AAI Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for 368 Manager and Junior Executive Posts
Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment 2021 – Airports Authority of India (AAI) has invited applications for the Manager and Junior Executive Posts. Interested and eligible applicants can apply for Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment Notification 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 14th January 2021. Airports Authority of India (AAI) invites applications from eligible persons to apply ONLINE through AAI’s Official Website www.aai.aero for the following vacancies.
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2021 Details
|Recruitment Conducting Body||Airports Authority, AAI|
|Post Name||Junior Executive & Manager|
|Check Notification||Click Here|
|Job category||AAI Sarkari Job|
Also Apply LIC Agent Recruitment 2020
|Category Wise Vacancy Details|
|Jr. Executive Air Traffic Control||107||26||72||40||19||264|
|Jr. Executive Airport Operation||35||08||21||14||05||83|
|Jr. Executive Technical||05||0||02||01||0||08|
|Starting Date for Apply Online||15th December 2020|
|Closing Date for Apply Online||14th January 2021|
Also See: LIC Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Manager (Fire Services): B.E/B.Tech Degree in Fire Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Automobile Engineering
- Manager (Technical): B.E/B.Tech Degree in Mechanical or Automobile
- Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control): Bachelor’s Degree of Three years in Science (B.Sc.) with Physics and Mathematics OR Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline (Physics and Mathematics should be subjects in any one of the semester curriculum)
- Junior Executive (Airport Operations): Graduate in Science and MBA of 02 years duration. OR Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Junior Executive (Technical): B.E/B.Tech Degree in Mechanical or Automobile
- Degree/Diploma/Certificate/Membership Examination should be:-
- From a Recognized/Deemed university or from an apex institution i.e. (IIT/IIMs/XLRI/TISS etc.) recognized by Govt. of India; and
- Percentage of marks: – Minimum 60% marks or equivalent for Bachelor’s Degree and also for P.G. Degree/Diploma including MBA.
- Candidates having B.E./B. Tech/ B. Sc. (Engg.) Degree are allowed to apply against the posts for which essential qualification is prescribed as Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- Manager: Maximum age 32 years as on 30.11.2020
- Junior Executive: Maximum age 27 years as on 30.11.2020
Relaxation in Age
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years for PWD, 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy layer) candidates. Vacancies reserved for OBC category are meant for candidates belonging to ‘Non creamy layer’ as per the guidelines of Govt. of India on the subject.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years to all candidates who had originally been domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 and candidate has to provide the certificate for the same issued by District Magistrate / Block Development Officer / Sub Divisional Officer at the time of documents verification/interview.
- For Ex-Servicemen, age relaxation is applicable as prescribed by Govt. of India order issued by time to time.
- Upper age limits are relaxable by 10 years for candidates who are in regular service of AAI.
- The date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination certificates will only be accepted. No subsequent requests for change in date of birth will be entertained.
- PAY SCALE (IDA) Manager (E-3): Rs.60000-3%-180000
- Junior Executive (E-1): Rs.40000-3%-140000
- In addition to Basic pay, Dearness Allowance, Perks @ 35% of Basic pay, HRA and other benefits which include CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Medical benefits etc. are admissible as per AAI rules.
- The CTC per annum for the post of Manager CTC would be around Rs. 18 lacs (approximately) and for the post of Junior Executive it would be around Rs. 12 lacs (approximately)
- Before applying for the posts, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the Advertisement. Furnishing of wrong/false information will lead to disqualification and AAI will not be responsible for any consequence of furnishing such wrong/false information.
- On the basis of the details furnished in application form, candidates shall be called for On-line examination and admit cards shall be issued to them accordingly. The admit card for on-line examination will be sent to the eligible candidates on their registered E-mail IDs only.
- There will not be any negative marking for wrong answer attempted by the candidates.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in On-line examination and they will be called for Documents verification / Interview / Physical Measurement and Endurance Test/ Driving Test/ Voice test, as applicable for the post.
- Roll numbers of the candidates, shortlisted for Documents verification / Interview /Physical Measurement and Endurance Test/ Driving Test/ Voice test, as applicable for the post will be declared on AAI website only. The call letter will be sent to the shortlisted candidates on their registered E-mail IDs only.
- Candidates already working in Central Government / State Government / Autonomous Body / Public Sector Undertaking are required to produce “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from the present employer at the time of documents verification/interview, failing which his/her candidature will not be considered. Other claims such as undertaking to resign in the event of selection, acknowledged copy of applied NOC/Resignation Letter, Experience Certificate etc. shall not be considered in place of NOC.
- During Documents verification/Interview, the candidate will have to produce Original Certificates along with a proof of identity and one set of self-attested photocopies of all the Certificates. If the identity of the candidate is in doubt or he/she is not able to produce the requisite documents or there is mismatch of information in the documents, his/her candidature will be rejected. No additional time will be given for producing original documents.
- For the post of Manager (Fire Services), On-line examination will be followed by document verification, Physical Measurement& Endurance Test which includes Running, Causality Carrying, Pole Climbing, Ladder Climbing& Rope Climbing and Driving Test.
- Candidates selected for the post of Manager (Fire Services) are required to produce Light Motor Vehicle License at the time of Document Verification/ Driving Test, failing which, the candidature will not be considered. Temporary/ Learning License will not be accepted. Only those candidates, who qualify the Physical Measurement & Endurance Test and Driving Test will be allowed to appear for interview. On selection, the candidate must acquire heavy vehicle driving license within two years of induction, failure to do so will make them ineligible for promotion and to draw third annual increment onwards.
- For the post of Junior Executive (Airport Operations), Light Motor Vehicles License is essential. Temporary/ Learning License will not be accepted.
How to Apply?
- Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the Advertisement. Furnishing of wrong/false information will be a disqualification and AAI will not be responsible for any consequence of furnishing of such wrong/false information.
- Candidates are advised to read the following instructions carefully before applying on-line and also all the instructions given on main instruction page of the on-line application:
- Candidates are required to apply On-line through the link available on aai.aero under tab “CAREERS”. No other means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted under any circumstances.
- Incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile Number. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. The candidates are requested to check regularly their e-mail/AAI’s website for any communication from AAI.
- iv) Before starting to fill up the on-line application, the candidates should keep at hand the following details/documents/information:
- Valid E-mail id: The E-mail id entered in the online application form should remain active until the recruitment process is completed. No change in E-mail id will be allowed once registered. All correspondence regarding this recruitment shall be made on the registered E-mail id including Admit card for On-line examination and Call Letter for Documents Verification / Interview, if shortlisted.
- Scanned copy of latest passport size coloured photograph (not more than 03 months old) and scanned signature in digital format (as per dimensions given below) for uploading in the application.
- All relevant documents/details relating to eligibility criteria viz Educational Qualification, Caste Certificate [SC/ST/OBC(NCL)], EWS Certificate, Experience Certificate, Disability Certificate, Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen, Apprentice Certificate from AAI etc.
- Candidates are advised not to respond to unscrupulous advertisements appearing in any newspaper/websites/mobile apps etc. For authenticity of the any information, candidates may visit detailed advertisement available on AAI website aai.aero only.
Application Fee & Mode of Remittance
- Application fees of Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) is to be paid by the candidates. SC/ST/Female candidates have to pay only Rs. 170/- (Rupees One hundred and seventy only). However, PWD and apprentices who have successfully completed one year of Apprenticeship Training in AAI are exempted from payment of any fee. Fees is to be paid through ONLINE MODE ONLY. Fee submitted by any other mode will not be accepted.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- On clicking submit button, the candidate will be navigated to SBI MOPS payment portal. The candidates are required to deposit the requisite examination fees online through Internet Banking/Debit/Credit Card. Check the charges/Commission applicable for selected ‘Mode of Payment and shall be borne by candidate.
- After the Payment is completed, the candidate shall be automatically redirected to application Candidates may take a printout of submitted application and it is advised to keep it with them for future reference. There is no need to send the printout to AAI Office.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Duplicate payments, if any, will be refunded after the closing date of submission of applications.