Akola DCC Bank Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 100 Junior Clerk
Akola DCC Bank Jr Clerk Recruitment 2021 Notification – Akola District Cooperative Bank is inviting online applications for the Post of Jr. Clerk (Support Staff) of the Bank. Interested candidates possessing required eligibility criteria can apply for AKDCC Bank through official website akoladccbank.com from 20th August 2021.
The last date for Akola DCC Jr Clerk Registration is 04th September 2021. For Online Application candidates should have a valid e-mail ID & It should be kept active during the entire recruitment process.
Akola DCC Bank Clerk Jobs Details
- Organisation: Akola District Central Cooperative Bank Limited
- Total No of Vacancy: 100 Posts
- Name of Post: Junior Clerk (Support Staff)
Check out Latest Bank Jobs
Akola DCC Bank Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Start Date of Online Registration: August 20th, 2021
- End Date of Online Registration: 04th September 2021
- Deadline for accepting online exam fees: 04th September 2021
- Online Exam Date: September 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Akola DCC Bank Recruitment 2021
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks. Relaxation in minimum % of marks for Post Graduate Candidates
- Computer Eligibility: Candidate should have D.O.E.A.C.C. approved Society’s passed Certificate course of “CCC” or “O” or “A” or “B” level or passed Computer diploma/Computer degree or MS-CIT of Maharashtra State Technical & higher education Board, Mumbai.
- Other Qualification as mentioned in A (ii) will be relaxed in case of candidate having B.C.A/ B.C.M / M.C.M/ B.E./B.Tech.in computer related subject or any other Computer related Degree.
Check out Latest Government Jobs
- Candidate must have school leaving certificate / Birth certificate with them.
- Nationality of Candidate must be Indian.
- Candidate must be domicile in Maharashtra.
- Original copies of above mentioned applicable documents must be submitted for Verification at time of interview.
- The Akola District Central Cooperative bank is related to agriculture and rural areas, Candidates who are ready to work anywhere in rural areas, only will have to apply with Self-Declaration form. File size 50 KB – 100 KB (format enclose)
- Candidate age should be Minimum 21 Years and Maximum 30 Years
- Age Relaxation: As per Akola DCC Bank guidelines
Akola DCC Bank Recruitment 2021 Application Form
How to Apply?
- The Application Form of Akola DCC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021 are invited online mode from 20th August 2021 to 4th September 2021 through the official website akoladccbank.com
- Update all required information in the Akola DCC Bank online application form. Upload the necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph & Signature.
- Pay the application fee as per your category (if applicable)
Also See: HPSSSB Clerk Recruitment 2021
- 1000/- (include GST)
- Payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa /Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets/UPI)
- The selection will be done on the basis of:
- Online exam – 75%
- Interview – 25%
Akola DCC Bank Clerk Exam Pattern
- No. of Questions – 100
- Total Marks – 100
- Subject – Reasoning, English Language, General awareness (with special reference to banking), Computer Knowledge and Quantitative Aptitude
- Time – Each section will be 35 minutes except English Language which is to be completed in 10 minutes
- Medium – Exam will be conducted in English only
- Marking – There will be (1/4th) penalty for wrong answers.
Akola DCC Bank Jr Clerk Salary / Pay Scale
- Approximate Salary is Rs. 25000/-