AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 for 180 Graduate/Diploma and ITI Apprentice Posts
AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Airports Authority of India (AAI) has invited applications for the post of ITI Trade Apprentice, Graduate (Degree) Apprentice and Technical (Diploma) Apprentices for Northern Region.
Interested and eligible applicants can apply for AAI Recruitment 2021 through online mode from on or before 24 January 2021.
A total of 180 vacancies are available in Adampur, Agra, Bareilly, Bikaner, Dehradun, Gorakhpur, Gwalior, Hisar, Jammu, Kishangarh, Kangra, Kanpur, Khajuraho, Kullu, Kushinagar, Ludhiana, Pathankot, Pantnagar, Pithoragarh, CATC, Prayagaraj, Shimla, Varanasi, Udaipur, etc and various offices in New Delhi.
AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Details
Airports Authority of India (AAI)
No of Vacancy
Northern Region Airports
|SNo||Field of Specialisation||Vacancies|
|7||Computer Science/ Information Technology (Graduate)||08|
|8||Computer Science/ Information Technology (Diploma)||07|
|14||ITI Trade (Computer Operator Programming Asst, Steno, Office Asst, Finance & Electronics||14|
Online Registration Starts
06th January 2021
Last Date To Submit Application
24th January 2021
- Only Indian Nationals from the Northern Region are eligible.
- Candidates passed degree/diploma in or after 2018 only are eligible.
- Candidates should possess full time regular four years degree in Engineering or three years diploma of the above mentioned streams, recognized by AICTE, GOI.
- Apprentices shall have to undergo Apprenticeship training at notified Airports/Establishments.
- As per the provisions of the Apprentices Act, 1961 as amended from time to time, candidates who have already completed their apprenticeship or terminated their apprenticeship midway or are pursuing in other organizations or in AAI with the same qualification level, shall not be eligible for engagement as apprentice.
- As per the Apprentices Act, 1961, candidates who had training/job experience for a period of 1 year or more after the attainment of essential qualifications, shall not be eligible for engagement as apprentice.
Age Criteria (as on 01/07/2020)
- Maximum Age for AAI Apprentice is 26 years
Also Read: SSC CGL 2020-2021 Notification
- Provisional selection of the candidates would be merit-based in the qualifying examination.
- The final selection will be based on Interview/verification of certificates/testimonials and submission of Medical Fitness Certificate at the time of joining.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview/Document verification through their registered email IDs only.
- The selected candidates will be posted preferably at the given locations in Northern Region based on their registration location (in portal).
How to Apply?
- Last Date of receipt of application is 24/01/2021.
- The interested candidates are required to apply through BOAT’s web portal mhrdnats.gov.in (for graduate/diploma apprentices) by finding establishment Airports Authority of India – RHQ NR, New Delhi and click the apply button in the next page. After successful application, the message “Successfully applied for the training position. Based on availability, you will be contacted by the establishment” will appear.
- Candidates should register themselves with the concerned portal (NATS) prior to applying for apprenticeship training in AAI without fail. Correspondence/Communication in any other manner will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be provided.
- The no. of candidates to be engaged is indicative and may undergo changes without any further notification.
- During the period of apprenticeship, candidates will be governed by the Apprentices Act, 1961 (as amended in 1973 and till date) and the policies/rules of the organization.
- Reservation for SC/ST, OBC and EWS as applicable will be followed, however, in case of non-availability of candidates in reserved category it will be filled from other reserved categories/general categories.
- Airports Authority of India has no obligation to give regular employment to Apprentices. They shall have no right to claim regular employment from AAI on the basis of this apprenticeship at any point of time. This training program shall not create any liability on AAI for providing any job to the Apprentice. AAI management does not take any responsibility for any sort of employment/placement.
- The decision of Management will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection, cancellation of the selection process either in part or full, etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Filling up of the seats is solely at the discretion of the management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will entertained, if some of these seats are not filled due to unsuitability/insufficient number of candidates.
- AAI Management does not take any responsibility to reply to the candidate/organization for non-selection /non-issuance of call letter.
- It shall be the sole responsibility of the candidates to get their profile verified from the respective regional Board.
- Candidates applying for more than one Discipline will not be considered and their application will be rejected.
- No Application Fee being charged.
- The candidature of the applicant would be provisional, subject to verification of certificates/testimonials and submission of certificate of Medical Fitness (to be obtained only from a Government Medical officer/Medical Officer of a Government Undertaking) at the time of joining.