Anna University Clerical Assistant Recruitment 2019
Anna University Recruitment 2019: Anna University recruiting 11 candidates to fill their Clerical Assistant Job in Chennai (Tamil Nadu). Applicants are requested to go through the latest Anna University job recruitment 2019 fully, before applying to Anna University Clerical Assistant Job. This is the best opportunity for the job who are looking for the Career in Anna University. Anna University organization job applications are collected by offline mode only.
Anna University Detailed Vacancies
- Organization: Anna University
- Job Type: Central Government Jobs
- Job Location: Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
- No. of Vacancies: 11 Posts
Anna University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Professional Assistant-III – Civil – 1 Electrical – 2
- Clerical Assistant – 01
- Peon-cum-Electrician – 07
Anna University Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application 14th November 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application 29th November 2019 by 5.00 pm
Eligibility Criteria for Anna University Recruitment 2019
As per the recent Anna University (Anna University) notification 2019, the eligibility details for the Clerical Assistant job has given below.
- Professional Assistant-III – Pass in Diploma in Civil / Electrical with ’C’ Licence preferred.
- Clerical Assistant – Pass in any degree with Typing & Computer Knowledge
- Peon-cum-Electrician – Pass in 8th Std. with I.T.I. certificate in the relevant field. (‘B‘ Licence preferred.)
Assistant Age limit
- The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
- For more reference kindly check the Anna University official notification 2019.
Application Fees – Nil
- As per the latest Anna University Notification 2019, there is no application fees to apply this 11 Clerical Assistant job vacancy. So the candidates go for another step.
Anna University Posts Salary Details
- The candidates can check various salary information below.
- Professional Assistant-III – Rs.627/- per day
- Clerical Assistant – Rs.434/- per day
- Peon-cum-Electrician – Rs.412/- per day
Anna University Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- Anna University may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Anna University Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure
- Interested candidates, who possess the qualification, are requested to send their application (in the prescribed format of application enclosed) to “The Professor & Estate Officer, Anna University, Chennai-600025.”.
- The last date of submission of the application is 29th November 2019 by 5.00 p.m.
Steps to Apply Online
- Step 1: Visit Anna University official website – https://www.annauniv.edu/
- Step 2: Search for Clerical Assistant notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
- Step 3: Download and view the official notification in their official website itself.
- Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Recruitment 2019. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
- Step 5: Take printout the application form or Print your CV.
- Step 6: Fill all the details required by Anna University.
- Step 7: Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- Step 8: Duly sign the application form and cover it.
- Step 9: All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach to the notified Anna University address on or before 29th November 2019. Envelope must be superscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”.