AGCL Graduate Engineer Trainee and Management Trainee Notification 2021 – 12 Vacancies
Assam AGCL Recruitment 2021 – Assam Gas Company Limited (AGCL) Job notifications for Graduate Engineer Trainee/Management Trainee. There are 12 vacancies are to be filled for this posts
Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply. The last date to apply for this post is on 08th March 2021. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in details.
Details of Assam Gas Company Recruitment 2021
|Organization||Assam Gas Company Limited|
|Advt. No.||REC/AGCL/ HR&A/ 2019/ II/ 69|
|Job Name||Management Trainee & Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Total Vacancy||12 Posts|
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee||07|
|Notification Released Date||20th February 2021|
|Starting date of the Application||26th February 2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||08th March 2021|
Also See: Odisha Judicial Service Exam 2021
- Candidates Age Limit to apply for this post is Maximum 30 years as on 01-02-2021. Age Relaxation is for ST/SC Candidates is 5 years and 3 years for OBC candidates
- Graduate Trainee: Graduate in BE/B.Tech with 65% or above aggregate marks from relevant field
- Management Trainee: Educational Qualification for these posts is BE/B.Tech with 65% or above aggregate marks and Two years full time MBA in any stream from an AICTE/UGC approved institute
Other Eligibility Criteria
- All qualification must be from a full time course and should be from UGC recognized University / UGC recognized Deemed University or AICTE approved Autonomous Institution (wherever applicable)/ Govt. approved institute.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a Degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application as per norms adopted by University/Institutes
- For Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) & Management Trainee (MT)
- Written Test to be scheduled later on
- Qualified candidates in the written test in 1:5 ratio (for example for two posts 10 candidates will be called in order of merit for PI) will be called for a Personal Interview to be conducted by an Interview Board.
- Medical Fitness Test of the selected candidates to be conducted by the AGC Medical Centre
- Salary for the post of Graduate Trainee – Rs 25,000 per Month
- Salary for the post of Management Trainee – Rs 30,000 per Month
How to Apply?
- Interested Candidates may submit their online applications through the link provided in AGCL website assamgas.org from 26th February 2021 to 08th March 2021
- No other means / mode of application shall be accepted
- A candidate can apply for one post only. Candidates applying for more than one post will not be considered
- Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement. AGCL would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied
- No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- The certificates /testimonials will be verified with the issuing authority during the appointment process or after the appointment of the incumbent in the company
- If any discrepancies are found in these certificates /testimonials, his /her candidature /appointment will be cancelled immediately.
- Candidates will be required to upload the copies of the following testimonials / documents along with their application