Patna University

B.Ed Entrance Test 2018 at Patna University

Patna University B.Ed Entrance Test 2018: Patna University is conducted B.Ed Entrance Test (BEET) 2018 for admission to Bachelor of Education Programme in the Patna Training College (for Men) and Patna Women’s Training College for 2018 sessions.

The faculty is comprised of 2 Teacher Training Colleges namely Patna Training College and Women’s Training College for men & women respectively and the Department of Education at PWC which offers the BEd Program.

Patna University B.Ed Eligibility Criteria

Applicants must have Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s degree in Science / Social Science / Humanity / Commerce with at least 50% marks.

Applicants must have Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialisation in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks.

A relaxation of 5% marks will be given to the reserved category students as per the rules of the Govt. of Bihar.

It is essential that the applicant should have studied at least two of the following school subjects at graduation level/post graduation level: (i) English (ii) Hindi (iii) Sanskrit (iv) Urdu (v) Persian (vi) Arabic (vii) History (viii) Civics/Political Science (ix) Geography (x) Economics (xi) Home Science (xii) Physical Science (xiii) Biological Science (xiv) Mathematics (xv) Commerce (xvi) Computer Science.

The applicant is not allowed to take admission in any other course simultaneously with the B.Ed. Course.

Seats Available: Patna Training College (100 Seats) and Women’s Training College (100 Seats).

Patna University B.Ed Reservation

Reservation of 80% of total available seats will be reserved for the graduates of Patna University and the remaining 20% will be for the Graduates & Post Graduates of other Universities. SC/ST/BC-I/BC-II/BCW/PH applicants will get the reservation as per the prevalent norms of the Govt. of Bihar.

Patna University B.Ed Entrance Test

A consolidated fee of Rs.1500/- (for General and OBC applicants)/ Rs.1300/- (for SC& ST applicants) will be charged for the application. Its processing and Entrance Test which will be paid online through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/Bank Challan at the time of filling Online Application Form.

Patna University B.Ed Admit Card

Admit Card for B.Ed. Entrance Test 2018 can be downloaded by the applicants form the website

The applicant will carry downloaded admit card along with one more photocopy/Xerox copy of it on which his/her recent passport size color photograph (same as uploaded online) will be pasted in the given blank space for it to the exam hall.

Patna University B.Ed Application Form 2018

How to complete Registration for the Patna University B.Ed. Entrance Test (BEET) 2018 through ( for Online Application Process.

Step 1: Please click on “Apply Online for BEET” button given on the home page of the BEET 2018 Portal at

Step 2: On clicking the link, you will be directed to a new page which is the registration form portal for BEET-2018. There will be two links provided on this page under the name- “Download prospectus” and “Download Instruction” at the bottom of web page. You should download both Prospectus and instruction on your desktop. Please go through the instructions carefully before proceeding to apply.

Now, Click the button named “Apply” to proceed ahead.

Duly filled in application form along with documents mentioned above must be submitted by hand or by speed/registered post in respective colleges (Patna Training College for male applicants and Women’s Training College for female applicants).

Patna University B.Ed Entrance Test Dates 2018 (Tentatively)

Last date of Applying BEET 2018: first week of June 2018

Date of Entrance Test (BEET): June 2018 (02.00 pm to 04.00 pm)

Publication of Result: June 2018

Patna University B.Ed Entrance Test 2018, Eligibility, Application, Dates
5 (100%) 1 vote

Leave comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked with *.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.