SEBI Recruitment 2020 for 147 Grade A Officers Posts
SEBI Grade A Officer Recruitment 2020 – Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) is invited online applications from eligible applicants for the recruitment of 147 Grade A Officers posts. Application for the same can be submitted on or before March 23, 2020, through online mode. Interested applicants can check out the complete details of SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2020 vacancy, important dates, eligibility, application procedure, fees for SEBI Officer Recruitment 2020.
Also read Latest Government Jobs
|Name of the Organization||Securities and Exchange Board of India|
|Name of the Post||SEBI Officers in Grade A|
|No. of Posts||147|
SEBI Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|Online application and payment of fee online||07th to 23rd March 2020|
|Availability of call letters on SEBI website (for online examination)||Will be intimated by email/SMS|
|Phase I online exam||12th April 2020|
|Phase II online exam||03rd May 2020|
|Phase III interview||Dates will be intimated|
Also See: UPSC Civil Services Exam 2020
SEBI Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
|Stream||No. of Seats|
How to apply?
Applicants are required to apply online through the website www.sebi.gov.in from March 07th, 2020 to March 23rd, 2020 and no other mode of application will be accepted. Applicants need not submit the system generated print out of the online application to SEBI’s office.
Detailed Guidelines/Procedures for:
- Application Registration
- Payment of Fees
- Uploading of Photograph
- Uploading of Signature, Left thumb impression and handwriting declaration.
Also See: BSNL Recruitment 2020
SEBI Recruitment 2020 Application Procedure
- Applicants are required to go to SEBI’s website ‘www.sebi.gov.in’ and open the link “Careers”. Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification entitled “SEBI RECRUITMENT EXERCISE -RECRUITMENT OF OFFICER GRADE A (ASSISTANT MANAGER) 2020”and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-ID. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Applicant should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the applicant is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application, applicants are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- Applicants are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/entertained after clicking the “FINAL SUBMIT” BUTTON.
- The Name of the applicant and his/her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the “VALIDATE YOUR DETAILS” and “SAVE & NEXT” button.
- Applicants can proceed to upload Photo, Signature, Left Thumb impression and hand writing declaration as per the specifications given in the Guidelines
- Applicants can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before “FINAL SUBMIT”.
- Modify details, if required, and click on “FINAL SUBMIT” only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on “PAYMENT” Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on “SUBMIT” button.
- Applicants shall be solely responsible for filling up the online applications correctly. In case of invalid applications due to errors committed by the applicant no claims for refund of application fees/intimation charges so collected shall be entertained by the Board.
- To avoid last minute rush, applicants are advised to pay the application fees/ intimation charges and register online at the earliest.
- Board does not assume any responsibility for the applicants not being able to submit their applications within the last day on account of aforesaid reasons or any other reason.
- UR/OBC/EWS: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 100/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Also See: MIDHANI Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Eligibility Criteria for SEBI Recruitment 2020
|General||Master’s Degree in any discipline, Bachelors ’Degree in Law, Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering from a recognized university, CA/CFA/CS/ Cost Accountant|
|Legal||Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University / Institute|
|Information Technology||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics / Electronics And Communication / Information Technology / Computer Science) OR Masters in Computers Application OR Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a postgraduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in Computers / Information Technology|
|Engineering (Civil)||Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute|
|Engineering (Electrical)||Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University / Institute|
|Research||Master’s Degree in Statistics/Economics / Commerce/Business Administration (Finance)/Econometrics from a recognized University / Institute|
|Official Language||Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level or Master’s Degree in Sanskrit / English / Economics / Commerce with Hindi as a subject at Bachelor’s Degree level from a recognized University /Institute|
|Upper age limit||30 years|
|Age relaxation will be as follows|
|SC /ST||5 years|
SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
|Selection will be done on the following basis:|
|Phase I||Online screening examination||100 marks|
|Phase II||Online examination||100 marks|
Pay Scale: The pay scale of officers in Grade A is Rs. 28150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7)-46600-EB-1750(4)-53600-2000(1)-55600 (17 years)
Also See: BARC Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020