RailTel Recruitment 2019 for 53 Apprentice Posts
RailTel Recruitment 2019: RailTel Corporation of India Limited (RCIL) has invited online applications for the recruitment of Graduate Engineers and Technician (Diploma Engineer). Eligible applicants can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 25th October 2019.
RailTel Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- RailTel Corporation of India has invited online application from eligible Indian nationals, who meet the eligibility criteria(s) for engagement apprenticeship training under the Apprentices Act 1961 (as amended in 1973 and till date) referred hereinafter as “Act” at RCIL in the following States/ Locations.
- RailTel Corporation of India Ltd. (A Govt. of India Undertaking) – Mini Ratna, Public Sector Company, is one of the largest neutral telecom infrastructure providers in the country owning a Pan-India Optic Fibre Network on exclusive Right of Way (ROW) along Railway track.
RailTel Recruitment 2019 Post Details
- Organization Name: Railtel Corporation of India Limited
- Post Names: Graduate and Technician (Diploma) Apprentice Posts
- Category of Job: Central Government Jobs
- Training Location: PAN India
- Number of Vacancies: 53 Posts
- Graduate Engineers 27
- Technician (Diploma Engineers) 26
RailTel Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- The Last Date for Receipt of Application is 25th October 2019
Eligibility for RailTel Apprentice Recruitment 2019
- Full time Regular Four Years Graduation in Engineering/Technology/ Full Time Regular Three Years Diploma in Engineering / Technology (from Colleges approved by AICTE) with aggregate 60% marks in stream / branch of Electronics & Telecommunication; or Telecommunication; or Computer Science & Engineering or Information Technology or Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering or any other combination of Engineering branches where Electronics is one of the main branches, like Electronics & Instrumentation Or Passed Sections A and B of Institution Examinations of the Institute of Engineering (India) in above-mentioned relevant branches of engineering Or Passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (India) in above mentioned relevant branches of engineering
- No Engineering Graduate or Diploma Holder who has undergone/possessing training or job/work experience for a period of one year or more after the attainment of any of these qualifications shall be eligible for being engaged as an apprentice under the ACT.
- Applicants who have complete three years post their Graduation/Diploma will not be considered for Apprenticeship.
- As on 01st September 2019, the applicants must have a Minimum Age of 18 Years and Maximum Age of 27 Years and For SC, ST, BC Applicants there is Age Relaxation.
RailTel Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- Railtel Corporation of India selects the applicants as per the following rounds.
- Academic Merit
- Railtel Officials as per the Apprenticeship Act, provide the Stipend for those who are selected for the railtelindia.com Apprentice Recruitment 2019.
- For Graduate Engineers – Rs. 14,000/-
- For Technician (Diploma Engineers) – Rs. 12,000/-
RailTel Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
- The eligible applicants are required to apply online through portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in and no other modes will be entertained in whatsoever condition it may be.
- Applicants not registered with the Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in should register themselves prior to applying for this position. Correspondence/Communication in any other manner will not be entertained.
RailTel Apprentice Registration Process
- Go to the Railtel Corporation of India site at railtelindia.com
- Open Careers Page and Choose “Current Job Openings”
- Open the Notice regarding Apprenticeship Training at RailTel Corporation of India Ltd.
- Notify all the details and ready with all the documents to be submitted.
- Then go to “www.mhrdnats.gov.in” and Register with all the details and documents.
- Then submit the form and take a hard copy of the Railtel Apprentice Application Form.