AIR India Express Cabin Crew Vacancy 2019
AIR India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2019: AIR INDIA EXPRESS LIMITED has going to conduct the Walk-in Interview for the post of Cabin Crew. This recruitment drive is only for Female Cabin Crew. Applicants can apply on or before 01st December 2019. Check out the complete details like vacancy details, eligibility, apply online, selection procedure, dates for Air India Express Cabin Crew Recruitment 2019.
AIR India Express Vacancy Details
- Name of the Board: AIR India Express
- Post Name: Cabin Crew
- Vacancy: 30 Posts
AIR India Vacancies
- AIR India has 30 Vacancies for the Cabin Crew Posts.
- SC – 04
- ST – 04
- OBC – 07
- EWS – 03
- UR – 14
Venue for Chennai
- Air India Ltd, Airlines House, Theni Highway (Opp. Honda Showroom), Adjacent Meenambakkam Metro, Meenambakkam, Chennai-600027
Check out Latest Jobs Notification
Eligibility Criteria for Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2019
(as on 01st December 2019)
- Maximum age limit as on 01.12.2019 shall be 30 years (Relaxable upto 5 years in case of SC/ST and 3 years in case of OBC categories)
Minimum Educational Qualification
- 10+2 from a recognized Board/University
- Minimum One Year of experience as Cabin Crew in B737 NG/ MAX Fleet (from the date of release for solo flying) Cabin Crew Competency Card should be valid with all applicable drills and training as on 01st January 2020.
Height / BMI: Minimum required for:
- Female:157.5 cms (5’2”) /BMI – 18 – 25
Formula for calculating BMI = Weight in Kgs
- Height in Meters X Height in Meters
- (Relaxation of 2.5cms (1”) for SC/ST candidates and those hailing from North-East States & hilly areas. This relaxation will be granted to candidates who produce a Certificate of Domicile of this area).
- Weight: In proportion to height as per Company’s standard.
- Near Vision N/5 in a better eye and N/6 in worst eye
- Distant vision 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in another eye
- Spectacles NOT allowed
- Contact lenses up to +2D permitted.
- Colour vision should be normal on Ishihara Chart.
- Note: Please note that applicants, who have undergone Lasik surgery for correction of eyesight, will be considered provided they have undergone surgery prior to 6 months of the date of eligibility criteria.
- Should be well groomed with Clear complexion without any noticeable blemish, no odd scars /birthmarks
- Even and regular teeth
- Clear speech, no stammering, lipsing. Command of the English/Hindi language should be with clear understandable accent.
- Language Proficiency: Should be fluent in English and Hindi and one or more Indian languages.
- Applicants must be well groomed and have a clear complexion.
- They should be dynamic and have a friendly hospitable disposition, with pleasing gestures.
Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2019 Selection Procedure
- Selection Procedure involves
- Pre-employment Medical Examination/Previous Employment References
- Applicants will have to bear the cost of the Pre-Employment Medical Examination(s), which could range between Rs.2,000/-and Rs.3,000/. If any additional tests are required, the additional cost thereof will also have to be borne by the applicant.
Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
How to Apply?
- All applicants who are meeting with the eligibility criteria as on 01st December 2019 are required to download application form website airindiaexpress.in and should bring the duly filled application along with the self-attested copies of all relevant document with originals at the time of GDPAT.
- Applicants belonging to General & OBC categories will be required to submit a non-refundable Fee of Rs.500/- in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Air India Express Limited, payable at Mumbai, along with their Application at the time of GDPAT. (Note: SC ST applicants are exempted from payment of this Fee ).
- Original certificates will be required to be brought along for verification purpose only, at the time of the selection process, but should not be submitted/ attached along with the application. The Company is not responsible for returning any original copy/s of certificates/ testimonials submitted with the application.
- SC/ST applicants must submit proof (clear self-attested copy of caste certificate) in support of their claim that they belong to SC / ST.
- The applicants belonging to OBC categories must submit a clear self-attested photocopy of the certificate recently issued by the Competent Authority, in the format as prescribed by Government of India. The certificate, inter alia, must specifically state that the candidate does not belong to socially advanced sections excluded from the benefits of reservations for OBC in civil posts and services under the Government of India. The Certificate should also contain the “Non-Creamy Layer” Clause. The certificate produced by the candidates of OBC community should be as per the central list published by the Government of India.
- Applications which are incomplete/ not meeting the prescribed Eligibility Criteria/ without Requested documents/applicants not in possession of the requisite licenses, Such applicants will not be allowed to appear for the Selection Process. No communication in this regard shall been entertained.
- Eligible Female applicants will be required to appear for GDPAT in “SAREE”.
- Eligible applicants would be required to bring photocopies of testimonials in support of their date of birth, qualification, experience, Caste, Medical Certificate/s, Demand Draft and also domicile proof (if claiming relaxation in height) along with ORIGINALS at the time of appearing for GDPAT.
- At the time of GDPAT, applicants will be required to bring two POST-CARD size FULL LENGTH photographs (One-Front View and another-Side View). The dress code prescribed for these photographs is SAREE for Female applicants.
- Applicants belonging to OBC category, the category certificate should be in the prescribed format including the “Non-Creamy layer clause” issued by the Competent Authority for employment under Government of India and should be as per the Central list of OBC’s published by the Govt. of India. Please also note that the validity of “Non-Creamy layer” Certificate should not be older than 6(Six) months from the date of eligibility criteria. Applicants belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe categories will been titled for reimbursement of second class return rail/bus fare from the nearest railway station i.e. from the address given in the application to the nearest Selection Center on production of railway receipt/ticket, as per rules.
- During the period of training, the applicants will be given a stipend of Rs.10, 000/-per month.
- After successful completion of the training, candidates may initially draw Rs.36,630/- per month. The above salary includes Fixed payoff Rs. 18,630/-and Rs.18,000/-as Flying Allowance for 60 hours of flying in a month.
- The flying allowance will be payable for the actual number of hours flown in a month as per the rates applicable
Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
AIR India Express Walk in Interview Details
- Walk in Interview details for Chennai
- Date: 04th December 2019
- Time: 09.00 am to 03.00 pm
- Venue: Air India Ltd, Airlines House, Theni Highway (Opp. Honda Showroom), Adjacent Meenambakkam Metro, Meenambakkam, Chennai-600027
Walk in Interview details for Bangalore
- Date: 06th December 2019
- Time: 09.00am to 03.00 pm
- Venue: Air India Ltd, Kempegowda International Airports Ltd, Alpha III Building, 1ST Floor, Devanahalli, Bengaluru-560300
Check out Government Jobs