AAI Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 400 Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) Posts
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2022 Notification – Airports Authority of India (AAI) has released the notification for the recruitment of Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) Posts on its official website
There are 400 posts for Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) available for which interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 14 July 2022. The process of online application will commence on 15th June 2022.
Also Apply MESCOM Apprentice Recruitment 2022
AAI (Airports Authority of India)
- Airports Authority of India (AAI), a Government of India Public Sector Enterprise, constituted by an Act of Parliament, is entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining, and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in the country. AAI has been conferred with the Mini Ratna Category-1 Status.
- Airports Authority of India invites applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through AAI’s Website www.aai.aero for the following post. No application through any other mode will be accepted
AAI Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Opening Date for Online Application Form: 15th June 2022
- Last Date for Online Application Form: 14th July 2022
- Tentative Date of Online Examination: Will be announced on the Official Website
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control): Full Time Regular Bachelors’ Degree of three years in Science (B.Sc) with Physics and Mathematics. OR Full Time Regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline. (Physics & Mathematics should be subjects in any one of the semester’s curriculum).
- The candidate shall have minimum proficiency in both spoken and written English of the level of 10+2 standard (the candidate shall have passed English as one of the subjects in 10th or 12th standard)
- No experience is essential.
- The maximum age limit is 27 years as of 14.07.2022.
Also Apply LIC Insurance Agent Recruitment 2022
Relaxation in Age
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years for PWD, 5 years for SC/ST, and 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy layer) candidates. Vacancies reserved for the OBC category are meant for candidates belonging to the ‘Non-creamy layer’ as per the guidelines of Govt. of India on the subject.
- For Ex-Servicemen, age relaxation is applicable as prescribed by Govt. of India orders issued from time to time.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years for candidates who are in regular service of AAI.
- The date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination certificates will only be accepted.
- No subsequent requests for a change in date of birth will be entertained.
AAI Junior Executive Pay Scale (Ida)
- Junior Executive (E-1) :- Rs.40000-3%-140000
- In addition to Basic pay, Dearness Allowance, Perks @ 35% of Basic pay, HRA, and other benefits which include CPF, Gratuity,
- Social Security Schemes, Medical benefits, etc. are admissible as per AAI rules.
- The CTC per annum for the post of Junior Executive would be around Rs. 12 lacs (approximately).
AAI Recruitment 2022 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the Advertisement. Furnishing of wrong/false information will be a disqualification and AAI will not be responsible for any consequence of furnishing such wrong/false information.
- Candidates are advised to read the following instructions carefully before applying online and also all the instructions are given on the main instruction page of the online application:
- Candidates are required to apply online through the link available on www.aai.aero under tab “CAREERS”. No other means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted under any circumstances.
- An incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and Mobile Number. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. The candidates are requested to check regularly their e-mail/AAI’s website for any communication from AAI.
- Before starting to fill up the online application, the candidates should keep at hand the following details/documents/information:
- Valid E-mail id: The E-mail id entered in the online application form should remain active until the recruitment process is completed. No change in E-mail id will be allowed once registered. All correspondence regarding this recruitment shall be made on the registered E-mail id including Admit card for Online examination and Call Letter for Documents Verification if shortlisted.
- Scanned copy of latest passport size colored photograph (not more than 03 months old) and scanned signature in digital format (as per dimensions given below) for uploading in the application.
- All relevant documents/details relating to eligibility criteria viz Educational Qualification, Caste Certificate [SC/ST/OBC(NCL)], EWS Certificate, Experience Certificate, Disability Certificate, Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen, Apprentice Certificate from AAI, etc.
- Candidates are advised not to respond to unscrupulous advertisements appearing in any newspaper/websites/mobile apps etc. For authenticity of any information, candidates may visit detailed advertisement available on the AAI website aai.aero only
- Application fees of Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) are to be paid by the candidates. SC/ST/Female candidates have to pay only Rs.81/- (Rupees Eighty One only). However, PWD and apprentices who have successfully completed one year of Apprenticeship Training in AAI are exempted from payment of any fee.
- Fees are to be paid through ONLINE MODE ONLY. Fees submitted by any other mode will not be accepted.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- On clicking submit button, the candidate will be navigated to the SBI MOPS payment portal. The candidates are required to deposit the requisite examination fees online through Internet Banking/Debit/Credit Card. Check the charges/Commission applicable for the selected ‘Mode of Payment’ and the same shall be borne by the candidate.
- After the payment is completed, the candidate shall be automatically redirected to the application portal. Candidates may take a printout of the submitted application and it is advised to keep it with them for future reference. There is no need to send the printout to AAI Office.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Duplicate payments, if any, will be refunded after the closing date of submission of applications.
AAI Junior Executive Selection Procedure
- Candidates should carefully read the important instructions before filling out the application form and ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the Advertisement. Furnishing of wrong/false information will lead to disqualification and AAI will not be responsible for any consequence of furnishing such wrong/false information.
- On selection, the candidate shall also attain ICAO language minimum proficiency level 4 (Operational) for the purpose of issuing of license or rating. Any candidate who is not able to attain ICAO proficiency level 4 or above during the training, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- On the basis of the details furnished in the application form, candidates shall be called for an Online examination, and admit cards shall be issued to them accordingly. The admit card for the online examination will be sent to the eligible candidates on their registered E-mail IDs only.
- There will not be any negative marking for the wrong answers attempted by the candidates.
- Online examination will be followed by Documents Verification, Voice Test, and Background Verification. Candidates will also be tested for Psychoactive Substances before employment.
- The presence of the following psychoactive substances will be tested:
- Amphetamine and Amphetamine type stimulants
- Opiates and metabolites
- Cannabis (Marijuana) as THC
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Online examination and they will be called for the Documents Verification/ Voice Test.
- Selection of candidates shall be provisional, subject to verification of documents relating to eligibility criteria, character and antecedents/background check, caste certificate/ Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate/ EWS Certificate, and other documents submitted by the candidate and is also subject to his/her meeting the requisite medical standards for the post and other requirements applicable for appointments under the rules of AAI.
- Selected candidates will be liable to be posted anywhere in India.