Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2020 for 102 Law Clerk (Trainee) Posts
Allahabad High Court 102 Law Clerk Recruitment 2020 – Allahabad High Court has invited applications for the recruitment of Law Clerk (Trainee). Eligible applicant can apply for the post through offline mode on or before 08th August 2020. Applicants can check out the complete details of Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2020, application form, educational qualification, age limit, pay Scale, selection procedure, salary, important dates for Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2020.
इलाहाबाद उच्च न्यायालय ने लॉ क्लर्क (प्रशिक्षु) की भर्ती के लिए आवेदन आमंत्रित किए हैं। योग्य आवेदक 08 अगस्त 2020 या उससे पहले ऑफ़लाइन मोड के माध्यम से पद के लिए आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदक इलाहाबाद हाईकोर्ट लॉ क्लर्क भर्ती 2020, आवेदन पत्र, शैक्षिक योग्यता, आयु सीमा, वेतनमान, चयन प्रक्रिया, वेतन, आदि का पूरा विवरण देख सकते हैं। इलाहाबाद उच्च न्यायालय भर्ती 2020 के लिए महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां।
Also See: Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020
Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Trainee Recruitment 2020
Check the important points of Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Trainee Recruitment in the table below.
|Organization Name||Allahabad High Court|
|Post||Law Clerk Trainee|
Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|Application Form Start||19th July 2020|
|Last Date of Application||08 August 2020|
|Law Clerk (Trainee)||102 Posts|
- Three Years Professional/Five Years Integrated Degree in Law from any Law College or recognized University throughout the country.
- Applications shall be accepted from such ‘Law Graduates’ who have not started practice as an advocate or engaged in any other profession or vocation/service. Those who have appeared in LL.B. (Final Year) in 2019-20 Examination and are awaiting results may also apply.
- Law graduates having scored not less than 55% marks in their LL.B. examination are only eligible to apply for the post of Law Clerks (Trainee). They will be required to submit their final mark sheet of LL.B. Examination at the time of interview, which may be held in the month of September, 2020.
- Computer knowledge, i.e., Data Entry, Word Processing and Computer Operations.
- The applicants must have attained the minimum age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of more than 26 years as on 01st July 2020.
Also See: Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2020
- For making selection, competence would be judged on the basis of the interview only, which will be held only at Allahabad
- The applicants for interview will be called only after screening. No T.A. will be payable for attending the interview.
Nature of Work
- The successful candidates will be attached with Hon’ble Judges sitting at Allahabad and Lucknow Bench, Lucknow and shall discharge duties under directions of their Lordships. Basically, the Law Clerk (Trainee) will be required to carry out search and research on legal points and principles as desired by the Hon’ble Judge with whom he/she remains attached
- He/she shall assist the Hon’ble Judge in searching out case law, articles, papers and other relevant material required by the Hon’ble Judges in discharge of judicial as well as administrative work. Besides attending the Chambers of Hon’ble Judges, the Law Clerk (Trainee) may also be asked to be present in Court during hearing of the arguments, take down or prepare notes in Court
- The research work assigned to Law Clerk (Trainee) may include performing legal research, drafting memorandums and opinion, comments on statutes, relevant to questions of law. Assistance from the Law Clerk (Trainee) may also be taken in proper maintenance of the case files
- Assistance in administrative functioning of the Judge shall also be desirable which shall include maintaining of administrative files, preparation of research of academic papers, maintaining record of judgments, the points of law decided in various judgments by a Judge, maintenance of records regarding administrative correspondence etc.
Other Conditions of Engagement
- The Law Clerks (Trainee) shall be governed by such rules of attendance, leave and other related matters as might be prescribed from time to time by Hon’ble the Chief Justice, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad.
Period of Engagement
- The engagement shall be for a fixed term of one year only from the first date fixed for joining, which may be terminated without notice at any time.
- A candidate having more than one spouse or married to such a person who already had a living legally wedded wife/husband, will not be eligible.
- A candidate involved in any kind of criminal case whether convicted or charge-sheeted shall be barred from applying for the above post.
- Those who have already worked as Law Clerk (Trainee) will not be eligible to apply again.
Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2020 Application Form
How to Apply?
- The application forms can be purchased from the counter in the High Court Judicature at Allahabad and at it’s Lucknow Bench on payment of Rs. 300/- in cash. The applications forms are also available on the official web site of Allahabad High Court (allahabadhighcourt.in) and may be downloaded and used subject to payment of application form of Rs.300/- to be paid through bank draft drawn in favour of Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad.
- The application form along with one duly attested copy of High School Mark Sheet, High School Certificate in proof of age/date of birth, Intermediate Mark Sheet, Intermediate Pass Certificate, Graduation/Post Graduation Mark Sheets and Certificates and testimonials regarding Extra Curricular Activities and Computer Knowledge along with two self addressed envelope (size 5”x10”) each bearing postage stamps worth Rs. 40/- should be sent to the Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad either by Speed Post, Registered Post with AD or through Courier.
- Eligibility, application forms, conditions of engagement and detailed instructions for the guidance of the applicants are available on the website of the High Court allahabadhighcourt.in.
- Selected applicants will have a pay scale of Rs. 15000/- per month.
- Bihar Police Forest Guard Recruitment 2020
- BEL Recruitment 2020 for 50 Project Engineer and Trainee Engineer Posts
- UPRVUNL Recruitment 2020 for 353 AE, Technician & Other Posts
- SSC CGL 2021 Notification