AAI Recruitment 2020 for 180 Vacancies Notified for Jr. Executive, Salary
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2020 – The Airports Authority of India or AAI has been released a notification to recruit 180 applicants for the post of Junior Executive. Out of the total 180 vacancies for the AAI Recruitment 2020, 150 vacancies are for Electronics and 15 each for Electrical and Civil Posts. The AAI recruitment will be conducted on the basis of GATE 2019 scores. The online registration process will commence on August 3, 2020.
भारतीय विमानपत्तन प्राधिकरण या AAI ने जूनियर एक्जीक्यूटिव के पद के लिए 180 आवेदकों की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। एएआई भर्ती 2020 के लिए कुल 180 रिक्तियों में से 150 रिक्तियां इलेक्ट्रॉनिक्स और 15 इलेक्ट्रिकल और सिविल पदों के लिए हैं। AAI भर्ती GATE 2019 के अंकों के आधार पर आयोजित की जाएगी। ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण प्रक्रिया 3 अगस्त, 2020 से शुरू होगी।
Also See: NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020
AAI Recruitment 2020 Highlights
- Airports Authority of India (AAI), a Government of India Public Sector Enterprise, constituted by an Act of Parliament, is entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on earth and into the air space in the country. AAI has been conferred upon with the Mini Ratna Category – I Status.
|Recruitment Conducting Body||Airports Authority, AAI|
|Job Category||AAI Sarkari Job|
AAI Vacancy Details
The AAI Junior Executive Vacancy is given below
|AAI Junior Executive Post||Vacancy|
|Junior Executive (Civil Engineering)||15|
|Junior Executive (Electrical Engineering)||15|
|Junior Executive (Electronics Engineering)||150|
AAI Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|Starting Date for Apply Online||03rd August 2020|
|Closing Date for Apply Online||02nd September 2020|
|Availability of Schedule for Document Verification||Will be announced|
Also See: Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2020
- Junior Executive (Engineering – Civil): Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Civil with minimum 60% marks from a recognized / deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e. IIT recognized by Government of India.
- Junior Executive (Engineering Electrical): Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Electrical with minimum 60% marks from a recognized / deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e. IIT recognized by Government of India
- Junior Executive (Electronics): Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology with minimum 60% marks in Electronics/ Telecommunications/ Electrical with specialization in Electronics from a recognized/ deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e., IIT recognized by Government of India.
- Age as on closing date for submission of online applications:
- Maximum age limit for Unreserved/EWS is 27 years;
- Maximum age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC(NCL) and 5 years for SC & ST;
- Maximum age is relaxable by 10 years for PWD:UR, 13 years for PWD:OBC(NCL) and 15 years for PWD: SC/ST;
- Maximum age limit relaxable by 5 years for applicants domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir between 01st January 1980 and 31st December 1989 and candidate has to provide the certificate for the same issued by District Magistrate/Block Development Officer/Sub Divisional Officer at the time of document verification.
- Age relaxation by 5 years for Ex-Servicemen & Commissioned Officers (including ECOs/SSCOs) subject to rendering minimum 5 years military service and fulfillment of other conditions prescribed by Government of India
- Upper age is relaxable by 10 years for applicants who are in regular service of AAI.
- The Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate will only be accepted. No subsequent requests for change in date of birth will be entertained.
- The crucial date for all eligibility criteria and OBC (NCL)/EWS certificates is the closing date for submission of applications.
AAI Recruitment 2020 Selection Procedure
- Screening and eligibility will be based on the details provided by the applicant. Applicants shortlisted on the basis of GATE 2019 Marks will be called directly for document verification which will be held at Corporate Headquarters at New Delhi.
- Applicants already working in Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector Undertaking are required to produce “No Objection Certificate” from the present employer at the time of document verification, and also clearly declaring that the applicant will be relieved within one month of receipt of offer of appointment. Other claims such as undertaking to resign in the event of selection, acknowledged copy of application for NOC / resignation letter, experience certificate etc. shall not be considered in place of NOC.
- Call letter for appearing for document verification will be sent to the candidates at their registered e-mail ID. Applicants will not be allowed to appear for document verification without a copy of the call letter.
- During document verification, the applicant will have to produce their Original Certificates along with a proof of identity and one set of self-attested photocopies of the Certificates. If the identity of the candidate is in doubt or he/she is not able to produce the requisite documents or there is mismatch of information in the documents, his/her candidature will be rejected. No additional time will be given for producing original documents.
- On finalization of document verification, selection will be made as per merit list prepared on the basis of GATE Marks obtained by the candidates appeared for document verification.
- Applicant belonging to reserved category, selected on the basis of norms as applicable to Unreserved Category, will be treated at par with an Unreserved Category applicant. Such own merit candidates belonging to reserved categories who are provisionally allotted under Unreserved category will not be adjusted against a reserved vacancy. However their original category as registered in the online registration will remain unchanged.
- In the event of two or more applicants having obtained the same score, merit order is decided as per date of birth (the applicant senior in age is placed before/above the applicant junior in age) as per the prevailing practice.
AAI Salary Details
- Scale of Pay –40000-3%-140000 (E-1)
- Emoluments – In addition to Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, increment @ 3% of Basic Pay per annum, Perks @ 35% of Basic Pay, HRA and Other benefits which includes CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Medical Benefits, etc., are admissible as per AAI rules.
- Cost to Company per annum would be around Rs. 11 lakhs approximately for the post of Junior Executive.
AAI Recruitment 2020 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Before applying for the post, the applicant must ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the Advertisement. Furnishing of wrong/false information will be a disqualification and AAI will not be responsible for any consequence of furnishing of such wrong/false information.
- Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before applying on-line and also all the instructions given on main instruction page of the on-line application:
- Applicants are required to apply On-line through the link available on www.aai.aero under tab “CAREERS”. No other means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted under any circumstances.
- Incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
- Applicants must have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile Number. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. The applicants are requested to check regularly their e-mail/AAI’s website for any communication from AAI.
- Before starting to fill up the on-line application, the candidates should keep at hand the following details/documents/information:-
- His/her educational qualification details with percentage of marks/GATE Score Card etc., as per eligibility criteria.
- His/her personal details.
- His/her Caste/Category Certificate (for ST/SC/OBC (NCL)/EWS/PWD Candidates).
- His/her Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-Serviceman Candidates.
- His/her scanned photograph and signature (as per dimensions given below).
- Any other details/documents required relating to eligibility criteria.
- Applicants are advised not to respond to unscrupulous advertisements appearing in any newspaper/ websites/ mobile apps etc. For authenticity of the any information, applicants may visit detailed advertisement available on AAI website aai.aero only.
Application Fee & Mode of Remittance
- Application Fee of Rs.300/- is to be paid through ONLINE MODE ONLY. However, the SC/ST/PWD/Female applicants are exempted from payment of fee. Fee submitted by any other mode will not be accepted.
- Apprentices who have successfully completed one year of Apprenticeship training in AAI are also exempted from payment of fee.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The applicants are required to deposit the requisite examination fees online through Internet Banking/ Debit/ Credit Card. Check the charges/ Commission applicable for selected ‘Mode of Payment and shall be borne by candidate.
- After the Payment is completed, the applicant shall be automatically redirected to application portal. Applicants may take a printout of submitted application and it is advised to keep it with them for future reference. There is no need to send the printout to AAI Office.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Duplicate payments, if any, will be refunded after the closing date of submission of applications.
- UKSSSC Recruitment 2020
- Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2020
- SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment 2020
- NSCL Recruitment 2020 for 220 Management Trainee