG/JPEG format.
- Size of the photograph (passport size) (Max size–200 KB)
- Size of the signature (Max size–200 KB)
- Applicant should carefully fill all the information as asked in the application form and click on the declarations checkbox to enable the ‘Preview’ button before final submission.
- Applicants must ensure all relevant fields in the application are filled in correctly before final submission, since editing/cancellation after final submission will not be allowed.
- After previewing the details filled in by the applicant he/she can either click ‘Submit’ for final submission or click ‘Cancel’ button for necessary corrections before final submission of the Application Form.
- On completion of form submission applicant has to pay application fee along with processing fee as applicable.
- Application fee once paid by the applicant will not be refunded.
- In case of failure of the payment applicant should click on button ‘Validate Payment’ to verify the payment from bank. In instances of double debit i.e. amount debited twice for the same transaction, the bank will automatically refund the fee to the applicant within 5-7 working days.
- On successful completion of your complete application, an auto-generated email message will be sent on your registered email-id.
For any payment related issues, one can reach the following helpdesk numbers
GRAS Helpline (Telephonic):1800-212-11-88-66 (From 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM on all working days)
GRAS Helpdesk- https://assamegras.gov.in/helpdesk/