B.Com (Hons.) Common Entrance Test 2017
Osmania University, Hyderabad has announced B.Com (Honours) entrance test for admission into B.Com (Hons) Course for 2017 session.
Eligibility for B.Com (Hons) CET 2017
Applicants who passed/appeared Intermediate or its equivalent examinations are eligible.
Entrance Test for B.Com (Hons) CET 2017
The B.Com Honours Entrance Exam consists of 100 questions for 100 marks
The marks and questions will be as follows:
- Numerical Ability – 25 Marks
- Business Concepts – 30 Marks
- General Knowledge – 15 Marks
- Grammar – 10 Marks
- Reading Comprehension – 10 Marks
- Essay Writing – 10 Marks
All the questions except in essay writting will be in objective multiple choice mode.
Application Form for Osmania University Hyderabad CET 2017 for BCom Admission
Application form can also be downloaded from website www.osmania.ac.in or www.oucommerce.com
Application forms and prospectus are available at the following colleges on payment of Rs.400/- from May 11th 2017 onwards.
i) Aurora College, Phone: 27662668 (ii) Avanthi College, Phone: 66414455 (iii) Badruka College, Phone: 24732832 (iv) Bhavan’s College, Phone: 27111611 (v) Indian Institute of Management & Commerce, Phone: 23237902 (vi) Jagruthi College, Phone: 24761554 (vii) Keshav Memorial Institute of Commerce & Sciences, Phone: 23224651 (viii) R.G Kedia College, Phone: 24607120 (ix) Lal Bahadur College, Phone: 23532479 (x) Nrupathunga College, Phone: 27568964 (xi) Sri Sarada College, Phone: 23862289 (xii) Avinash Degree College (Kukatpally), Phone: 40065807 (xiii) Pragathi Women’s Degree College (Kukatpally), Phone: 23065702 and St.Francis Xavier Degree College (Barkatpura), Phone: 66362282
Check out Study Materials for B.Com Common Entrance Test 2017
- Commerce Objective Type(Multiple choice questions)
- E-Business and E-Commerce Management : S: Strategy, Implementation and Practice
- E-Commerce, Fundamentals and Applications
- Commerce:Multiple Choice Questions
- Commerce for UGC-NET/ SLET (for Lectureship and JRF) and Other Competitive Examinations
- ISC COMMERCE 10 YEAR SOLVED PAPERS
- Question Bank Commerce (Book & Copy of Current Economic Informa)
Fee Structure B.Com (Hons) CET 2017
a) Indian Institute of Management & Commerce (Aided college) Rs.20,000/-
b) Other Colleges Rs.25000/-
Important Dates for OU CET 2017 for BCom Admission
Application Forms and Prospectus are Available on Payment of Rs.500/- from April 26th 2017
Last Date for Submission of Application is May 12th 2017
Date of Entrance Exam Test: May 14th 2017 between 11.00 am to 12.30 pm.