MGUMST Jaipur MD MS Admission 2017 through NEET PG

PG Medical Admission 2017 through NEET PG at MGUMST Jaipur

Mahatma Gandhi University of Medical Sciences & Technology (MGUMST), Jaipur has invited applications for admission to PG Medical (MD/MS) Courses 2017 session through NEET PG 2017.

MGUMST Jaipur will make admission on 85% of the total intake of Postgraduate MD/MS seats (65 out of total 76 seats) excluding 15% (11) NRI seats from NEET PG 2017.

Last Date of Receiving the Application Forms is March 18th 2017.

Eligibility Criteria for MGUMST Jaipur MD MS Admission 2017

The Applicants must have completed satisfactorily one year’s compulsory rotator residential internship (CRRI) on or before 31st March 2017.

Applicant must have Registration with the Medical Council / Dental Council of India or any of the State Medical / Dental Councils or should obtain the same within one month from the date of his admission, failing which the admission of the Applicant shall be cancelled.

Applicant must have qualified NEET PG 2017 / NEET MDS 2017 conducted by National Board of Examinations, New Delhi for admission to MD/MS and MDS courses respectively.

Selection of PG Students

NRI Quota: 15% of the total seats are earmarked for Foreign National/PIO/NRI/Ward of NRI/NRI sponsored applicants and the remaining 85% seats will be filled by the Management of the institution on the basis of merit.

(a) On the basis of the individual’s cumulative performance at the first, second and third MBBS exam or

(b) On the basis of merit as determined by the competitive Entrance test conducted by the University.

Application Form

The application form can be downloaded from the university website (www.mgumst.org). The downloaded application form shall be accepted only with the prescribed cost of the application form in cash (to deposited in the University Accounts Department) or Bank Draft in favour of Mahatma Gandhi University of Medical Sciences & Technology, Jaipur, Payable at Jaipur.

Application forms for admissions on All India Quota seats of MD/MS and MDSb  courses can be downloaded from the University website www.mgumst.org.

Downloaded completed application forms along with all necessary documents as prescribed should be submitted /sent to Registrar, Mahatma Gandhi University of Medical Sciences & Technology, Sitapura, Jaipur 302022 so as to reach him before the last date i.e. March 18th 2017 up to 5:00 P.M.

Downloaded application forms shall be accepted only with the cost of application form (including registration) i.e. Rs.1500 (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred) in the form of Demand Draft (DD) in favour of Mahatma Gandhi University of Medical Sciences & Technology payable at Jaipur.

Last Date of Receiving the Application Forms is March 18th 2017.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Related Posts...
Post Graduate Medical (Degree/Diploma) Courses 2017 through NEET PG CEE Kerala has invited applications for
Aligarh Muslim University MD MS PG Diploma MDS and M.Ch Courses Admission 2017 Aligarh Muslim
VNSGU Surat PG Medical Degree and Diploma Courses 2016 Veer Narmad South Gujarat University (VNSGU)
Odisha Post Graduate Medical (MD/MS) Courses Admission 2016 Odisha PG Medical Admission 2016 through AIPGMEE
NEIGRIHMS Shillong PG Medical Entrance Exam 2016 North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health
Post Graduate MD / MS / MDS Admissions for 2016 session Meenakshi University invites applications
MDI Gurgaon PGPM Admission 2018 | PG Programs 2018 Management Development Institute (MDI) Gurgaon has invited
PGP-DM Courses 2018 | PG Programme in Development Management for Admission 2018 Development Management Institute
PG Diploma Courses 2017 at Indian Society of International Law The Indian Academy of International
MBA Admission 2017 for Non PGCET Applicants at IIPM Bangalore Indian Institute of Plantation Management
Distance Education Admission 2017 in Guru Jambheshwar University (DDE) Directorate of Distance Education of Guru

Leave a Reply

Related Post