POSOCO Recruitment 2019 for Manager and Assistant Officer Trainee (11 Vacancies)
POSOCO Recruitment 2019: Power System Operation Corporation Limited (POSOCO) has released a notification for Manager and Assistant Officer Trainee posts. Interested applicants can apply through the online mode on or before 11th November 2019.
POSOCO Recruitment 2019 Details
- Power System Operation Corporation Limited (POSOCO) a Government of India Enterprise, under the Ministry of Power (Govt. of India)
- To achieve this, it has adopted a multi-disciplinary approach with state of the art technology
- To take its growth curve to further heights, POSOCO is looking for applicants to join its fold as Manager in the HR discipline and Asstt. Officer Trainee in Company Secretary disciplines.
POSOCO Vacancy Details
Details of the number of vacancies and reservation are indicated below
- Organization Name: Power System Operation Corporation Ltd
- Job Type: Central Govt
- Advertisement Number: Advt No CC/12/2019
- Job Name: Manager & Assistant Officer Trainee
- Total Vacancy – 11 Posts
- Manager – 10
- Assistant Officer Trainee – 01
- Job Location: Anywhere in India
POSOCO Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Notification Date: 23rd September 2019
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 10th October 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 09th November 2019
Eligibility for POSOCO Recruitment 2019
- Manager (Human Resource): Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management/Personnel Management/ Industrial Relation/ Social work with Personnel Management as a subject / MBA with specialization in HR from a recognized University/ reputed Institute.
- Essential Experience: Applicant should have 09 years of post-qualification experience in executive/ gazetted officer cadre out of which at least 03 years in the immediate lower pay scale or equivalent level** as mentioned
- Assistant Officer Trainee (Company Secretary): Applicants should be Associate Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Manager – Applicants age should be in between 28 – 39 years as on closing date of application
- AOT – Applicants age should be in between 18 – 28 years as on closing date of application
Relaxations & Concessions
- Reservation/Relaxation/ Concession to applicants belonging to different categories shall be as per Government of India directives.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit
- For SC/ST Applicants: 5 years (Only where vacancy is reserved for SC/ST)
- For OBC (NCL) Applicants: 3 years (Only where vacancy is reserved for OBC)
- For PwD applicants: As per Govt. of India directives (Only where vacancy is reserved for PwD)
- J&K Domicile / Ex-Servicemen/ Victims of riots: As per Govt. of India directives
- Relaxation/ Concession for J&K Domicile / Ex-Servicemen/ Victims of riots will be subject to the submission of Age relaxation cum Domicile certificate /Discharge certificate in the prescribed format issued by a competent authority along with the application and at time of the interview, if called for.
- Relaxation in Post Qualification Executive/ Gazetted Cadre Experience: For the post of Manager (HR), the total post-qualification experience requirements have been relaxed by 2 years for SC/ST Applicants.
POSOCO Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- The selection process shall consist of Scrutiny of Applications and Personal interview of shortlisted applicants. Applications of applicants shall be scrutinized based on the Job Specification given and the details of experience to be given by applicants.
- Shortlisted Applicants will have to qualify in the Interview to be adjudged suitable for empanelment for Appointment. The qualifying marks in interview shall be as given below:
- UR – 40%
- SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PwD (OH & HH) – 30% (Depending on reservation of vacancies only)
Asstt. Officer Trainee (Company Secretary)
- Based on the quantum of applications, the mode of shortlisting (Written Test, Interview etc.) shall be notified separately on our website under “Career Section”. Applicants are advised to check our website regularly for updates.
- Applicants should have sound health. No relaxation in POSOCO Medical Norms is allowed. For details of standards on medical fitness, please visit the career section of website.
Service Agreement Bond
- The selected applicants for the post of Asstt. Officer Trainee (Company Secretary) will be required to execute a service agreement bond to successfully complete the prescribed training period and thereafter serve the organization for at least three years
- The amount of bond is INR 1,00,000/- for General applicants
Compensation & Benefits
- The Corporation offers a very attractive package and is one of the best in the Industry. Payscale and details of other perks & allowances are given below:
- Manager (HR) – 80000-220000 (IDA) (Revised w.e.f. 01.01.2017)
- Assistant Officer Trainee (Company Secretary) – Selected applicants will be paid stipend in the form of Basic pay of Rs. 40,000/ – per month in the pay scale of Rs.40000-140000 (Revised w.e.f. 01.01.2017)
POSOCO Recruitment 2019 Application Form
- Interested eligible applicants should apply ONLINE only. Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted.
- The online Application window for the post shall be open from 10th October 2019 to 09th November 2019 (till 23:45 hrs). Applicants have to register themselves online at CAREER section of POSOCO Website posoco.in
- Applicants will have to correctly declare their Name and Date of Birth as mentioned in their Birth certificate or matric certificate. Applicants will have to declare their category correctly and must be in a position to submit the relevant certificate in the prescribed format as and when asked by POSOCO
- Applicants must correctly enter the qualification details including date of acquiring qualification as mentioned in their certificates
Documents in the required
For the post of Manager (HR), Applicants will have to upload the following documents in the required format
- Experience Certificate in chronological order (for Present as well as Previous employment indicating start date, end date, designation, pay scale/ emoluments & area of experience)
- Duly certified pay slip/ pay certificate for September 2016, September 2017, September 2018 and September 2019, as the case may be in support of experience in relevant pay scale/ emoluments/equivalent level for the duration concerned. Applicants working in PSU/ Govt. organizations must attach proof of pay scale & level.
- Applicants working in Govt. Department/ organization must produce a certificate that they are holding the gazetted post
- Date of Birth/ class X passing certificate as proof of DOB
- Caste certificate/PwD Certificate/Age relaxation Certificate
- Qualification Certificate and Final Mark sheet
- On submission of a valid application, the system will generate a “Resume” with a registration number
POSOCO Recruitment 2019 Application Fee
- Payment of Application Fee (Non-refundable Rs. 500/-)
- Online Method (Through SBI Collect) – after successful completion of registration applicants shall receive an email with details of their Login ID, Password and other information. The applicant is required to login to career page through applicant login link available in the “Career” section of our website
- If the applicant opts to pay the fees through ONLINE MODE, a button shall be available on the login home page which will guide the applicant to SBI Collect for the payment of the requisite fee.
- Online payment can be made through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. Ex-SM / Departmental applicants are exempted from payment of application fees.