Railway Recruitment Cell Western Railway Recruitment 2020 for 3553 Apprentice Posts
Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – Railway Recruitment Cell, Western Railway has invited ONLINE applications from interested applicants for engagement as Act Apprentices against the 3553 slots notified for training in the designated Trades under Apprentice Act 1961 at various Divisions, Workshops within the jurisdiction of Western Railways for year 2020. A total of 3553 vacancies will be recruited through this recruitment process. Check out complete details Western Railway Recruitment 2020 like vacancy, eligibility, educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application form, last date, pay scale and more for Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020.
Also read Latest Government Jobs
वेस्टर्न रेलवे अपरेंटिस रिक्रूटमेंट 2020 – रेलवे रिक्रूटमेंट सेल, वेस्टर्न रेलवे ने इच्छुक आवेदकों से ऑनलाइन आवेदन आमंत्रित किए हैं, जो कि एप्रेंटिस एक्ट 1961 के तहत विभिन्न डिवीजनों, वर्कशॉप में वेस्टर्न रेलवे के अधिकार क्षेत्र में नियुक्त ट्रेडों में प्रशिक्षण के लिए अधिसूचित 3553 स्लॉट्स के विरुद्ध एक्ट अपरेंटिस के रूप में संलग्न हैं। वर्ष 2020 के लिए। इस भर्ती प्रक्रिया के माध्यम से कुल 3553 रिक्त पदों पर भर्ती की जाएगी। पश्चिम रेलवे अपरेंटिस भर्ती 2020 के लिए वेकेंसी, पात्रता, शैक्षणिक योग्यता, आयु सीमा, चयन प्रक्रिया, आवेदन पत्र, अंतिम तिथि, वेतनमान और अधिक जैसे पश्चिमी रेलवे भर्ती 2020 की पूरी जानकारी देखें।
Western Railway Apprentice Vacancy Details
Baroda Division (BRC)
Ahmedabad Division ADI
Headquarteer Office-HQ Office
Western Railway Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Start date for submission of application for Western Railway Recruitment 2020: 07th January 2020
- Last date for submission of application for Western Railway Recruitment 2020: 06th February 2020
Check out Railway Jobs
Eligibility Criteria for Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Minimum Age – 15 years
- Maximum Age – 24 years
- Age relaxation is as per the following conditions
- OBC – 3 years
- SC/ST – 5 years
- PwD – 10 years
- Essential Qualification – Matriculation or 10th class in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board.
- Technical Qualification – ITI Certificate affiliated to NCVT/SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade as under:
Designated Trades/ITI Trades
- Fitter – Fitter
- Welder (G&E) – Welder/Welder (G&E)
- Turner – Turner
- Machinist – Machinist
- Carpenter – Carpenter
- Painter (General) – Painter (General)
- Mechanic (DSL) – Mechanic (DSL)
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) – Mechanic (Motor vehicle)
- Programming & system administration assistant – Computer Operator and Programming Assistant
- Electrician – Electrician
- Electronics Mechanic – Electronics Mechanic
- Wireman – Wireman, Electrician
- Mechanic Refrigeration & AC – Mechanic Refrigeration & AC
- Mechanic LT & Cable – Basic Training in Electrical Sector & advance module of centre of excellence scheme in operation and maintenance of equipment used in HT, LT substation & cable jointing
- Pipe Fitter – Plumber/Pipe fitter
- Plumber – Plumber
- Draftsman (Civil) – Draftsman (Civil)
Selection Process for Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Selection will be made on the basis of scores obtained in:
- Matriculation (with minimum 50% (aggregate marks)
- ITI Examination
- The selected Applicants are required to undergo apprenticeship training for a period of 01 Year.
- Stipend will be as per the prescribed rates of concerned state Governments.
Check out Latest PSU Jobs
Western Railway Apprentice Pay Scale
- Level – 1 (Rs. 18,000/- – Rs. 56,900/-)
Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Applicants are required to apply online by visiting www.rrc-wr.com
- Interested applicants can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 6th February 2020.
- Applicants can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference and check the official notification for reference. Applicants are required to fill up the personal details/Trade/Aadhar number / marks in the form.
- Applicants also need to upload the required documents.
- UR/OBC – Rs. 100
- SC/ST/PWD/Women – Nil
- Mode of Payment – Payment can be made by using debit/credit/internet banking.
Check out Official Notification