APPSC SI Recruitment 2020 for 123 Vacancies, Apply Online
APPSC SI Recruitment 2020 – Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has released the notification for the recruitment of Sub Inspector (SI) Posts. Apply Online for the APPSC Sub Inspector recruitment 2020. This is a great opportunity for the applicants aspiring for State Govt. Jobs. Interested Applicants can check out the complete details of APPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2020 online application form, vacancy details, eligibility, important dates, salary, fees, steps to apply online of APPSC SI Recruitment 2020.
Also See: PHED Bihar 288 Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020
APPSC SI Recruitment 2020 Details
|Organization Name||Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Total Vacancies||123 Posts|
|Category||State Govt. Job|
|Selection Process||Written Exam/ Physical Standard/ Endurance Test|
|Job Location||Arunachal Pradesh|
|Sub Inspector (Civil Police)||120|
|Sub Inspector (IRBn)||03|
APPSC SI Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|Notification Date||24th September 2020|
|Application Last Date||06th November 2020|
|Fee Payment Last Date||06th November 2020|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
Eligibility for APPSC SI Recruitment 2020
- Sub Inspector (Civil Police): Graduation from any recognized University
- Sub-Inspector (IRBn): Graduation from any recognized University
- Applicant must not be less than 21 years and 26 years of age as on 06th November 2020. However, upper age limit is relax-able in accordance with the orders issued by the Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh from the time to time in respect of Arunachal Pradesh Scheduled Tribe applicants.
Physical Eligibility Details
|a) Non-APST||165 cm||157 cm|
|b) APST||160 cm||152 cm|
|a) Un-Expanded||79 cm||Not Applicable|
|b) Expanded||84 Cm|
|High Jump (3 Attempts)||107 cm||90 cm|
|Long Jump (3 Attempts)||11 Feet||09 Feet|
|Running||a) 100 Mtrs in 16 Sec||a) 100 Mtrs in 19 Sec|
|b) 1500 Mtrs in 08 Min|
|c) 800 Mtrs in 05 Min|
Mode of Selection
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of the following stages:
- Written Examination
- Applicants who secure a minimum of 33% or more marks in each written exam paper have secured 45% of marks out of aggregate total marks in the written exam papers shall be eligible for viva-voce. On the other hand, it will further mean that selection for viva-voce shall be based on the aggregate total marks secured in the written exam papers and subject to a ratio of 1:3
- The applicant securing less than 33% of marks in any of the written exam papers shall not be eligible for appearing in the viva-voce.
Also See: DRDO Recruitment 2020 for Graduate and Technician Apprentice Posts
APPSC SI Recruitment 2020 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants may apply at appsc.gov.in on or before November 06, 2020.
Online Application Form
- The APPSC SI Online Application Form is available till 06th November 2020. Interested applicants, who are eligible to apply can check the application link.
- The link for the Online Application Form of APPSC Sub Inspector has been active.
Steps to follow for APPSC SI Online Application
- Follow the given instructions to Apply Online for APPSC Sub Inspector:
- Click the mentioned link.
- Register by creating a username and email id.
- Go to the Login Page
- Complete the application form by filling all the details:
- credentials, email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details
- Upload signature, photograph, and required certificates
- Make payment and Submit
- Save the Application form for future reference
Requirements of Online Application Form:
- Domicile Certificate(If required)
- Caste Certificate(If Required)
- Sports Certificate(If Required)
- Educational Certificate(If Required)
- The applicants are required to Pay Fee of Rs.100/-
- For APST and Rs.150/- for Others through Online Mode Only