Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2020 – 4499 Act Apprentice Posts
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2020 – Indian Railway – Northeast Frontier Railway invites online applications from 10th/ ITI passed candidates for engagement of Act Apprentices Training under Apprentice Act 1961 in various trades. There 4499 vacancies are filled by NFR and these vacancies assigned for NFR Apprentice Vacancy.
Applicants who are seeking railway jobs those candidates can apply to this recruitment on or before the last date 15th September 2020.
Details of NFR Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Indian Railway – Northeast Frontier Railway
Assam, Bihar & West Bengal
NF Railway Apprentice Vacancy Details
Name of the Unit
No of Vacancy
Katihar (KIR)&TDH workshop
Lumding (LMG)& S&T/workshop
NewBongaigaon Workshop (NBQS) &EWS/BNGN
Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS)
Starting Date for Submission of online application
16th August 2020
Last Date for Submission of online application
15th September 2020
- 15 to 24 Years as on 01st January 2020 (Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in case of OBC candidates. For persons with Disability, upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years)
- However, regardless of community, Ex. serviceman will be considered against the Ex. Servicemen quota, if available. If UR vacancies are not available then only Ex. Serviceman belonging to those particular communities where vacancies are available will be considered against the ex. servicemen quota.
- The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 exam system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate (ITI) in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training.
- Copies of mark sheet & pass certificates of matriculation (10thstd), provisional certificate/National trade certificate (NTC) certificate issued by NCVT/SCVT in the case of ITI and ITI Final Mark-Sheet must be uploaded. Mere completion of course is not sufficient
- Candidates should have already passed the prescribed qualification on the date of issue of notification.
- Selection will be done on the basis of merit list prepared on the basis of marks obtained in 10th class and ITI. The panel will be on the basis of average of marks in the matriculation and ITI. After preparation of merit list, the Document verification will be held in opted Divisions/Units, as per the mentioned in the candidate’s applications
- In terms of Railway Board’s letter no. E(MPP)/2009/6/14 dated 04/12/2018 candidate has to bring medical certificate as per the ‘Annexure III’ attached with the notification, at the time of document verification.
- “The medical certificate should be signed by Government authorized doctor(Gaz.), not below the rank of Asst. Surgeon of Central/State Hospital”. Without medical certificate, as referred above, no document verification will be conducted and candidature is liable to be cancelled.
How to Apply?
- Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting nfr.indianrailways.gov.in detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.
- Candidates are required to log on to the RRC/NFR website nfr.indianrailways.gov.in provided for filling ONLINE applications and fill up the personal details/BIODATA etc. carefully.
- Candidates should be in possession of Aadhaar Card. At the time of registration, candidates have to fill 12 digits Aadhaar Card number. The candidates not having Aadhaar number and have enrolled for Aadhaar but have not received Aadhaar Card can enter 28 digits Aadhaar Enrolment ID printed on the Aadhaar Enrolment slip.
- This provision is applicable to the candidates of all states and Union Territories except the state of Jammu and Kashmir, Meghalaya and Assam.
- Applicants from these states can enter in the online application form, their voter ID number, valid passport number, driving license number or any other valid Government identity card at the time of online application.
- Candidates have to produce original Aadhaar card or document mentioned above, at the time of document verification.
- Candidates should ensure their name, father’s name, date of birth should exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Any deviation found during Document Verification will lead to cancellation of candidature and also debarment.
- Candidates are advised to indicate their active mobile number and valid e-mail ID in the ONLINE application and keep them active during the entire engagement process as all important messages will be sent by email/SMS which will be treated as deemed to have been read by the candidates.
- Candidates have to choose only one unit
- Application Fees (Non-refundable) –Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only)
- Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway as part of online application process as under:
- Once the online application is complete in all respects at RRC/NFRs website candidates will be directed to payment gateway to make payment.
- Once the payment is successfully done, candidates will be redirected to RRC/NFRs website to complete the application process and download the application form.
- UPSC Indian Economic Service 2020
- South East Central Railway Recruitment 2020 for 432 Trade Apprentice Posts
- National Housing Bank Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 11 Specialist Officer Posts
- APSET 2020 Notification, Application Form, Exam Date, Exam Pattern
- Indian Army TES 2021: Application, Dates, Eligibility, Selection, Pay Scale