HAL Recruitment 2021 for Trade Apprentice
HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL) has announced an online notification for Recruitment to the post of Trade Apprentice. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this posts can apply on or before 18th June 2021. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in details.
HAL Recruitment 2021 Details
- Job Role: Trade Apprentice
- Total Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Job Location: Lucknow
HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Notification Released Date: 01st June 2021
- Starting Date of the Application: 03rd June 2021
- Last Date to Submit the Application: 18th June 2021
Eligibility for HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Turner, Fitter, Electrician, Machinist, Machinist Grinder, Draughtsman Mechanic- High School(Science and
- Maths) in (10+2) system or equivalent. Electronics Mechanic, Refrigeration and AC, Instrument Mechanic, Electroplater- High School in (10+2) System or equivalent
- Welder, Sheet metal Worker-Class 8th pass in 10+2 system or equivalent. COPA/PASAA- possessing National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT/SCVT.
- ITI candidates having National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT (National Council of Vocational Training)/ SCVT (State Council of Vocational Training) from Government/Affiliated Institutes in following Trades: Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Machinist Grinder, Welder, Electronics Mechanic, Electrician, Instrument Mechanic, Electroplater, Refrigeration/AC, Draughtsman Mechanical, Sheet-metal Worker, COPA/PASAA. Candidates must have passed ITI in year 2018, 2019, and 2020.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply
Age Limit (as on 18.06.2021)
- Age limit should not be above 27 years
Upper age is relexable by:
- For SC/ST – up to 5 years
- For OBC – up to 3 years
- For PWD – up to 10 years
HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- All interested and eligible candidates should register in org and apply through online by sing official website on or before 18 June 2021.
- Selection will be based on Merit. Merit will be finalized considering 70% weightage to percentage obtained
- in High School and 30% weightage to percentage obtained in ITI. In case the Result is in CGPA, equivalent percentage (correct to two decimal places) as per certified conversion formula of the board/council shall be filled. Approximation will not be considered (For Eg 86.45 will not be considered 86.5)