Paramedical Courses 2017 | PG Diploma in Paramedical Admission 2017 | NIMS Hyderabad Paramedical PG Diploma Courses
NIMS Hyderabad has invited applications from eligible applicants of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh States for admission into the Para-Medical PG Diploma courses for 2017 sessions.
Seat Availability for PG Diploma in Paramedical Admission 2017
- PG Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (12 Seats)
- PG Diploma in Anesthesia Technology (08 Seats)
- PG Diploma in Cardiac Pulmonary Perfusion Technology (04 Seats)
- PG Diploma in Cardiovascular Technology (02 Seats)
- PG Diploma in Dialysis Technology (40 Seats)
- PG Diploma in Neuro-technology (02 Seats)
- PG Diploma in Radiation Therapy Technology (04 Seats)
- PG Diploma in Radiography & Imaging Technology (08 Seats)
- PG Diploma in Respiratory Therapy Technology (13 Seats)
- PG Diploma in Transfusion Medicine Technology (02 Seats)
- PG Diploma in Emergency Medical Technology (10 Seats)
- PG Diploma in Nuclear Medicine Technology (04 Seats)
Total of Seats: 108 seats.
Qualification: B.Sc. in any Science subjects/ Life Sciences.
Age Limit: The minimum age for admission shall be 20 years completed and must not be more than 30 years as on 31st December 2017. Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years in the case of SC & ST applicants.
Selection Process for Para Medical PG Diploma Courses 2018
The selection shall be based on merit arrived out of total marks obtained in qualifying examination i.e. B.Sc. degree.
In case of equality of marks in the degree examination, the following criteria will be adopted to resolve the ties:
- The applicant obtaining the higher total percentage of marks in the optional subjects in degree followed by.
- Applicant elder in age will be placed higher in the merit list in that order.
The total marks obtained by the applicants in the degree examination and the names of the applicants selected for counselling will be displayed on the notice board of the Institute/website: www.nims.edu.in on the date specified.
Demand Draft (DD) of Rs.700/- drawn in favour of the Director, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences or NIMS Cash Receipt dated between October 10th 2017 to October 25th 2017 will have to be submitted simultaneously along with the filled-in application.
Paramedical PG Diploma Admission Form 2017
Application form is available at www.nims.edu.in
The completed application in the prescribed format along with all relevant documents, Sign, affix a Passport size Photograph and submit the form in person or by post to “The Associate Dean, Aptitude Testing, 2nd Floor, OPD Block, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Panjagutta, Hyderabad-500082″.
Para Medical PG Diploma Application Dates 2018
Availability of Application on Website: October 10th 2017
Last date for submission of application (hard copy): October 25th 2017
Display of merit list: November 10th 2017
Issue of counselling letters for eligible applicants through e-mail: November 13th 2017
Date of counseling: November 16th 2017
Date of admission, payment of fee and submission of original certificates and bond: November 20th 2017
Commencement of classes: November 24th 2017
Closure of admissions: December 31st 2017
Tags: medical courses, medical program, nims hyderabad, online pg diploma, online pg diploma programs, para medical, para medical courses, para medical diploma 2017, para medical pg diploma, paramedical admission 2017, paramedical courses, pg courses, pg diploma, pg diploma courses, pg diploma paramedical courses, post graduate courses, post graduate diploma, post graduate diploma program, post graduate para medical program