PhD Scholarships 2018 at IIT Bombay and Monash Research Academy
PhD Scholarships Program 2018 | Scholarship Application Form
The IITB – Monash Research Academy (The Academy), a partnership between the Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (IITB) and Monash University, Melbourne (Australia) jointly invited applications for PhD programme.
The last date to submit online EOI Forms is March 11th, 2018.
Phd Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2018
A first class Masters Degree in Engineering or Science (or an MBA) from a reputed university or
A Bachelors Degree in English/Science (with high GPA), should take advantage of this unique opportunity to acquire an internationally recognised qualification and pursue a career in research.
Although not a prerequisite, applicants who have been highly placed in GATE, GRE, CSIR-NET, JAM or any other competitive exam are encouraged to apply.
PhD Scholarships Details
The Academy claimed that it will offer PhD Scholarships to successful candidates. Students in the joint IITB-Monash PhD Program will benefit from the following funding arrangements:
- 372000/- per annum scholarship for the first two years
- 420000/- per annum after first two years
- A grant of up to A$25,850 per annum in Australia
IITB – Monash Research Academy
- The IITB – Monash Research Academy (The Academy), a partnership between the Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (IITB) and Monash University, Melbourne (Australia) jointly invite applications for PhD Program
- The Academys June 2018 intake will focus on attracting excellent and highly motivated students to work in areas of applied research, particularly problems that are important to many of the Academys industrial partners. The EOI stage for the June 2018 intake is now in progress.
PhD Scholarship Application Form – How to Apply?
Fill the Expression of Interest (EOI) form for IIT-B Monash PhD Programme for 2018 intake. To apply to the Academy visit www.iitbmonash.org and fill in the online EOI form.
Step 1: Please click on https://emuapps.monash.edu.au to fill in the Expression of Interest (EOI) Form. If your EOI form is found to be suitable, you will receive an email indicating you are able to proceed to Step 2 of the application stage.
Step 2: If your EOI form is found NOT to be suitable, you will also be notified via email. In case you have any doubts, please read the Applications Process FAQ before sending your doubts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For applications found suitable on evaluation, applicants will receive an email to the effect and have to Address: IITB-Monash Research Academy, Old CSE Building, 2nd Floor IIT Bombay, Powai, Mumbai-400076.
Scholarship Application Dates 2018
The last date to submit online EOI Forms is March 11th 2018.