SAIL Recruitment 2021 Apply for 50 Proficiency Trainees Posts
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Recruitment 2021 – IISCO Steel Plant (SAIL) has invited applications for the Proficiency Trainees Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for IISCO Steel Plant (SAIL) Recruitment Notification 2021 through the prescribed application format on or before 18th January 2021.
Eligible persons can go through the sail.co.in IISCO Steel Plant recruitment notification 2021 to know more about the IISCO Steel Plant Proficiency Trainee Barddhaman recruitment 2021. Persons who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply by following the IISCO Steel Plant recruitment 2021 apply online process which is given below.
Steel Plant Recruitment 2021 for Trainee Notification in Barddhaman
|Job Role||Proficiency Trainee|
|Total Vacancy||50 Posts|
Also See: Indian Army Teacher Recruitment 2021
|Operation Theatre Technician (lncluding CSSD & Manifotd Technicians)||07 Posts|
|X-Ray Technician||04 Posts|
|Laboratory Technician including Blood Bank technician||12 Posts|
|ECG Technician for OHSC||03 Posts|
|Dialysis Technician||02 Posts|
|Pharmacist (with knowledge of computer operation)||06 Posts|
|Pulmonary Function Test Technician||01 Post|
|Dental Hygienist||01 Post|
|Dental Assistant/Dental operating room assistant||01 Post|
|Critical Care Technologist||05 Posts|
|Last Date for offline submission of application||18th January 2021|
- Operation Theatre Technician (including CSSD & Manifold Technicians): BSc. Medical Technology (Operation Theatre)/Diploma in Oprn. Theatre Techniques from a recognized institute/university.
- Dresser: Matriculation + Certificate Course in Medical dressing from a recognized institute/university.
- X-Ray Technician: Intermediate in Science with minimum 02 years Diploma in Radiography from a recognized institute/university.
- Laboratory Technician including Blood Bank technician (with knowledge of computer operation): 10+2 Science with B.Sc./Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized institute/university.
- ECG Technician for OHSC: 10+2/Intermediate in science and ECG Technician’s course from a recognized institute/university.
- Dialysis Technician: BSc. with 02 years Diploma in Dialysis Technicians course from a recognized institute/university and minimum 01 year work experience.
- Pharmacist (with knowledge of computer operation): Degree in Pharmacy or 10+2/Intermediate in Science with minimum 02 years Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized institute/university and working knowledge in MS Office.
- Pulmonary Function Test Technician: Graduate with B.Sc. in Physiology from a recognized institute/university with min. 06 months exp. in PFT.
- Optometrist: Graduate with B.Sc. in Optometry/Diploma in Optometry from a recognized institute/university.
- Phlebotomist: B.Sc./Diploma in Medical Lab. Technology from a recognized institute/university with 10+2 Science along with minimum six months work experience in blood collection in a recognized laboratory, hospital or blood bank.
- Vaccinator: ANM (Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery) from a recognized institute/university with a valid Nursing Council Registration Certificate (NCRCC).
- Dental Hygienist: Diploma in Dental Hygiene.
- Dental Assistant/Dental operating room assistant: Certificate Course in Dental Assistance of 06-12 months duration OR Diploma in Dental Operating Room Assistance.
- Critical Care Technologist: Degree/Diploma in Critical Care Technology OR GNM/B.Sc (Nursing) and valid registration certificate with minimum 01 year work experience in lCU.
How to Apply?
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for IISCO Steel Plant (SAIL) Recruitment Notification 2021 through the prescribed application format on or before 18 January 2021.
- Interested and eligible candidates are requested to send filled in Application form along with copies of educational certificate, caste certificate, work experience (as required) and send the same by Speed Post to GM (Hosp. Admn & Coordn.), Burnpur Hospital, SAIL-IISCO Steel Plant, P.O.- Burnpur, PIN-713325, Dist.- Paschim Bardhaman, West Bengal so as to reach the addressee by 18/01/2021.
- Details pertaining to above interview such as number of trainee intake in each field, qualification./experience required , age ,application form etc. can be obtained from the office of the ED (Medical & Health Services), Burnpur Hospital or can be downloaded from website sail.co.in “carrier Section “or by sending an email to [email protected]