AASL Recruitment 2020 for 15 Co-Pilot Posts
AASL Co-Pilot Recruitment 2020 – Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL) has been announced a notification for recruitment to the post of Co-Pilot. Interested applicants can apply to the posts latest by 18th September 2020. These vacancies are in Airline Allied Services Ltd (Alliance Air), Delhi, Kolkata, West Bengal, Bangalore, Karnataka, Hyderabad, Telangana, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Jaipur, Rajasthan. Check out the complete details like vacancy details, eligibility, application form, selection process, important dates and more for AASL Recruitment 2020.
Air India Jobs 2020 Overview
- Name of the Board: Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL)
- Name of the Post: Co-Pilot (First Officer & Senior First Officer)
- Job Location: Across India
AASL Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply: 07th April 2020
- Last Date to Apply: 18th September 2020
- General – 04
- OBC – 07
- SC – 03
- ST – 01
- Total: 15 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for AASL Recruitment 2020
- Applicant must be 10+2 passed (with Physics & Maths) from a recognized Board/University.
- For Gen/ UR Applicants – 45 years
- Relaxation (in Upper age limit) – 05 years for SC/ST applicants 03 years for OBC applicants
Technical License Qualifications
- Current valid ATPL/CPL issued by DGCA, India
- ATR Endorsement should be valid for minimum of 08 months from the dale of the application.
- Current Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate issued by DGCA, India.
- Current FRTO issued by DGCA, India
Also See: LIC Insurance Advisor Recruitment 2020
Co-Pilot Pay Scale for AASL Recruitment 2020
- During Training – Rs. 25,000/-
- Commencement of SLF on Pro rate basis – Rs. 75,000/-
- During active flying duties – Rs. 2,12,000/- (70 hours of flying)
Senior First Officer
- During Training – Rs. 2,56,000/-
- During active flying duties – Rs. 3,35,000/- (70 hours of flying)
- Simulator Proficiency Assessment Check (SPAC).
- Personal Interview
AASL Recruitment 2020 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Applicants may sent their typed and signed applications in the prescribed application format available on Career Page of Website airindia.in along with a recent passport size photography duly pasted and a Demand Draft of Rs.1500/- only not applicable for SC/ST applicants in favour of Airline Allied Services Limited, payable at New Delhi and send the application by Post/Speed Post/Courier at following address in a sealed envelope clearly scribing the post for which application.
- General/OBC – Rs.1500/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman – Nil
Instruction to Apply
- Click on Official Notification provided below
- Download the pdf and read it carefully
- Ensure that you verify all the requirements and fulfill them completely.
- Now, click on the Application Form provided below.
- Download and take a print out of it.
- Enter all necessary details such as your name, DOB, email address, telephone number, educational qualification, and others.
- Attach xerox copies of certificates and paste your photograph.
- Pay application fee prescribed by the board
- Finally, post the application to the below-mentioned address.
- IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2020 for Officers and GA Engineers
- NCRTC Recruitment 2020 for Senior Executive/ Executive Posts
- NHAI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2020, Application, Dates
- NFL Recruitment 2020 for 52 Engineers, Managers and Senior Chemist Posts
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020 for 125 Police Constable Posts